Question for Biden supporters.

"I said, it the prosecuter is not fired you won't gett he 1 billion in aid, and son of a bitch he was fired" Biden on video. The prosecuter in question was investigating hunter and Joe and their ties to Burisma
You got the first part right, the second part is incorrect. The Obama administration and most Western nations wanted that prosecutor gone because he was NOT investigating corruption. There was no Hunter connection at that time.

Trump has been indicted 3 times now with one or two more likely to come. He's been impeached twice.
Yet Biden, the sitting president, can not get a lead beyond the margin of error in the polls.

These are national polls not gop polls. In some Trump actually leads.

So what does this say about Biden, that a criminally charged man can't easily be beat in the polls?
We don't talk about tramps dtr (Ivanka) got 18 patents in China. And Kushner got a lot of money from the Saudi.

so now political contributions are illegal? Have you told Soros, Gates, etc.

what is illegal is international bribery and treason, and Biden is guilty of both.
Not hardly as much from tramp. Tramp is really guilty of treason and bribery.

Polls are meaningless at this point.

No one knew who the candidate was going to be in August of 2019, and the same can be said at this time even though Trump and Biden will most likely be the leading candidates for their political party in 2024.

The fact is Americans need to wake up and head in another direction because neither man is the correct choice and truthfully I can not see how Biden wins in 2024 when in comes to the Electoral College.

Trump only needs to flip key states he barely lost in 2020 and bam Trump is President again, and before anyone believes I am praying for this, well I am not!

I am writing reality and Biden is a weak candidate who if younger would most likely be leading by a wide margin if he didn’t remind Boomers and X of Jimmy Carter in the late 1970s!

Anyhoo, we have another year before the Polls become more important, and even then they could still be wrong because the Electoral College is all that matters, and what we should focus on is State to State Polls and not National Averages.

I am still happily retired thank you very much, hater dupe. There is absolutely no difference between the economic situation of GOP whites and Democratic whites. Of course we have the blacks and Browns who don't want to be in a racist party like yours , many of whom have given up trying to compete in your systemic racist GOP default system .

Charities don't work very well, they have huge overhead and corruption and they run out of money when they are most needed.

everything in this country is falling apart after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates. Infrastructure college and training costs Etcetera Etcetera now we have the worst upward mobility and inequality poverty and homelessness in our history and you people want to talk about trans people and their threat to your children, an absolute joke, Hater Dupe. your party is a lying thieving Corrupt deregulation and depression, stupidest wars ever disaster every time. Small government and family values my rear end....
What an absolute dodge, you are just covering for the FACT that while you talk about being a party of charity, you do absolutely none of it with your own money! If the rich corporations and individuals are such a problem why has Biden done nothing to change that?????? Because they donate large sums to his campaign, just like they contribute large ammounts to republican campiagns to achieve a status quo. You can continue in fantasy land all you want but you all talk a good charity game but take other people money to do it. Also Trans people do not exist, mentally ill people do, and no I do not want them around children as if it were normal.

Bad Bookkeeping????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In January, the court granted preliminary approval to a $25 million settlement proposal. The settlement allots $21 million in funds to the students who were defrauded by Trump University and $4 million to resolve the New York attorney general's case.

so what? He admitted the error and corrected it. its what honest people do. Unlike Hillary destroying 30,000 emails after they had been subpeonaed, or Biden taking bribes from foreign interests and then sabotashing our energy industry, or obozo lying to the country "if you like your plan you can keep it"

The real issue with you libs and dems is that you are scared shitless that Trump will expose all of the dem/lib/media corruption in a second term. But get ready; pay back is going to be hell for you.

Polls are meaningless at this point.

No one knew who the candidate was going to be in August of 2019, and the same can be said at this time even though Trump and Biden will most likely be the leading candidates for their political party in 2024.

The fact is Americans need to wake up and head in another direction because neither man is the correct choice and truthfully I can not see how Biden wins in 2024 when in comes to the Electoral College.

Trump only needs to flip key states he barely lost in 2020 and bam Trump is President again, and before anyone believes I am praying for this, well I am not!

I am writing reality and Biden is a weak candidate who if younger would most likely be leading by a wide margin if he didn’t remind Boomers and X of Jimmy Carter in the late 1970s!

Anyhoo, we have another year before the Polls become more important, and even then they could still be wrong because the Electoral College is all that matters, and what we should focus on is State to State Polls and not National Averages.
polls are a form of propaganda, nothing more. Pay me to do a poll and I will get you whatever answer you want. polls are designed to influence public opinion, not report on it.

You got the first part right, the second part is incorrect. The Obama administration and most Western nations wanted that prosecutor gone because he was NOT investigating corruption. There was no Hunter connection at that time.
LOL, is that what Whoopi told you? the prosecutor was going to expose the Hunter/Burisma/Joe connection, so he had to go. geez dude, get informed.

"I said, it the prosecuter is not fired you won't gett he 1 billion in aid, and son of a bitch he was fired" Biden on video. The prosecuter in question was investigating hunter and Joe and their ties to Burisma
Penny thinks this is fake news, it is fact. just because you don't like it and it exposes your heroes doesn't make it fake.

What an absolute dodge, you are just covering for the FACT that while you talk about being a party of charity, you do absolutely none of it with your own money! If the rich corporations and individuals are such a problem why has Biden done nothing to change that?????? Because they donate large sums to his campaign, just like they contribute large ammounts to republican campiagns to achieve a status quo. You can continue in fantasy land all you want but you all talk a good charity game but take other people money to do it. Also Trans people do not exist, mentally ill people do, and no I do not want them around children as if it were normal.
Because you need 60 votes in the Senate to raise taxes, Democrats have been obstructed for 40 years from raising taxes on the rich to a fair level, ignoramus. And the country is full of ignoramus voters like you... Thank you for your bigoted views, i'll go with scientists Christians and the grand majority...

Penny thinks this is fake news, it is fact. just because you don't like it and it exposes your heroes doesn't make it fake.
Everyone in the real world knows it, only GOP base ignoramuses believe as you do and can't change the damn channel from admitted liars and propagandists....

LOL, is that what Whoopi told you? the prosecutor was going to expose the Hunter/Burisma/Joe connection, so he had to go. geez dude, get informed.
You're repeating Right wing lies. There was no investigation to stop. If you don't believe me, see what the GOP Senators that investigated the Bidens say about it here. Hunter has always been an embarrassment to Joe but they found no connections between the Obama administration threatening to withhold aid and the firing of a prosecutor. A prosecutor many Western nations also wanted out.

so what? He admitted the error and corrected it. its what honest people do. Unlike Hillary destroying 30,000 emails after they had been subpeonaed, or Biden taking bribes from foreign interests and then sabotashing our energy industry, or obozo lying to the country "if you like your plan you can keep it"

The real issue with you libs and dems is that you are scared shitless that Trump will expose all of the dem/lib/media corruption in a second term. But get ready; pay back is going to be hell for you.
It was fraud, plain and simple.
He didn't "return" the money.
He was convicted in court of fraud.

Delusions do not serve you well.

Because you need 60 votes in the Senate to raise taxes, Democrats have been obstructed for 40 years from raising taxes on the rich to a fair level, ignoramus. And the country is full of ignoramus voters like you... Thank you for your bigoted views, i'll go with scientists Christians and the grand majority...
Christians? Science states DNA does not change, and I love how you probably looked up stats on charity and found I was right, so you dodged answering that one!

Christians? Science states DNA does not change, and I love how you probably looked up stats on charity and found I was right, so you dodged answering that one!
charity just makes cheapskate right wingers feel better, but there is so much corruption overhead etcetera and the money always runs out when it is needed. You are 100% wrong as always.

Trump has been indicted 3 times now with one or two more likely to come. He's been impeached twice.
Yet Biden, the sitting president, can not get a lead beyond the margin of error in the polls.

These are national polls not gop polls. In some Trump actually leads.

So what does this say about Biden, that a criminally charged man can't easily be beat in the polls?
Who cares about beating him in a poll. Trump** gets beat at the ballot box. Again. That's a fact, it just hasn't happened yet.

**impeached

charity just makes cheapskate right wingers feel better, but there is so much corruption overhead etcetera and the money always runs out when it is needed. You are 100% wrong as always.
You are dodging the fact that Democrats are only free with other peoples money which makes you the greedy ones!
Liberals show tremendous compassion in pushing for government programs to help the neediest people at home and abroad. Yet when it comes to individual contributions to charitable causes, liberals are cheapskates.
Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, “Who Really Cares,” cites data that households headed by conservatives give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: Average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals.

You are dodging the fact that Democrats are only free with other peoples money which makes you the greedy ones!
Liberals show tremendous compassion in pushing for government programs to help the neediest people at home and abroad. Yet when it comes to individual contributions to charitable causes, liberals are cheapskates.
Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, “Who Really Cares,” cites data that households headed by conservatives give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: Average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals.
As always, the dupes are suckers giving money to corrupt scams half the time and The rich hypocrites enjoy the Big Gala Award ceremonies and dinners. It all runs out when it's needed. Tax the rich again and invest in Americans again so we don't have the worst inequality upward mobility homelessness and poverty ever anywhere. Ignoramus.

Forum List

Back