Question about Jury Duty

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
If u get a summons to report to Jury Duty and get selected and go through the whole process of being a juror for a trial, will u get that shit in the mail again next year even after u already was a juror? I reported 2 times, once I said I am mentally unable to do it because of financial and health problems. The 2nd time I wasnt selected when I reported and was able to go home early. So here we are again, got the shit in the mail to report in August. I think I just started receiving them because I just got my license in 2021. Before 2021 I never received a notice to report to Jury Duty

I got one of those from every year to every other year for over twenty years. My number came up to report I say about ten times at age fifty I asked the ladies at the check in desk to take me off the list since I have shown up and served all that time and they did. I was interviewed for a jury each time but only served as an alternate three times. I feel all citizen should serve on jury at least once.

Lately at my new address I have gotten forms to fill out for Grand Jury Duty so far I have not been contacted.

If u get a summons to report to Jury Duty and get selected and go through the whole process of being a juror for a trial, will u get that shit in the mail again next year even after u already was a juror? I reported 2 times, once I said I am mentally unable to do it because of financial and health problems. The 2nd time I wasnt selected when I reported and was able to go home early. So here we are again, got the shit in the mail to report in August. I think I just started receiving them because I just got my license in 2021. Before 2021 I never received a notice to report to Jury Duty
If you are chosen, give them your screen name for here. They will excuse you immediately.

You are their new BFF. The answer to your question is in PA, you can be called every year if you have served 3 days or less in the previous year and you are exempt for 3 years if you served more than 3 days.

Ignore it, fbj. Pretend like you never got it.

Tell them that you really enjoy jury duty, that you find it interesting and since you get paid for time on jury you would like to be called more often. They'll never call you again. No kidding, I did it in the 80s after being called three times in five years. It's been 40 years and I haven't been called since.

Who do you think is going to do the job if you whine about bein
Let me get this straight FBJ. You are mentally astute enough to deal with posting in a political arena but you are too disabled to deal with the responsibility of being a juror? Grow the fuk up.

Who do you think is going to do the job if you whine about bein

Let me get this straight FBJ. You are mentally astute enough to deal with posting in a political arena but you are too disabled to deal with the responsibility of being a juror? Grow the fuk up.
Its my choice and I dont want to be bothered. Ok mutherfcker?

Forum List

Back