Question about Ted Cruz

t.

Birthers-are-racists-117204303048_zpsj6zg1pri.png

Again the Birthers are telling everyone to shut up about his birth place..Dumb ass Hypocrites...
Obama has been slammed for 8 years, sorry folks it won't happen without a fight..

Yeah, its a hoot to watch them furiously eating their own words.

I don't know the constitutionality of the "natural born" question but we've had several presidents who were not born in the US.

The Natural Born Citizen Clause.

Ted Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, he's not a natural born United States citizen. His mother is American, his father a Cuban immigrant at the time of Ted's birth. This parentage doesn't matter, what matters is that Cruz was born outside of the United States and not on US soil or somewhere considered US soil, such an a military base etc.

Cruz only ceased to be a Canadian citizen on May 14th, 2014.

I know that Senators, Congresspeople and Governor's can be non-United States born. However for the office of President and Vice-President only United States born people are eligible.

So the question is, how is Cruz being allowed to run for President?

Yes, it's time for you Liberal uneducated and low information folks to begin your smear campaign against Ted now that he is leading in a couple of the polls. That is what you loons do, smear attack whoever in the opposition party is the current leader. You are so predictable and so damned pathetic.

Except I'm not a Liberal nor on the Left, I'm on the Right.

Uneducated? Yes that's why I've got a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University and also did a year at Heidelberg University, Germany.

Gosh you're very hyper-sensitive aren't you? Are YOU actually Ted Cruz himself or a relative of his? You've taken a normal questions exceptionally personally.

And yet you are unable to do a simple search on the net? You need to get a refund on your education.

I find it amazing that a Cuban refugee creeps into the US from Canada with his son from a country which once attempted to aim nuclear weapons at the heart of our nation and took us to the brink of global annihilation, and now we are seriously thinking about giving that son our nuclear missile codes. Manchurian Candidate, anyone?

And yet this same son doesn't want to let any refugees into America.

He doesn't just deserve to be poked with a stick, he clearly already has one up his ass.

Ted Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, he's not a natural born United States citizen. His mother is American, his father a Cuban immigrant at the time of Ted's birth. This parentage doesn't matter, what matters is that Cruz was born outside of the United States and not on US soil or somewhere considered US soil, such an a military base etc.

I know that Senators, Congresspeople and Governor's can be non-United States born. However for the office of President and Vice-President only United States born people are eligible.

Your basic premise is incorrect.

He could be born anywhere on the planet and still be a citizen.

But according to the US Constitution NOT be eligible to be President or Vice-President.

I'm not the constitutional scholar you say you are. First you ask. Then you say you already know the answer.

Perhaps you would like to post proof of that?

Thanks ever so much.

If the powers that be haven't questioned Cruz's eligibility a bunch of left loons on a forum isn't going to change anything

In certain light Ted Cruz takes on the appearance of Satin. Now, I'm an agnostic and really don't believe in the supernatural - but the Exorcist and Rosemary's Baby did make me wonder.

I bet it's pretty easy to find a copy of Cruz's birth certificate. Low information radical lefties who rely on Huffington and Media Matters for information might be shocked to find that former republican presidential candidate John McCain wasn't born in the USA either.

Dummy.

Both were born of an American parent.

Cruz has a birth certificate to show....Obama doesn't....Obama just says he was born in Hawaii...there's the difference.

He was born to a citizen parent. End of discussion. She can be in anywhere from angola to zanzibar to anyplace in between. He was born to her
My niece is such a citizen, but I think she naturalized under those rules you mention. Something like this:

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

The constitution calls for natural born Americans (not naturalized). I have a problem with the fact he was Canadian all the way up til last year, moreover. He was no baby last year.

I bet it's pretty easy to find a copy of Cruz's birth certificate. Low information radical lefties who rely on Huffington and Media Matters for information might be shocked to find that former republican presidential candidate John McCain wasn't born in the USA either.

Dummy.

Both were born of an American parent.

Cruz has a birth certificate to show....Obama doesn't....Obama just says he was born in Hawaii...there's the difference.

Obama says a lot of things...nobody with an ounce of sense believes any of it

In certain light Ted Cruz takes on the appearance of Satin. Now, I'm an agnostic and really don't believe in the supernatural - but the Exorcist and Rosemary's Baby did make me wonder.

I'm sure you mean Satan darling :wink: But yes, I've noticed that also, it's most unfortunate for him.

Yes, it's time for you Liberal uneducated and low information folks to begin your smear campaign against Ted now that he is leading in a couple of the polls. That is what you loons do, smear attack whoever in the opposition party is the current leader. You are so predictable and so damned pathetic.

Except I'm not a Liberal nor on the Left, I'm on the Right.

Uneducated? Yes that's why I've got a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University and also did a year at Heidelberg University, Germany.

Gosh you're very hyper-sensitive aren't you? Are YOU actually Ted Cruz himself or a relative of his? You've taken a normal questions exceptionally personally.

Get a refund on your tuition.

The point is that Cruz's place of birth and the Constitutional questions are a freaking issue and his birth place is no freaking secret. Hooray for lefties for upholding Constitutional mandates in presidential elections but doesn't it seem that they are about seven years too late?

I find it amazing that a Cuban refugee creeps into the US from Canada with his son from a country which once attempted to aim nuclear weapons at the heart of our nation and took us to the brink of global annihilation, and now we are seriously thinking about giving that son our nuclear missile codes. Manchurian Candidate, anyone?

And yet this same son doesn't want to let any refugees into America.

He doesn't just deserve to be poked with a stick, he clearly already has one up his ass.

But you have no problem with Obama supporting ISIS and giving Iran the bomb. Understood.

I'm sure you mean Satan darling :wink: But yes, I've noticed that also, it's most unfortunate for him.

LOL, yes, satin he is not. But he does look like the devil (or what a devil might look like). I know we shouldn't judge ones' character by their appearance, but he is one ugly dude in appearance and demeanor.

Your basic premise is incorrect.

He could be born anywhere on the planet and still be a citizen.

But according to the US Constitution NOT be eligible to be President or Vice-President.

Why do you think that?

Forum List

Back