Question about Shanksville crash

Yes there is brick and mortar ALONG WITH inlaid concrete, wire mesh, and rebar. Keep on ignoring that with the fact several independent resources verify it. What are you going by? Arrogance and a smoke filled pic from an OCTA site.
ROFLMAO
you saw concrete and rebar in that?

ok christoFEARa

In the pic I posted, yes. Not in the smoke filled shit octa pic you posted.
both pics showed the same fucking thing, dipshit

i guess your seeing the dipshits invisicrete now

ROFLMAO
you saw concrete and rebar in that?

ok christoFEARa

Lol....your octa pic shows the hole smoke filled dishonest abe. The pic I posted shows the depth of the wall and rebar. Are you really trying to claim the outer wall was only brick wide? Rotfl! Do you know how wide one of those bricks are? Do you know how thick that wall was? Of course not.

Lol....your octa pic shows the hole smoke filled dishonest abe. The pic I posted shows the depth of the wall and rebar. Are you really trying to claim the outer wall was only brick wide? Rotfl! Do you know how wide one of those bricks are? Do you know how thick that wall was? Of course not.
omg you are such a fucking idiot
it's a waste of time to attempt anything with you because you are too much of an idiot

Reinforced wall?

exit_hole3.jpg

physics911pentagon.jpg
that photo shows BRICK AND MORTAR CONSTRUCTION! dumbfuck
here are both pics again, dipshit
what you think is rebar, is actually electrical conduit

Here are the options:

Believe Divecon and one very unclear pic of the C Ring exit hole from an OCTA site....

Or

Several independent sources stating the exterior walls were reinforced concrete, along with clear pictures showing reinforced concrete.

Gee.

Post 1235 you useless bitch. You said "nuclear containment building wall."

So when you know you are pwned because you can't produce one single crash debris pic to 93 you just deflect as usual. You're a waste.

no fuck, jackass.... building a piece of "nuclear containment building wall" to test crash an F4 into doesnt mean you fucking build the WHOLE NUCLEAR PLANT!!! :lol:

Here are the options:

Believe Divecon and one very unclear pic of the C Ring exit hole from an OCTA site....

Or

Several independent sources stating the exterior walls were reinforced concrete, along with clear pictures showing reinforced concrete.

Gee.
except that pic DOESNT SHOW CONCRETE
and its NOT an exterior wall
and that is the PIC you posted
dipshit

Last edited:

So when you know you are pwned because you can't produce one single crash debris pic to 93 you just deflect as usual. You're a waste.

no fuck, jackass.... building a piece of "nuclear containment building wall" to test crash an F4 into doesnt mean you fucking build the WHOLE NUCLEAR PLANT!!! :lol:
and now he is calling the pic HE posted unacceptable

Here are the options:

Or

Gee.
dipshit

Rotfl!!!! Absolute proof you don't understand the pics you are looking at. Have you ever noticed that "No Parking" sign? That is the exterior of the C Ring wall facing the access road between the B and C rings you dumfuk so yes it is an exterior wall.

Thank you for proving you don't understand the pics you have been trying to discuss.

Here are the options:

Or

Gee.
dipshit

Rotfl!!!! Absolute proof you don't understand the pics you are looking at. Have you ever noticed that "No Parking" sign? That is the exterior of the C Ring wall facing the access road between the B and C rings you dumfuk so yes it is an exterior wall.

Thank you for proving you don't understand the pics you have been trying to discuss.
dipshit, that is the inner wall of the C ring
it does NOT have a "road" through it

dipshit

dipshit, that is the inner wall of the C ring
it does NOT have a "road" through it

Because as we all know....the proper place to put a "No Parking" sign is on the inner wall of a building and not the exterior wall.......ROTFL!

That exit hole is from the C Ring of the second wedge you asswipe. Like I've been saying.....you don't understand the pics you've been looking at and you keep proving it. Thanks for another classic OCTA moment...

and now he is calling the pic HE posted unacceptable

Is that why I just pointed out why my pic is valid because you can clearly see the ring versus your smoke filled pic? Lol! Way to pay attention!

The image of the punch out hole is taken from this source: 9-11 Research: Punchout Hole

It says the following about the images:
These photos show the most prominent puncture in the C-ring wall opening from the building's interior into the courtyard between the B and C rings. The fourth photograph was taken by Jocelyn Augustino on 09/14/2001.

Unless there is some form of vehicular traffic [like small cargo handlers, etc] that is used in the corridors or in the "rings", I am not clear on the precise meaning of the "no parking" sign. Here is a schematic map of the Pentagon. http://www.dtic.mil/ref/html/Welcome/PDFs/Pent.pdf

The image of the punch out hole is taken from this source: 9-11 Research: Punchout Hole

These photos show the most prominent puncture in the C-ring wall opening from the building's interior into the courtyard between the B and C rings. The fourth photograph was taken by Jocelyn Augustino on 09/14/2001.

Unless there is some form of vehicular traffic [like small cargo handlers, etc] that is used in the corridors or in the "rings", I am not clear on the precise meaning of the "no parking" sign. Here is a schematic map of the Pentagon. http://www.dtic.mil/ref/html/Welcome/PDFs/Pent.pdf
a lot of good photos on the first link

How the fuck could you know the diff between good and bad photos when for almost ten years you've been looking at the C Ring exit hole and didn't know it was the exterior wall?

Ten years of looking at a "No Parking" sign and you never had a clue.

How the fuck could you know the diff between good and bad photos when for almost ten years you've been looking at the C Ring exit hole and didn't know it was the exterior wall?

you fucking moron, it ISNT an exterior wall
its an INTERIOR RING WALL
god damned you are such a fucking moron

the ONLY "exterior" wall is on the OUTSIDE of ring E
dipshit

your major problem in understanding this is you are thinking each ring is a separate building
it ISNT

Last edited:

dipshit

your major problem in understanding this is you are thinking each ring is a separate building
it ISNT

The exit hole opens into the courtyard between the C and B Rings you dumb fuck. Every ring has exterior walls but obviously you have never known that....

dipshit

it ISNT

The exit hole opens into the courtyard between the C and B Rings you dumb fuck. Every ring has exterior walls but obviously you have never known that....
i KNEW you were hung up on Exterior being a wall to the outside
you stupid fuck
typical MINUTIA moronic troofers focus on

btw, we are STILL waiting on your proof of there being 6 reinforced concrete walls on the first and second floor of ring e to c

Last edited:

dipshit

it ISNT

i KNEW you were hung up on Exterior being a wall to the outside
you stupid fuck
typical MINUTIA moronic troofers focus on

btw, we are STILL waiting on your proof of there being 6 reinforced concrete walls on the first and second floor of ring e to c

Anytime bent twat can deflect the conversation from something substantive, he considers it a win of sorts.

:lol:

Forum List

Back