Question about Shanksville crash

When are you going to explain how 757 went through so many new reinforced concretes walls when an F4 couldn't make it through one? You also have dodged the comparison of the 1960 Indiana crash site Snitch Bitch.

you going to claim the pentagon had exactly how many reinforced walls?

How many walls did 77 go through?
:cuckoo:

Is it your new "theory," PussyPuddle, that a drone/missile in the guise of a hijacked passenger jet could penetrate the concrete walls of the Pentagon, but the hijacked passenger jet, itself, would not have been able to do so?

When are you going to explain how 757 went through so many new reinforced concretes walls when an F4 couldn't make it through one? You also have dodged the comparison of the 1960 Indiana crash site Snitch Bitch.

TWO
the outter wall was the only reinforced wall
and the only other wall was the C ring
on the first floor there were no other walls to go through

This is one hell of a fuxxing coincidence:

June 16, 2001
"A major training exercise based upon a simulated terrorist attack is held in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, which neighbors Somerset County where Flight 93 crashes on 9/11."

Here's another one.

Early August 2001: Mass Casualty Exercise at the Pentagon Includes a Plane Hitting the Building

A mass casualty exercise, involving a practice evacuation, is held at the Pentagon. General Lance Lord, the assistant vice chief of staff of the Air Force who is one of the participants in the exercise, will later recall, “[It was] purely a coincidence, the scenario for that exercise included a plane hitting the building. ” Lord will also say that on 9/11, “our assembly points were fresh in our minds” thanks to this practice. [AIR FORCE SPACE COMMAND NEWS SERVICE, 9/5/2002]

Http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a99liveflypoisonjet#a99liveflypoisonjet

TWO
the outter wall was the only reinforced wall
and the only other wall was the C ring
on the first floor there were no other walls to go through

Source?
do you REALLY need me to look that up for you?

it is a fact
i read it many years ago
but i will be happy to look it up once again if you REALLY need me to

Do you realize it tore down more than walls? And yes....source for saying it only went through two reinforced walls.

it is a fact
i read it many years ago

Do you realize it tore down more than walls? And yes....source for saying it only went through two reinforced walls.
yes, it tore through supports
and it only went through ONE reinforced wall
the inner wall of the C ring was not reinforced

it is a fact
i read it many years ago

yes, it tore through supports
and it only went through ONE reinforced wall
the inner wall of the C ring was not reinforced

Source?

you are going to claim that EVERY wall at the pentagon is reinforced? :lol:

it is a fact
i read it many years ago

you are the fucking idiot claiming it went through multiple reinforced walls. where's your fucking source, jackass?!! :lol:

it is a fact
i read it many years ago

you are the fucking idiot claiming it went through multiple reinforced walls. where's your fucking source, jackass?!! :lol:

I'm not going to bother looking up a link for this, but if I remember correctly only the outer wall of the pentagon was reinforced.

I'm not going to bother looking up a link for this, but if I remember correctly only the outer wall of the pentagon was reinforced.
i already did
bentdick proves once again, he doesnt know what he is talking about

found it

Pentagon Rings and the Exit Hole

bottom half of the page, and it has links to back up the claims made
including photos showing only 4 stories of interior windows

Their "no concrete on ground floor plans" claim does not seem to line up with:

"The exterior walls of the concentric rings and the interior courtyard are exposed concrete. They appear to have a wood-grain texture because they were poured into wooden forms made of 8-inch boards. A gap was left between boards enabling concrete to ooze and form a slight ridge. From a distance this gives an appearance of limestone."
history_features

If 77 passed through rings E, D, and C that means at least part of the aircraft traveled through 6 concrete walls. That's not even mentioning the new steel reinforced walls, kevlar backing, or concrete columns with or without steel reinforcement. That F4 couldn't get through one concrete wall. Things that make ya go hmmmmmm......

(for clarification I'm not arguing the F4 comparison is valid. I'm showing how fuxxing stoopid it was and is to try and compare an F4 to a 757 for crashes)

But for those who championed that F4 analogy.....ya'll got some 'splaining to do.

found it

"The exterior walls of the concentric rings and the interior courtyard are exposed concrete. They appear to have a wood-grain texture because they were poured into wooden forms made of 8-inch boards. A gap was left between boards enabling concrete to ooze and form a slight ridge. From a distance this gives an appearance of limestone."
history_features

If 77 passed through rings E, D, and C that means at least part of the aircraft traveled through 6 concrete walls. That's not even mentioning the new steel reinforced walls, kevlar backing, or concrete columns with or without steel reinforcement. That F4 couldn't get through one concrete wall. Things that make ya go hmmmmmm......

(for clarification I'm not arguing the F4 comparison is valid. I'm showing how fuxxing stoopid it was and is to try and compare an F4 to a 757 for crashes)

But for those who championed that F4 analogy.....ya'll got some 'splaining to do.
OMG, sheesh the first floor didnt not have the gaps of the rings, it went all the way through as ONE FLOOR to the inside of ring C
they even had PHOTOS to prove it

found it

history_features

OMG, sheesh the first floor didnt not have the gaps of the rings, it went all the way through as ONE FLOOR to the inside of ring C

Their pictures don't prove their claim.

"A great deal of thought has been given to protecting the Pentagon from fire. Its steel-reinforced concrete construction makes it a fire resistant building. In addition, the main interior walls above the basement level are of masonry."

And....

"To conserve steel and other metals, concrete ramps instead of elevators were used to connect the floors, and the outside walls were made of reinforced concrete."
Http://www.greatbuildings.com/buildings/The_Pentagon.html

history_features

Their pictures don't prove their claim.

"A great deal of thought has been given to protecting the Pentagon from fire. Its steel-reinforced concrete construction makes it a fire resistant building. In addition, the main interior walls above the basement level are of masonry."

And....

"To conserve steel and other metals, concrete ramps instead of elevators were used to connect the floors, and the outside walls were made of reinforced concrete."
Http://www.greatbuildings.com/buildings/The_Pentagon.html
yeah, no shit
but the FIRST FLOOR WAS CONTINUOUS from ring E to ring C
get that through your fucking thick skull

Forum List

Back