Question for Conservatives.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Because You Have To Think You're Racially Superior To Be A Racist

Hate Is Mere Bigotry
Not Racist
I guess that's why I keep seeing posts bragging about how superior whites are and how we would be lost without them.

Does your posting up racism on the internet make you feel better about yourself?

I don't do that. If you can find it, I'd like to see it. If not, feel free to never claim it again. I'll wait.

Keep waiting. Because no one white ever admits to being a racist.

You think so, so it should be easy for you to find an example. Since you're not posting any, the only logical conclusion is you made a wild stab in the dark and can't back up your accusations now that I called you on them.

Basically, if you're going to continue this, you're in the unenviable position of saying all white people are racist. Sad, really.

No, it means I am not going to look for anything to show whts here who make all kinds of claims ad never show proof but demand we show proof about everything we say. Secondly nothing puts me in the position of saying all whites are racist. YOU are not all whites and I was talking to you.

Then you're in the sad position of accusing me of something for which there is no evidence. You're just swinging wildly in the dark and missing every time. Put up or shut up.

Looks like someone ran away when required to produce evidence.

I don't do that. If you can find it, I'd like to see it. If not, feel free to never claim it again. I'll wait.

You think so, so it should be easy for you to find an example. Since you're not posting any, the only logical conclusion is you made a wild stab in the dark and can't back up your accusations now that I called you on them.

Basically, if you're going to continue this, you're in the unenviable position of saying all white people are racist. Sad, really.

No, it means I am not going to look for anything to show whts here who make all kinds of claims ad never show proof but demand we show proof about everything we say. Secondly nothing puts me in the position of saying all whites are racist. YOU are not all whites and I was talking to you.

Then you're in the sad position of accusing me of something for which there is no evidence. You're just swinging wildly in the dark and missing every time. Put up or shut up.

No, like I told you, keep waiting, You'll wait just as long as I have when I've asked you racists who always accuse me of being a racist to show a racist comment or quote from me.

No, like I told you, keep waiting, You'll wait just as long as I have when I've asked you racists who always accuse me of being a racist to show a racist comment or quote from me.

You called me a liar because I'm white.

I haven't done that so...

We're back to you swinging and missing the pinata. I'll even save you some time and let you in on a secret. There is no evidence.

Conservatives are just afraid that if the minorities ever take the reins of power in the US, that they will all be totally FUCKED!!!

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.

LOL...and you "learned" that how, Billy? Because some idiot like R-Derp told you that conservatives are racists? Your question quite simply is idiotic!
I read posts made by conservatives.
I would think at least 1 conservative would step forward and prove me wrong.
So far none have done so.
My opinion stands.
If you are a conservative you are probably a racist.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

Because everything you said is false.

Because You Have To Think You're Racially Superior To Be A Racist

Hate Is Mere Bigotry
Not Racist
I guess that's why I keep seeing posts bragging about how superior whites are and how we would be lost without them.

Where are these hundreds of posts? I don't see them.

Here's my guess. There are about 5 people on here, that are not conservative, may or may not even be racists... but who want to stir up people up who are easy to tweak.

These few people post a dozen crazy posts..... and then you think half the nation is racists? No. You found a few crazy people. The first racist post by someone, where they have nothing to say but "Those **** people are all crap!" I place those people on ignore.

People like that, usually are not even racist. They are just people wanting to cause drama, and you making this thread plays right into their hands. You do realize you fell for their ploy, right?

Because the number one thing they want from you, and for you, to act just like them. And you did. You came on here and said "Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs."

You just accused everyone who is conservative of being evil. Isn't that exactly what they do? Accuse everyone not like themselves, of being bad?

You acted exactly like the racists you accused others of being.

Don't bother with drama queens. When you see a post that says something nuts.... just ignore them and move on. But whatever you do, don't go around acting just like them.

LOL...and you "learned" that how, Billy? Because some idiot like R-Derp told you that conservatives are racists? Your question quite simply is idiotic!
I read posts made by conservatives.
I would think at least 1 conservative would step forward and prove me wrong.
So far none have done so.
My opinion stands.
If you are a conservative you are probably a racist.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

That's not how it works. The conservative is not the one making the accusation here, you are. The onus is upon you to prove your accusation.

Forum List

Back