Question For Conservatives.Hillary's Small Rally Crowds.How Come We Never See Them?

Is anyone actually saying that either one of these fools is a good choice ?

Truthfully ?

Clinton is a great choice for President.

Best resume of anyone to seek the office since Bush 41.
Hillary is unstoppable.
Thanks to thoughtless fools like you.

You should give up.
I have.

exactly

Thanks, but you have provided no food for thought. Do explain your wisdom in all this.

Yeah, I’d love to hear a reasoned approach to supporting Drumpf at this point. The guy who makes fun of the infirmed, “doesn’t like” war heroes who were captured, insinuates women are on their period…. I’m not sure how you can even stand to look at someone who does that sort of thing. I mean, if you arrived 10 minutes early at your hair stylist’s boutique and she/he was mocking someone who spoke in broken sentences due to a stroke…you’d likely not let this person anywhere near your head or your family. Yet you guys are willing to let this small fraction of a man be your President?

Trump may surround himself with reasoned cabinet members to assist in his decision making. He may also have enough honor to try and advance conservative policies which is what those who vote for him expect.

But I admitted earlier today that I have given up on the political process and am only talking about it for entertainment value. This nation is in serious moral decline and will not recover.

I can admit to this. I would vote for Hillary Clinton 10 times over than ever considering that traitor phony coward liar you we have suffered with the past 7+ years.

:desk: :cheers2: :nono: Especially in her last boring speech about how to fix the economy that her President screwed up. And who are these people cheering her on, even after she lies to them? Has anyone ever actually seen these crowds? Yes, maybe the paid actors and baffoons that stand behind her and told not to pick their noses while Hillary is speaking.
Something just isn't right. When Hillary speaks before her crowds of 200, she sounds like a robot that works for Burger King, and at the same time, just makes up stuff about Donald Trump. Just like with Polls. No one can possibly believe that about 55/56% of all potential voters have the same IQ as a Titmouse.
:omg: :shock:
Isn't it about time we threw in the towel?
If with the internet and some conservative media we cannot get these voting fools to see the folly in their elected officials and all of their crimes and lies and cover ups by them and the media --- if they cannot admit they have been had by now, they will never change.

No matter what is done or said, Hildebeest is going to be our next president. (vomit)

I give up. I pray and try to be good. I no longer believe anything will change at the higher levels of authority, and so I have kind of stopped caring.

Hillary is unstoppable. You should give up.

Yes, someone with a 55% disapproval rating is "unstoppable." You're not just a Democrat, you're a partisan hack

Okay, who’s going to stop her? your messiah Trump?

:desk: :cheers2: :nono: Especially in her last boring speech about how to fix the economy that her President screwed up. And who are these people cheering her on, even after she lies to them? Has anyone ever actually seen these crowds? Yes, maybe the paid actors and baffoons that stand behind her and told not to pick their noses while Hillary is speaking.
Something just isn't right. When Hillary speaks before her crowds of 200, she sounds like a robot that works for Burger King, and at the same time, just makes up stuff about Donald Trump. Just like with Polls. No one can possibly believe that about 55/56% of all potential voters have the same IQ as a Titmouse.

Oh well, what can you do?

It's not so much that Clinton is unstoppable as Trump is a catastrophe.

If with the internet and some conservative media we cannot get these voting fools to see the folly in their elected officials and all of their crimes and lies and cover ups by them and the media --- if they cannot admit they have been had by now, they will never change.

No matter what is done or said, Hildebeest is going to be our next president. (vomit)

I give up. I pray and try to be good. I no longer believe anything will change at the higher levels of authority, and so I have kind of stopped caring.

Yes, someone with a 55% disapproval rating is "unstoppable." You're not just a Democrat, you're a partisan hack

Trump is the best your party can offer. Think about that one for a minute.

Ouch, I'm a Republican! Hours of thought plotting your barrage of insults, and that's what you came up with, kaz, you're a Republican!

:lmao:

What a dumb ass

Truthfully ?

Hillary is unstoppable.

You should give up.
I have.

exactly

Thanks, but you have provided no food for thought. Do explain your wisdom in all this.

Yeah, I’d love to hear a reasoned approach to supporting Drumpf at this point. The guy who makes fun of the infirmed, “doesn’t like” war heroes who were captured, insinuates women are on their period…. I’m not sure how you can even stand to look at someone who does that sort of thing. I mean, if you arrived 10 minutes early at your hair stylist’s boutique and she/he was mocking someone who spoke in broken sentences due to a stroke…you’d likely not let this person anywhere near your head or your family. Yet you guys are willing to let this small fraction of a man be your President?

Trump may surround himself with reasoned cabinet members to assist in his decision making. He may also have enough honor to try and advance conservative policies which is what those who vote for him expect.
Not sure how old you are or aware you are but may I give you just a little advice? You really can’t use “may” and “honor” in the same sentence. It would be like saying something is “very unique” or “almost one of a kind”. It’s either there or it isn’t.

How a man with this sort of very recently displayed poor judgment will miraculously surround himself with “honorable” public servants is more or less a pipe dream.

But I admitted earlier today that I have given up on the political process and am only talking about it for entertainment value. This nation is in serious moral decline and will not recover.

I can admit to this. I would vote for Hillary Clinton 10 times over than ever considering that traitor phony coward liar you we have suffered with the past 7+ years.

Yeah, whatever. Some poor sad sack was making the same argument in 1816 also, I’m sure.

Truthfully ?

Well she is the first ever candidate that the subject of an active and ongoing FBI Criminal Investigation

Yeah, you would have figured that, you know, since the FBI is supposedly in Obama’s pocket, he would have moved the “End investigation into Clinton” to the top of their to-do list. Funny how he controls them…except for that bothersome factoid.

What a ditsy twit. You didn't say she'll win because Trump sucks, which is possible, you called her "unstoppable." Trump is going to have to do better, but her negatives are deeply ingrained. Far more than his which shot up because of the primaries. Will he fix it? Don't know. But no one but a partisan hack would call someone with a 55% unfavorable rating "unstoppable."

As for Trump being my "messiah,"

Why I will not now or ever advocate, argue for or endorse Trump

What is Trump's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

Trump is a whiner

Trump doubles down

Trump supporters, don't the superlatives bother you?

False. We could have offered better. Much, much better. But there's no accounting for stupid.

I know. The republicans went for the stupidest candidate possible. It's what they wanted. I guess they wanted someone just as stupid and hateful as them.

No, that's what a small group wanted. The majority of us do not want that. The truly foolish thing is a primary system that inflates the power of large blue states with small Republican populations. That needs to be fixed. No reason for liberal states like New York and California having so much cout in the GOP nomination process.

False. We could have offered better. Much, much better. But there's no accounting for stupid.

I know. The republicans went for the stupidest candidate possible. It's what they wanted. I guess they wanted someone just as stupid and hateful as them.

Trump is the "stupidest candidate possible?" You're the stupidest voter possible. One thing the guy clearly is not is "stupid." You kool-aid swillers are real pieces of work

No, that's what a small group wanted. The majority of us do not want that. The truly foolish thing is a primary system that inflates the power of large blue states with small Republican populations. That needs to be fixed. No reason for liberal states like New York and California having so much cout in the GOP nomination process.

What? Are you trying to say it's democrats fault that you stupid republicans chose an idiot? Here's a hint. Republicans chose Trump. Democrats have their own nominating process, and don't effect yours.

2j1u63a.jpg

What a ditsy twit. You didn't say she'll win because Trump sucks, which is possible, you called her "unstoppable." Trump is going to have to do better, but her negatives are deeply ingrained. Far more than his which shot up because of the primaries. Will he fix it? Don't know. But no one but a partisan hack would call someone with a 55% unfavorable rating "unstoppable."
Oh shut the fuck up.

If you’re one of 3 cars that can mathematically win the Sprint cup in NASCAR going into the last race at homestead and the other two crash…can you call the 3rd car “unstoppable” as long as they don’t die? Of course you can.

If you’d put down you cup of bitterness just for a moment, you may notice this is a 3 car race. One has no chance; one with orange hair is imploding more and more each week and one raised about $26 million dollars in May if I recall. And that was with her 55% disapproval rating. So shove the up your sore ass.

Another reason you can go fuck yourself.

Senate Control in 2014 Increasingly Looks Like a Tossup - NYTimes.com

There's a lot to unpack in the post but what it comes down to is a prediction by Nate Silver that the GOP will control the senate after the 2014 election.

I think he's right.

The GOP should retake the Senate in 2014.

The GOP should do very well in 2014 and re-take the Senate. If they do not, they should consider disbanding.

If so, very bad move.

Politico is reporting that a half dozen "insiders" are confirming that a bad loss in NH will result in a shake up of staff and strategy.

This is a very Bad idea this early for Secretary Clinton; which probably means she will do it.

#SMH

it hasn't happened yet. and these unnamed "insiders" really aren't a source.

Granted. If it was Beirbart or any number of other rags, I'd discount it. Politico...six sources; knowing her penchant for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and saying stuff she needn't say (ala "I didn't inhale)...I think they are strongly considering it. I hope it doesn't happen.

I think she may be thinking about how she didn't do it in 08 and what happened as a result. Someone needs to tell the Secretary that Bernie is not a buzzsaw and that when he doesn't have 6 months to campaign and get his message out...it will be much different. When they start having contests every other week and multiple times a month, Bernie's "army" will fade and she will have momentum and the nomination sewn up in short order.

She was running such a great campaign too. Its a shame if/when it happens.

The above was in a thread that I started by the way…
So is the one below:
Ms. Clinton is not a Shoo-in for the 2016 Nomination

Funny how i’m supposedly a Democrat after all that:

As long as you call me a democrat, Trump will be your messiah
:deal:

Trump is the "stupidest candidate possible?" You're the stupidest voter possible. One thing the guy clearly is not is "stupid." You kool-aid swillers are real pieces of work

Which republican could be a worse choice for the RNC presidential candidate?

The party didn't pick him, stop and think, period. The doom and gloom is funny on both sides. The economy will likely be the deciding factor for many and he is leading in that area. Most people don't believe more of the same shit will yield different results. And he's only down 5 or 6 points AND Hillary has had little to no bad advertising yet while Trump has had the kitchen sink thrown at him.

What? Are you trying to say it's democrats fault that you stupid republicans chose an idiot? Here's a hint. Republicans chose Trump. Democrats have their own nominating process, and don't effect yours.

:slap:

I said it was foolish to allow large blue states to have so much influence. No need to put words into my mouth.

Forum List

Back