Question about Shanksville crash

Reinforced wall?

exit_hole3.jpg

physics911pentagon.jpg
that photo shows BRICK AND MORTAR CONSTRUCTION! dumbfuck

So I guess they installed the wire mesh and rebar.....when? It's in the picture.....
damn, you are too fucking stupid
:eusa_doh:

I'm providing actual sources while you do nothing but link an OCT site then bemoan about pics you fail to understand.

perhaps you can provide the ACTUAL SOURCE for the MULTIPLE REINFORCED CONCRETES WALLS the the 757 WENT THROUGH

When are you going to explain how 757 went through so many new reinforced concretes walls when an F4 couldn't make it through one? You also have dodged the comparison of the 1960 Indiana crash site Snitch Bitch.

I'm providing actual sources while you do nothing but link an OCT site then bemoan about pics you fail to understand.

perhaps you can provide the ACTUAL SOURCE for the MULTIPLE REINFORCED CONCRETES WALLS the the 757 WENT THROUGH

When are you going to explain how 757 went through so many new reinforced concretes walls when an F4 couldn't make it through one? You also have dodged the comparison of the 1960 Indiana crash site Snitch Bitch.

Perhaps bent twat can't provide the ACTUAL SOURCE for the MULTIPLE REINFORCED CONCRETES WALLS the the 757 WENT THROUGH.

so what happened, it hit the wall, put the round hole in it and then the whole wall collapsed?

so what happened, it hit the wall, put the round hole in it and then the whole wall collapsed?

It hit the reinforced concrete wall, didn't penetrate it at all, so they replaced the relatively unscathed reinforced concrete wall with a brick and mortar job that had a prefabricated hole.

Wait; bent twat wants to run this evolving theory by his handler, Agent Christophera.

thats the inner wall of the C ring, not the point of impact on the outter wall of the E ring

the bottom 2 floors were open floor from the E ring to the C ring
the A ring was the inner most ring

It hit the reinforced concrete wall, didn't penetrate it at all, so they replaced the relatively unscathed reinforced concrete wall with a brick and mortar job that had a prefabricated hole.

Wait; bent twat wants to run this evolving theory by his handler, Agent Christophera.

and the truthers think that that hole proves flight 77 didn't hit it?

In a NUT shell, I think that's correct. They SEEM to be arguing (not bent twat, of course; no no. Not him. He's just askin' "questions!") that it was a missile.

The sad part is, they're serious.

In a NUT shell, I think that's correct. They SEEM to be arguing (not bent twat, of course; no no. Not him. He's just askin' "questions!") that it was a missile.

Yeah I remember the missile theory. painted in American airline colors, right?

then there is Terral's missle PLUS an A-3 skyhawk painted to LOOK like AA-77

then there is Terral's missle PLUS an A-3 skyhawk painted to LOOK like AA-77

flight 77 passengers in a witness protection program in Area 51?

That's one of them. Yes indeed.

Yet..here you are...the self appointed elete. After nine years you the cynical appologists are looking at all the available facts... Yet...here you are..still here trying to justify where all that metal went...the fuel...the lack of any wing damage to the left and right of the hole...you are still here...

Yet..here you are...the self appointed elete. After nine years you the cynical appologists are looking at all the available facts... Yet...here you are..still here trying to justify where all that metal went...the fuel...the lack of any wing damage to the left and right of the hole...you are still here...

the passengers are in Area 51 with Jimi Hendrix and janis joplin.

If you could actually point to ANY example of anybody here (whom you mislabel an "elite," or otherwise) who has tried to "justify" where ANY of the metal went or the fuel, you might have the beginning of a point. But as things stand, you are just mouthing off, in your typically dishonest way.

I personally like elvis' reply.

We all know that Area 51 figures into the whole thing. Until recently, I had not been aware of the hendrix experience or janice joplin's involvement. That bitch.

The QUESTIONS assholes like these scumbag troofers "pose" are stupid. That's the long and the short of it, Smuggler. They are ridiculous. Thus all the ridicule!

It works out great.

:lol:

Last edited:

If you could actually point to ANY example of anybody here (whom you mislabel an "elite," or otherwise) has tried to "justified" where ANY of the metal went or the fuel, you might have the beginning of a point. But as things stand, you are just mouthing off, in your typically dishonest way.

I personally like elvis' reply.

We all know that Area 51 figures into the whole thing. Until recently, I had not been aware of the hendrix experience or janice joplin's involvement. That bitch.

The QUESTIONS assholes like these scumbag troofers "pose" are stupid. That's the long and the short of it, Smuggler. They are ridiculous. thus all the ridicule!

It works out great.

:lol:
:lol::lol:

You think dodging will help anything? You claimed the F4 should hold up better than a 757 so how did 77 make it 310 feet into the pentagon when the first wall was steel reinforced concrete with kevlar?

I've already provided a couple of sources and here is a third:

"The Pentagon was built of cast-in-place reinforced concrete, and the floors consisted of a slab, beam and girder system supported on spiral-steel-reinforced columns. All of these may have prevented disastrous failure, Mlakar said."

"In less than a second, the fuselage penetrated 310 feet --through the outer three rings -- and destroyed 50 massive columns on the first floor."
Http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=29538

Those columns were steel reinforced concrete.

Forum List

Back