Question for Conservatives.

1.) Because you make contradictory statements like you can't prove an opinion while at the same time asking for proof of the opinion that conservatives are not racist.
2.) You have no grasp of basic debate rules such as the burden of proof being on the one making the claim.
3.) You make a sweeping generalization that conservatives are racist which is precisely one of the hallmarks of racism/prejudice and you don't even have enough sense to see it.

In summation, you lack the common sense, wisdom and critical thinking skills to make a moral judgement about anyone.

How old are you anyway? I'm betting you're no older than 25.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Really? I would think someone of your years would have more sense than to pass that kind of judgement on an entire group of people. But then, we've been seeing this kind of shortsightedness from people of all ages on the left the last few years.
All it would take to convince me otherwise is for one (1) conservative to speak out against racial inequality. 1. Haven't seen it yet.
If I do, I'll gladly retract.
Not likely to happen.

If you need to be convinced that not all conservatives are racist then you'll never be convinced.
Perhaps not. It would be a pleasant surprise to discover one conservative that's not a racist.

You need to get out of the basement and meet real people so you can stop believing in cartoons.

1.) Because you make contradictory statements like you can't prove an opinion while at the same time asking for proof of the opinion that conservatives are not racist.
2.) You have no grasp of basic debate rules such as the burden of proof being on the one making the claim.
3.) You make a sweeping generalization that conservatives are racist which is precisely one of the hallmarks of racism/prejudice and you don't even have enough sense to see it.

In summation, you lack the common sense, wisdom and critical thinking skills to make a moral judgement about anyone.

Really? I would think someone of your years would have more sense than to pass that kind of judgement on an entire group of people. But then, we've been seeing this kind of shortsightedness from people of all ages on the left the last few years.
All it would take to convince me otherwise is for one (1) conservative to speak out against racial inequality. 1. Haven't seen it yet.
Not likely to happen.

If you need to be convinced that not all conservatives are racist then you'll never be convinced.
Perhaps not. It would be a pleasant surprise to discover one conservative that's not a racist.

It would be a pleasant surprise to find one liberal who is not so narrow minded as to believe there isn't one non-racist conservative out there.

I think it's quite clear that the republican party is the party of, and for, white people. Just look at all the right-wing racists on these boards. Disgusting...

Now, one can also argue that the democratic party has anti-white tendencies, or at least a way of leaning heavily on identity politics, which often leaves whites as the "other" in every identity us vs. them scenario, essentially pushing white people into the republican party... but I don't think there should be any mystery as to why non-whites avoid the republican party like the plague.

I think it's quite clear that the republican party is the party of, and for, white people. Just look at all the right-wing racists on these boards. Disgusting...

Now, one can also argue that the democratic party has anti-white tendencies, or at least a way of leaning heavily on identity politics, which often leaves whites as the "other" in every identity us vs. them scenario, essentially pushing white people into the republican party... but I don't think there should be any mystery as to why non-whites avoid the republican party like the plague.

The Republican party is not a party for white people or any others except those who share conservative ideas and values.

The Republican party is not a party for white people or any others except those who share conservative ideas and values.

Except it isn't that at all. Especially not since Trump. No one believes that bullshit anymore.

Except it isn't that at all. Especially not since Trump. No one believes that bullshit anymore.

What did Trump say to make you think he's racist?

I don't know if he is or not. I think he is probably about as racist as most people in their seventies.

I do know that a lot of the people who support him are racist. You can seem them on these very boards, which tend to lean right..

I don't know if he is or not. I think he is probably about as racist as most people in their seventies.

I do know that a lot of the people who support him are racist. You can seem them on these very boards, which tend to lean right..

And a lot of people who support him are not racist. Did that even occur to you?

The reason you see that kind of crap here is because the loudest of the group is always going to be heard more. The average conservative is nothing like what you see here or in the news.

I debated for some months whether or not I wanted to commit the time and energy to a political forum but ultimately I chose to join precisely because the idiots and racists are seen and heard the most. I felt that liberals needed to hear a conservative voice of reason to counteract the rhetoric from these clowns.

When I tell my friends and family about the discussions I have here, they consider it a waste of time because they feel it won't change liberals' thinking. These are the typical conservatives - the ones who don't say anything or even want to because they feel it would be fruitless to do so.

The reason you see that kind of crap here is because the loudest of the group is always going to be heard more. The average conservative is nothing like what you see here or in the news.

I debated for some months whether or not I wanted to commit the time and energy to a political forum but ultimately I chose to join precisely because the idiots and racists are seen and heard the most. I felt that liberals needed to hear a conservative voice of reason to counteract the rhetoric from these clowns.

When I tell my friends and family about the discussions I have here, they consider it a waste of time because they feel it won't change liberals' thinking. These are the typical conservatives - the ones who don't say anything or even want to because they feel it would be fruitless to do so.

Trump himself is not really a conservative either though.

That and they don't want to get dragged into an endless spew of hate. Most people I know just want to be happy, and talking politics makes them unhappy.

In my short time here, I have learned that blacks hate whites. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

You tell me, you're the one who made the moral judgement.

You are the one saying I'm not qualified.
Tell me why.

Not likely to happen.

You’re a lying sack of crap.

Conservatives have spoken out here many times against inequality. What you really want is a conservative to parrot a far left liberal ideology and only then would you accept it as speaking out against inequality. It is dishonest disingenuous and laughably subjective. Just what you would expect from an unthinking mindless partisan hack.

In my short time here, I have learned that blacks hate whites. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?
I'm not black, dipshit.

and your point- jackass??
you must be the dipshit as you can't see what I did with the OP
I just switched conservatives with blacks or what race you/he/she/they are
you are the racist dipshit by equating hate with anything and everything

I can't tell. I live in a republican state have attended republican functions. And generally 2-3 of us would be there and the rest were white. Not all conservatives are racists but you guys here are.

I can't tell. I live in a republican state have attended republican functions. And generally 2-3 of us would be there and the rest were white.

I didn't say anything about the number of whites or blacks in the Republican party, I just said it was not a party for whites.

Not all conservatives are racists but you guys here are.

Not because you say so.

I can't tell. I live in a republican state have attended republican functions. And generally 2-3 of us would be there and the rest were white. Not all conservatives are racists but you guys here are.

Did that make you feel better about yourself?

Forum List

Back