Question about State of the Union

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Not sure where to put this question, so mods….move it if you think it’s in the wrong place.

Serious question: Biden said, in a very angry tone, “We will NOT bow down!” To whom is he referring? I can’t find the spot in the transcript.:

EZYOHHiXYAANeCA.jpg

Not sure where to put this question, so mods….move it if you think it’s in the wrong place.

Serious question: Biden said, in a very angry tone, “We will NOT bow down!” To whom is he referring? I can’t find the spot in the transcript.:

MSN

It was an unfortunate metaphor that made no sense whatever. Nobody is bowing down to Putin or being asked to do so. Perhaps he is trying to resurrect the totally debunked Democrat Narrative that somehow Putin has power over Donald Trump, which is why - continuing the Narrative - Donald Trump advised the Republicans in the House to vote against the "bi-partisan" immigration bill that included $65 billion for Ukraine.

OK, thanks….that would make sense. Somewhat.

It was an unfortunate metaphor that made no sense whatever. Nobody is bowing down to Putin or being asked to do so. Perhaps he is trying to resurrect the totally debunked Democrat Narrative that somehow Putin has power over Donald Trump, which is why - continuing the Narrative - Donald Trump advised the Republicans in the House to vote against the "bi-partisan" immigration bill that included $65 billion for Ukraine.
Thanks. This puts it more in context. If he was implying that Trump wouldn’t be hard on Putin, all I can say is that there’s a reason Putin decided to invade under Biden’s weak leadership rather than Trump’s strong leadership.

Thanks. This puts it more in context. If he was implying that Trump wouldn’t be hard on Putin, all I can say is that there’s a reason Putin decided to invade under Biden’s weak leadership rather than Trump’s strong leadership.
Yes.
Putin was getting all the adoration and appeasement he needed from Trump.

^^^ Leftists who hate half of all Americans are in major denial.
I always laugh when you MAGAs call others leftists when no one is redder than you MAGAtards. No one uses more Stalinist language than you MAGA nuts. Of course MAGA is a mutt ideology which explains why you morons are all over the political spectrum.

I always laugh when you MAGAs call others leftists when no one is redder than you MAGAtards. No one uses more Stalinist language than you MAGA nuts. Of course MAGA is a mutt ideology which explains why you morons are all over the political spectrum.
OK….this nasty lib is going on ignore. Bye, bye hater!

He’s got a bad back.

Forum List

Back