Question about CHOP murder laws?

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Clearly it is illegal for a cop to kill anyone in CHOP, however is it legal for a CHOP resident to kill a cop? I seriously think so and in fact CHOP may already have a taxidermist specializing in stuffing and mounting cop heads on the wall. Will CHOP impose hunting restrictions on cops so that cops do not go extinct? This is the great new World of Joe Biden, I just do not want to see cops become endangered because of over hunting.

CIAO

Clearly it is illegal for a cop to kill anyone in CHOP, however is it legal for a CHOP resident to kill a cop? I seriously think so and in fact CHOP may already have a taxidermist specializing in stuffing and mounting cop heads on the wall. Will CHOP impose hunting restrictions on cops so that cops do not go extinct? This is the great new World of Joe Biden, I just do not want to see cops become endangered because of over hunting.

CIAO
And a GOOD question that IS. Thanks for the post.

SEATTLE GOT WOKE, GOING BROKE IS THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP: Federal Judge Allows 21 Businesses to Sue Seattle Over Harms Caused by CHOP.

A federal district court judge allowed a lawsuit brought by 21 businesses against the city of Seattle to proceed, despite the city's attempt to have it dismissed.

The lawsuit accuses the city of harming local business owners by allowing the existence of Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP), a self-declared autonomous zone that was established and occupied by racial justice protestors from June 8 to July 1.

The occupied zone blocked all car traffic, reducing the businesses' access to customers, vendors and revenue, the lawsuit says. The lawsuit further alleges that city police largely neglected the zone, allowing protesters and others to damage business property and threaten business owners without punishment.

Seattle, get your checkbook out!

Clearly it is illegal for a cop to kill anyone in CHOP, however is it legal for a CHOP resident to kill a cop? I seriously think so and in fact CHOP may already have a taxidermist specializing in stuffing and mounting cop heads on the wall.
You guys are either forgetting or slyly omitting to mention the DOCTORS who do the CHOPPING in the CHOP district. The docs are namely chopping off baby boys' dicks, and drug-addicted “workers” are going in for amputations to be put out on disability. CHOP is also a mental health district where victims are “disarmed” by having their gun rights revoked.
And the cops themselves are taking advantage of the situation to refer defendants as patients to have them listed on National Instant Criminal Background Check System for life as Right Wing Nut Jobs at the Main Hospital, 325 9th Ave., Seattle, WA 98104.
https://www.uwmedicine.org/locations/psychiatric-emergency-harborview#directions-tab-tab---

Forum List

Back