Question for Conservatives.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You sound like a cracker. You think you are a hipster, and that people of color like you and think you are cool. They don’t. You are a doofus. You are simply stirring [emoji90].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.

You've learned nothing.

The left is now bashing white women.

You both racist and sexist.

I've learned enough to leave the Republican Party because of the racism of its members.
The Liberal Democrats I know don't bash white women.

Who's bashing white women?

How is not the question. Do you support it?
I don’t support anything unless they are forced to watch coon TV.

What is "coon tv"?
You know, Good Times, The Jeffersons, The Cosby Show, Fresh Prince...

There were white people acting in those shows too. Many of the producers of those shows were white people who recognized the importance of diversity.

Why do you insist on being so stupid and trollish?
It was still coon TV. Suck it up, princess.

No such thing as "coon tv". Douchebag.

What is "coon tv"?
You know, Good Times, The Jeffersons, The Cosby Show, Fresh Prince...

There were white people acting in those shows too. Many of the producers of those shows were white people who recognized the importance of diversity.

I just said there was. So you're too late. Too bad for you. :biggrin:
What is too bad for you is that you posess an empty space where your brain should be. I have plants in my yard that are more intelligent than you are. Go play in traffic.

What is too bad for you is that you posess an empty space where your brain should be. I have plants in my yard that are more intelligent than you are. Go play in traffic.
I bet even the plants in your yard know about coon TV.

No, but they like cartoons and the characters that play in them.....your kind.

So you have a TV for your plants and think they have favorite programs. Bravo! Now go collect your food stamps.

So you have a TV for your plants and think they have favorite programs. Bravo! Now go collect your food stamps.

I don't use food stamps. Are you projecting?

You sound like a cracker. You think you are a hipster, and that people of color like you and think you are cool. They don’t. You are a doofus. You are simply stirring [emoji90].

Actually you need to drop the white you are a troublemaker line. That's so old methuselah quit using it. You don't talk for people of color. We don't like YOU.

Wrong on all counts.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Actually you need to drop the white you are a troublemaker line. That's so old methuselah quit using it. You don't talk for people of color. We don't like YOU.

Neither do you, that would be Reverend Al’s job. But not according to Diamond and Silk.

Neither do you, that would be Reverend Al’s job. But not according to Diamond and Silk.

In this forum me and several others do speak for black people.

And what do you call black people who want to speak for themselves?

People.

You only represent your own opinions. No one speaks for anyone else.

A, Katsteve, Essen, MarcATL, Marc, Newsvine, tigerred, etc. And there are some I missed. To you, blacks only speak for themselves when they say what you want to hear. And you ignorant maggots think you can speak for us.

You don't.

You only represent your own opinions. No one speaks for anyone else.

A, Katsteve, Essen, MarcATL, Marc, Newsvine, tigerred, etc. And there are some I missed. To you, blacks only speak for themselves when they say what you want to hear. And you ignorant maggots think you can speak for us.

You don't.

I don’t care who expresses any opinion, or even biases. As long as they acknowledge it’s a bias. When a race or culture is blamed and supposed to be ok with that, Imo that’s not correct. Young kids are being conditioned to accept responsibility for things that happened decades ago and feel guilty. This is being fueled by the media, and they are getting the desired effect. I have no issues with anyone, and never have. But don’t slam any race or nationality and claim that you are not being racist or can’t be. That’s what caused slavery and the holocaust. They passed laws then to do what they wanted, and no that wasn’t right. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist now. But it’s not controlled by the average person trying to get through their week.

You don't.

I don’t care who expresses any opinion, or even biases. As long as they acknowledge it’s a bias. When a race or culture is blamed and supposed to be ok with that, Imo that’s not correct. Young kids are being conditioned to accept responsibility for things that happened decades ago and feel guilty. This is being fueled by the media, and they are getting the desired effect. I have no issues with anyone, and never have. But don’t slam any race or nationality and claim that you are not being racist or can’t be. That’s what caused slavery and the holocaust. They passed laws then to do what they wanted, and no that wasn’t right. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist now. But it’s not controlled by the average person trying to get through their week.

When that race is doing the same things, and when that race is responsible for deeds in the past and now, to say so is correct. The average person votes for those making the laws.

You don't.

When that race is doing the same things, and when that race is responsible for deeds in the past and now, to say so is correct. The average person votes for those making the laws.

I think everyone is being manipulated by everyone in charge. They all seem to be leading affluent lives, and are not affected by the problems that plague the rest of society.

Forum List

Back