Question for Biden supporters.

They don't say otherwise. Trump and Biden are even. If people were really enthused about Trump again and down on Biden, Trump would be way up in the polls.
The fact that they are even, doesn't bode well for Trump.
Biden is a meatpuppet with Obamas hand shoved up his arse to make him talk!

— He forgave all college debt
— He unified the country
— He put qualified justices on the SCOTUS
— He protected women’s sports by not pushing the trans agenda
— He balanced the budget
— Price of gas is down to $2 per gallon

Biden has been great
He did none of those things, do you live under a rock? sarcasm, sorry

I think the question should be put to Trump supporters, not Biden supporters. If Trump shot a man on 5th Ave., would his supporters still support him? You bet they would.
You are a Moron, he was simply making a point about his popularity. Now If it was a bleeding heart liberal or a view host, I kid I kid, or do I:auiqs.jpg:

You are a Moron, he was simply making a point about his popularity. Now If it was a bleeding heart liberal or a view host, I kid I kid, or do I:auiqs.jpg:
Trump was making an excellent point because his supporters have proven it to be true. How many crimes has Trump been accused of or indicted for? His supporters get more loyal each time because they dismiss the accusers as political liars. The Trump Organization was found guilty on multiple counts of criminal tax fraud but Trump's (law and order minded) supporters never mention it or care about it.

At the same time Trumpists point to Hunter Biden's sleazy, but probably not illegal, dealings and pass around all sorts of accusations about Joe Biden. Hypocrisy writ large.

Trump has been indicted 3 times now with one or two more likely to come. He's been impeached twice.
Yet Biden, the sitting president, can not get a lead beyond the margin of error in the polls.

These are national polls not gop polls. In some Trump actually leads.

So what does this say about Biden, that a criminally charged man can't easily be beat in the polls?
There are a lot of amoral and immoral trump supporters in America.

Trump was making an excellent point because his supporters have proven it to be true. How many crimes has Trump been accused of or indicted for? His supporters get more loyal each time because they dismiss the accusers as political liars. The Trump Organization was found guilty on multiple counts of criminal tax fraud but Trump's (law and order minded) supporters never mention it or care about it.

At the same time Trumpists point to Hunter Biden's sleazy, but probably not illegal, dealings and pass around all sorts of accusations about Joe Biden. Hypocrisy writ large.
You are some sort of put on right? I mean most leftists know the indictments against a political rival is in really bad taste, banana republic stuff, I mean they won't admit it but they know!

You are some sort of put on right? I mean most leftists know the indictments against a political rival is in really bad taste, banana republic stuff, I mean they won't admit it but they know!
I associate Banana Republics as places where the ruler refuses to leave office and his supporters use violent protests to support him. He will bend and stretch election law and the Constitution to stay in power.

Trump has been indicted 3 times now with one or two more likely to come. He's been impeached twice.
Yet Biden, the sitting president, can not get a lead beyond the margin of error in the polls.

These are national polls not gop polls. In some Trump actually leads.

So what does this say about Biden, that a criminally charged man can't easily be beat in the polls?
40% of those being polled actually believe an election was stolen from the multiple indictments guy. Delusional nutjobs are being polled.

so bribery and treason are no illegal? prove it.

They don't say otherwise. Trump and Biden are even. If people were really enthused about Trump again and down on Biden, Trump would be way up in the polls.
The fact that they are even, doesn't bode well for Trump.
As the incumbant, Joe should be in the lead, historically speaking. His numbers have done nothing but fall since becoming president. He sucks at the job and everyone can see it. You combine that with his senility and the mounting evidence of bribery, he is in serious trouble.

As the incumbant, Joe should be in the lead, historically speaking. His numbers have done nothing but fall since becoming president. He sucks at the job and everyone can see it. You combine that with his senility and the mounting evidence of bribery, he is in serious trouble.

Now if only another party could come up with a viable alternative.

Forum List

Back