Query: Should we trade Osama bin Laden for one american soldier?

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
this hypo was brought up on another board and it struck me as a good question. yes, bin laden is dead. however, leave no soldier behind. what if we had capture bin laden instead of killing him and they asked for bin laden?

should we trade someone like bin laden for one american soldier? for two? three?

Drones.

The right is against using drones but they're effective, cheap, no American lives lost. Oh wait - that's why the right is against using them.

Without the piles of dead Americans and deep debt, the right isn't interested.

Never mind.

Sure.

Fish him out..and do the trade.

Who are we getting back?

Make the trade, then launch 2 or 3 cruise missiles :thup:

if only....that said....what does that do for future trades?

If we commit to sending missiles instead of soldiers over there from now on then we won't have to worry about trading anybody for anything anymore.

They might not understand peace negotiations over there, but they understand explosions.

The lunatics over there have NEVER seen American OVERWHELMING force before. We've been pussyfooting around the last few decades.

I think it's time for that to stop.

Drones.

The right is against using drones but they're effective, cheap, no American lives lost. Oh wait - that's why the right is against using them.

Without the piles of dead Americans and deep debt, the right isn't interested.

Never mind.

the right is against using drones? most of the complaints i see are from the left. more luddley BS???

Is he really dead? The US Navy engaged in the strangest burial in history when they allegedly dumped the old jihadist body in the ocean without even filming the improvised muslem ceremony. We brought the body of killer and crazy dictator Jim Jones back from Guyana to the US in a maggot filled body bag for identification at Dover AFB. Why didn't they chill the old nut case terrorist and bring him back for proper I.D.? Barry didn't want to anger his terrorist constituency? Everything is a secret in the Hussein administration.

Forum List

Back