Question for Conservatives.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I hate humanity, so you can stuff that in your pipe Tonto!
Only a racist would refer to a Cherokee as Tonto.

Or maybe he was tired of your race baiting shit and just insulted you back.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.

LOL...and you "learned" that how, Billy? Because some idiot like R-Derp told you that conservatives are racists? Your question quite simply is idiotic!
I read posts made by conservatives.
I would think at least 1 conservative would step forward and prove me wrong.
So far none have done so.
My opinion stands.
If you are a conservative you are probably a racist.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

OK, here you go:

1. I am a conservative.

2. I am not a racist.

3. You have just been proven to be wrong.

Now, let's reverse the accusation. In my time here I have learned that Liberal Democrats hate men, heterosexuals, white people, Christians, business men and women, and anybody who makes more than the minimum wage. They also hate anyone with a work ethic, personal responsibility, legal gun ownership, free speech and a free press, and due process under the law, to include the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

Your turn: Feel free to prove me wrong.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOL...and you "learned" that how, Billy? Because some idiot like R-Derp told you that conservatives are racists? Your question quite simply is idiotic!
My opinion stands.

Yes, I'm a conservative.

As for being a "racist"? I grew up in a small college town (Amherst) in probably the most liberal State in the nation (Massachusetts). I'm pro-choice. I have no problems with common sense gun laws. I have no problem with same sex marriage. To be quite blunt with you, Billy...I think you show yourself to be a bit of a buffoon when you make sweeping statements about people you don't know. Conservatives...just like liberals come in different versions...including blacks, Asians, Native Americans & Arabs! To claim that in order to be a conservative...you must hate anyone or anything is both naïve and misguided.

Truthfully, this is what conservatives here have shown.

My opinion stands.

Yes, I'm a conservative.

As for being a "racist"? I grew up in a small college town (Amherst) in probably the most liberal State in the nation (Massachusetts). I'm pro-choice. I have no problems with common sense gun laws. I have no problem with same sex marriage. To be quite blunt with you, Billy...I think you show yourself to be a bit of a buffoon when you make sweeping statements about people you don't know. Conservatives...just like liberals come in different versions...including blacks, Asians, Native Americans & Arabs! To claim that in order to be a conservative...you must hate anyone or anything is both naïve and misguided.

What is it that conservatives have shown? That they disagree with your agenda? That doesn't make them racists!

My opinion stands.

Yes, I'm a conservative.

What is it that conservatives have shown? That they disagree with your agenda? That doesn't make them racists!

But being told to eat bananas, called chimps, gorillas, apes, coons, monkeys the n word in all is various forms, and the consistent racist stereotypes posted here does. And fuck that agenda shit, you white conservatives have one and it's the maintenance of white racism which we disagree with. So apparetly you guys agree with being racists.

When the brown skins take over, it'll be payback time in the US.

Payback against who?
Whitey.

So, your position is that "conservatives" are correct to be afraid.

What do you consider white liberals who are working towards "Whitey" get "PAID BACK"?
I don't care what you do.

I didn't ask anything about that.

You are gloating about the payback that whites will get when minorities become the majority. That is you.

What do you think of whites that are pushing and supporting their own payback?
They know they deserve it, good for them.

Conservatives are just afraid that if the minorities ever take the reins of power in the US, that they will all be totally FUCKED!!!

Incorrect. And really a racist and stupid thing to say.

Anyone who does that is no better than the original.
They know they aren’t so they don’t care.

And you support that?
Just telling it like it is.

Payback against who?
Whitey.

What do you consider white liberals who are working towards "Whitey" get "PAID BACK"?

You are gloating about the payback that whites will get when minorities become the majority. That is you.

And their children? Is it cool of them to set third children up like that?

Their children will be eaten.

Incorrect. And really a racist and stupid thing to say.

And you support that?

Mmm, yeah, it is sort assumed that you believe that what you say.

What I asked was do you support the use of political power to target and punish current and future whites for the discrimination and/or oppression done by other whites in the past.

As you describe as the future.

Their children will be eaten.

By you?

And you support that?

What I asked was do you support the use of political power to target and punish current and future whites for the discrimination and/or oppression done by other whites in the past.

Punish them how? Force them to watch coon TV?

How is not the question. Do you support it?

And you support that?

I don’t support anything unless they are forced to watch xxxxxx Racist term deleted. Go not use it. Taz

Last edited by a moderator:

You've learned nothing.

The left is now bashing white women.

You both racist and sexist.

I've learned enough to leave the Republican Party because of the racism of its members.
The Liberal Democrats I know don't bash white women.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And you support that?

I don’t support anything unless they are forced to watch coon TV.

What is "coon tv"?

I don’t support anything unless they are forced to watch coon TV.

What is "coon tv"?
You know, Good Times, The Jeffersons, The Cosby Show, Fresh Prince...

There were white people acting in those shows too. Many of the producers of those shows were white people who recognized the importance of diversity.

Why do you insist on being so stupid and trollish?

You've learned nothing.

The left is now bashing white women.

You both racist and sexist.

I've learned enough to leave the Republican Party because of the racism of its members.
The Liberal Democrats I know don't bash white women.

Sounds like bullshit.

Forum List

Back