"Queer Liberation group" shuts down massive Charleston bridge at rush hour

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Police 4 protesters charged with disorderly conduct after blocking traffic on Ravenel Bridge - Post and Courier

This group is called "Southerners on New Ground" and their website calls themselves a "Queer Liberation" group...and BlackLivesMatter is their cause now. They decided at 5pm rush hour to shut down Charlestons busiest road...the massive Ravenel Bridge.

Queers. Their web page has video. What a bunch of brats. They whine about white liberals needing to feel.guilty and all that nonsense.

700, 000 Charleston residents trying to get home from WORK sure arent jumping on the Homo Liberation cause now.

Yep. About 15 total. 4 arrested. And 700, 000 Charlestonians pissed off beyond reason for holding up roads for hours. Charleston is a coastal marsh metro area. ALL traffic runs through a handful of bridges due to all the water. Shut one down...and all of it clogs.

These Queer Liberation idiots turned people against them. Like all these #BlackSpring idiots.

The shit doesn't end...What's next? The dog fucking or the boy fucking liberation group????

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

ROLL ON THIS PEOPLE
BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

There are real problems in the world. Why get so upset about gays?

Last edited:
Why didn't the police just kill them? They could've said they thought one of them had a knife or a gun or something and it would've been all over.

This group is called "Southerners on New Ground" and their website calls themselves a "Queer Liberation" group...and BlackLivesMatter is their cause now. They decided at 5pm rush hour to shut down Charlestons busiest road...the massive Ravenel Bridge.

Queers. Their web page has video. What a bunch of brats. They whine about white liberals needing to feel.guilty and all that nonsense.

700, 000 Charleston residents trying to get home from WORK sure arent jumping on the Homo Liberation cause now.

WTF?!?!?! Nobody had the sense to mow these 4 wastes of flesh and oxygen down with their multi-ton motor vehicle? My opinion of Southerners just went down a notch.

Yep. About 15 total. 4 arrested. And 700, 000 Charlestonians pissed off beyond reason for holding up roads for hours. Charleston is a coastal marsh metro area. ALL traffic runs through a handful of bridges due to all the water. Shut one down...and all of it clogs.

These Queer Liberation idiots turned people against them. Like all these #BlackSpring idiots.

"These Queer Liberation idiots turned people against them."

Why?

What KrispyKremeKristie did was much worse and the RWs haven't thrown him out of office.

"Like all these #BlackSpring idiots"

Like all these # Black AmericanSpring idiots

There.

Fixed it for you.

WTF?!?!?! Nobody had the sense to mow these 4 wastes of flesh and oxygen down with their multi-ton motor vehicle? My opinion of Southerners just went down a notch.

This isnt the South. Its Charleston. ...everyone is from Ohio haha.

Why does traffic stop? Run over a few fools and this obama will stop.

Took all the way to post #4 for the drunk dog washing nitwit to blame President Obama.

:rolleyes:
From the meth head whose face is covered in pus filled speed bumps.

I didn't blame obama, retard. I said this obama would stop.

I take my dog out to do her obama. When she does, I pick it up in a little obama bag and throw it away. That's an appropriate use of the term obama.

"These Queer Liberation idiots turned people against them."

Why?

What KrispyKremeKristie did was much worse and the RWs haven't thrown him out of office.

"Like all these #BlackSpring idiots"

Like all these # Black AmericanSpring idiots

There.

Fixed it for you.

Why? Well....

1- Most Americans dont give a fuck about their cause
2- Clogging rush hour traffic while working people try to get home will only make them care even less

And it is #BlackSpring. Its what the Queer Liberators wrote themselves.

Run them over. Then it will stop. All they need is to experience the consequences of their actions.

Run them over. Then it will stop. All they need is to experience the consequences of their actions.

Over the next few years they will. Its a historical cycle. Never fails:

- Police under fire will slow down and depolice
- Emboldened criminal element rises and crime soars
- Private citizens take matters into own hands
- Public cries for.police to " do something "
- Police respond by ramping back up once appetite for aggressive police enforcement returns (Id say around the year 2025-2030).

Forum List

Back