Queer Officially Running for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very intelligent, very articulate, very thoughtful, very calm and very respectful man.

A delightful contrast, for as long as it lasts.
He puts another guy’s penis in his anus. That’s a disqualification factor for this voter. I don’t want this man in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Getting a penis in the anus is great!

Being as how they call their very own victim group LGBQT, this should stand without our resident dims having a minor heart attack.

But since they ARE the Party of Perpetual Outrage, it will get reported 12,381 times.

More or less
They fact that this completely unqualified individual would be considered for the nomination is a joke. He’s gay...that’s his big selling point. Was the South Bend dog catcher too busy to run? Democratic Party has become a joke.

No Twinky, that's what you chose to focus on. And it's revealing that you passed over everything else to indulge that fantasy.

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Pete Buttigieg officially announces presidential campaign - CNNPolitics
Are people seriously stupid enough to make sexuality an issue going into 2020? You do realize that most people don't give a shit and many people will be offended by that sort of attack. Deal with the fucking issues. Trump is queer in his own special way.
I'll bet you wish trump was queer.

NO! Not another guy that will bend over for the rest of the world, especially like Obama did for our enemy Iran. And then there was the Apology Tour where he bowed to everyone.

Last edited:
Being as how they call their very own victim group LGBQT, this should stand without our resident dims having a minor heart attack.

But since they ARE the Party of Perpetual Outrage, it will get reported 12,381 times.

More or less
They fact that this completely unqualified individual would be considered for the nomination is a joke. He’s gay...that’s his big selling point. Was the South Bend dog catcher too busy to run? Democratic Party has become a joke.

No Twinky, that's what you chose to focus on. And it's revealing that you passed over everything else to indulge that fantasy.
That's enough. Mentally challenged people shouldn't hold office.

A very intelligent, very articulate, very thoughtful, very calm and very respectful man.

He puts another guy’s penis in his anus. That’s a disqualification factor for this voter. I don’t want this man in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

I'm not a nuclear physicist, so I'm having a problem seeing the relationship between anal sex and nuclear weapons.

Could you 'splain that to me?

I'd like to point out here that the OP is the only one showing a fist in his avatar.
How do we know where that fist has been?

I'm not a nuclear physicist, so I'm having a problem seeing the relationship between anal sex and nuclear weapons.

He might wake up one day and could have gotten so tired of being pounded in the ass, he decides he will make the world pay.

Judgement.

We rely on our President to exercise Judgement.

What sort of judgement does an aberration have? What kind of person prefers his own sex over the beauty of the opposite sex?

Answer: An aberration.

What kind of aberration brags about it?

An idiot.

Only through Beauty's morning gate, dost thou enter the land of Knowledge.

Judgement.

What sort of judgement does an aberration have? What kind of person prefers his own sex over the beauty of the opposite sex?

An idiot.

They aren't called queers for no reason.

Judgement.

An idiot.

Judgment you say? Way too late to start worrying about that, isn't it.

No, it’s not Obama again. It’s the gay mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He must have celebrated his announcement by blowing his “husband.” Joe Biden doesn’t stand a chance in the 2020 fucked-up Democratic Party. No white heterosexual males need enter the race.
Are people seriously stupid enough to make sexuality an issue going into 2020? You do realize that most people don't give a shit and many people will be offended by that sort of attack. Deal with the fucking issues. Trump is queer in his own special way.
And like clockwork, our resident homo defender shows up.
There is nothing more pathetically moronic than someone who makes an assumption about someone's sexuality based on their politics. The fact that you live in your small minded bigoted bubble is you problem an no one else's. Are you really so fucking stupid and delusional to believe that all or most people think like you?
Shut up you prissy disciple of Satan. Here's a fact! If he wasn't a homosexual and married to a man, you would never have heard of him. The media is full of homosexuals so they want to do everything they can to put homosexuals into power regardless of their positions, it is basesd purely on their sexuality.

Queer Officially Running for President

It says muchly about what kind of clowns we get saddled with by the electorate, and the superficial values of that electorate, that here's a wag who zips right past everything the guy's done as a hands-on mayor, his military service, his learning Norwegian just so he could read a book, and instead goes straight to ----- "queer".

The pissing and moaning from the retards here only makes this all the more delightful.

More or less

And what were trumps qualifications?

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Getting a penis in the anus is great!

Preach, sister! Preach! :lol:

More or less

What else is there to focus on? He smokes another guy’s pecker. Disqualified by this voter.

Judgement.

An idiot.

I am more concerned with his Communist, hate America views than him being Gay, but you have a point. I doubt he, or many other Gays would be able to exercise proper judgement to do what is right for the country and not let their sexuality rule their thinking.

He'd have more of a shot if he were a female, Black, Lesbian. He only checks ONE Democrat box, and is a White male, so...…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back