Question about Shanksville crash

so what happened, it hit the wall, put the round hole in it and then the whole wall collapsed?

Another genius that is ignorant of basic info yet claims the OCT is true. Aren't you embarrassed?

Yes. I am embarrassed for this site that you continue to post such drivel.

You're a nut sack sucking bitch that doesn't know anything about the topic and you're obviously too ignorant to try and discuss it. Embarrass yourself again.

Someone forgot to send out the memo saying your petty whining is supposed to have meaning. It has none. All it does is show you're a crybaby Snitch Bitch that is so stoopid you try to compare an F4 to a 757.

you're right... the F4 should hold up much better than a 757. :lol:

If the F4 should hold up much better then how did a 757 make it over 300 feet into the Pentagon?

because the pentagon isnt made out of nuclear containment walls :cuckoo:

Like I said earlier....the F4 analogy is valid in your minds only when you think it will help defend the OCT.

and your claim it isnt valid is based on what evidence?:cuckoo:

Show us photos of the crash test after the impact so we can see the condition of the wall and debris.

Not to mention common sense. How desperate do you have to be to try and compare a two seater jet to a 100 ton commercial jet with over 200 seats for crash debris?

Duck, dodge, dodge, duck.....LOL

Like I said earlier....the F4 analogy is valid in your minds only when you think it will help defend the OCT.

As always, you remain dishonest and retarded.

The F4 analogy was, by its terms, limited.

Craft made out of METAL travels at very high speed (over 500 mph). Crashes into solid object. Craft gets atomized.

::

2nd craft made out of METAL travels at very high speed (over 500 mph). Crashes into solid object (albeit slightly "softer" than the object in the first case). Craft gets destroyed into little tiny pieces for the most part.

Your obtuse and deliberately ignorant evasion of the valid components of that comparison reveal you as the dishonest hack you have always been.

Rotfl!!! The Snitch Bitch doesn't even know his own comparison. The flames you see are from the rocket propelled sled...not the F4. The Snitch Bitch can't even show one single picture of what the wall and F4 looked like after impact. So basically the OCTAs have been screaming about trying to compare an F4 to a 757 (as if that isn't ridiculous enough) when they can't even show photographic comparisons of the crash sight. Lol....priceless!!!

Show us photos of the crash test after the impact so we can see the condition of the wall and debris.

Not to mention common sense. How desperate do you have to be to try and compare a two seater jet to a 100 ton commercial jet with over 200 seats for crash debris?

did you find evidence that the 757 went through several reinforced walls yet?

so you are admitting that you have absolutely no evidence that the F4 comparison isnt valid? thanks jackass!! :lol:

you're right... the F4 should hold up much better than a 757. :lol:

If the F4 should hold up much better then how did a 757 make it over 300 feet into the Pentagon?

ROTFL!!!!!!!!! So you're saying the wall the F4 crash into was stronger than all the walls and columns and concrete flooring 77 crashed into......holy fuk. It's like The Onion Reality OCTA Show.

ROTFL!!!!!!!!! So you're saying the wall the F4 crash into was stronger than all the walls and columns and concrete flooring 77 crashed into......holy fuk. It's like The Onion Reality OCTA Show.

thats exactly what i am saying.

so you are admitting that you have absolutely no evidence that the F4 comparison isnt valid? thanks jackass!! :lol:

In order to do a comparison we need photos of the F4 crash debris to compare them to the photos from the flight 93 crash sight.

I've posted multiple sources showing that entire wedge was rebuilt with reinforced concrete walls, columns,
Etc. Your repeated attempts to ignore them and keep asking for what has been provided is just childish.

Why not? You got nothing to lose.....

We've got pics of the concrete reinforced walls and the ASCE has stated 77 took down fifty steel reinforced concrete columns but since you say one ten foot concrete wall is stronger than all of that it must be true.

You're genuinely fuxxing sad.

In order to do a comparison we need photos of the F4 crash debris to compare them to the photos from the flight 93 crash sight.

I've posted multiple sources showing that entire wedge was rebuilt with reinforced concrete walls, columns,
Etc. Your repeated attempts to ignore them and keep asking for what has been provided is just childish.

and how many reinforced walls did the 757 make it through? you said it went through multiple reinforced walls. its your fucking claim why are you so annoyed when someone asks you to back it up? :lol:

We've got pics of the concrete reinforced walls and the ASCE has stated 77 took down fifty steel reinforced concrete columns but since you say one ten foot concrete wall is stronger than all of that it must be true.

read it and weep, jackass!! :lol:
Are Nuclear Plants Safe From Attack? - ABC News

Although they vary slightly in design, NRC guidelines stipulate that containment buildings be designed to withstand the impact of a bomb or small plane. That durability was proven in a 1989 test when Sandia National Labs in New Mexico sent a rocket-propelled F-4 fighter jet into a containment wall at 480 miles per hour. The jet disintegrated while the wall sustained only 2.4 inches of penetration.

and how many reinforced walls did the 757 make it through? you said it went through multiple reinforced walls. its your fucking claim why are you so annoyed when someone asks you to back it up? :lol:

I've backed it up but you keep living with closed eyes. Look what it's helped you accomplish. By golly, you can shamelessly claim it's valid to compare a 2 seater jet to a 200+ seater 100 ton commercial jet and that one square ten foot thick concrete wall is stronger than three rings at the Pentagon. Rotfl......priceless!

Although they vary slightly in design, NRC guidelines stipulate that containment buildings be designed to withstand the impact of a bomb or small plane. That durability was proven in a 1989 test when Sandia National Labs in New Mexico sent a rocket-propelled F-4 fighter jet into a containment wall at 480 miles per hour. The jet disintegrated while the wall sustained only 2.4 inches of penetration.

Oh, since ABC said it disintegrated it must be true! Lol......

Where are the pics to compare crash debris?

I've backed it up but you keep living with closed eyes. Look what it's helped you accomplish. By golly, you can shamelessly claim it's valid to compare a 2 seater jet to a 200+ seater 100 ton commercial jet and that one square ten foot thick concrete wall is stronger than three rings at the Pentagon. Rotfl......priceless!

you showed us the the pentagon had some reinforced walls. where is your proof that the 757 made it through multiple reinforced walls? that is your claim.:lol:

thats it... try to deflect that i just proved you to be a complete fucking moron by asking for pictures that may or not exist.

face it, jackass. you simply insert your foot further down your throat with every post.

you still want to claim the pentagon walls were stronger than a nuclear containment building wall? :lol:

thats it... try to deflect that i just proved you to be a complete fucking moron by asking for pictures that may or not exist.

face it, jackass. you simply insert your foot further down your throat with every post.

you still want to claim the pentagon walls were stronger than a nuclear containment building wall? :lol:

If you don't have pics of the F4 crash then how can comparisons be made? Is this more of the OCTA Ball?

Then you flat out lie and try to claim the F4 crashed into a nuclear building wall? It was a single fuxxing concrete block! Lol.....and you're claiming that single block is stronger than three rings of the pentagon. No wonder you focus so much on ad homs.

Okay....stick to your method of looking at pics you don't understand and ignoring all links that state what construction materials were used.
yeah, cause photo evidence showing brick and mortar is fake
:rolleyes:

Okay....stick to your method of looking at pics you don't understand and ignoring all links that state what construction materials were used.
ok, duipshit, i see brick and mortar in those pics, i dont give a rats ass what some website claims, if i can SEE brick and mortar
you can ignore your own eyes if you like
but when i can SEE that the website was WRONG, i will go with what i SEE over what some fucking website tells me
you are proof that moronic troofer assholes dont give a rats flying ass about the truth

If you don't have pics of the F4 crash then how can comparisons be made? Is this more of the OCTA Ball?

Then you flat out lie and try to claim the F4 crashed into a nuclear building wall? It was a single fuxxing concrete block! Lol.....and you're claiming that single block is stronger than three rings of the pentagon. No wonder you focus so much on ad homs.
wow, you really are off the deep end
you cant see similarities in the way it is being compared?
too fucking stupid for words

OK...OK...OK... The wings and Jet engines disintigrated...vaporized... The only strange thing is they did this remarkable feat of physics BEFORE they were to hit the exterior wall because there appears to be no evidence of any damage on either side of the hole wher wings and jet engines are placed on an airplane. OR..did the plane MORPH.. so the whole thing could fit into the hole?

So.... wings and motors pre-evaporate. Everyone in agreement?

no, dipshit
my own EYES saw that it disintegrated
so did your's if you had any honesty

Forum List

Back