Question for Conservatives.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

LOL...and you "learned" that how, Billy? Because some idiot like R-Derp told you that conservatives are racists? Your question quite simply is idiotic!
I read posts made by conservatives.
I would think at least 1 conservative would step forward and prove me wrong.
So far none have done so.
My opinion stands.
If you are a conservative you are probably a racist.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

OK, here you go:

1. I am a conservative.

2. I am not a racist.

3. You have just been proven to be wrong.

Now, let's reverse the accusation. In my time here I have learned that Liberal Democrats hate men, heterosexuals, white people, Christians, business men and women, and anybody who makes more than the minimum wage. They also hate anyone with a work ethic, personal responsibility, legal gun ownership, free speech and a free press, and due process under the law, to include the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

Your turn: Feel free to prove me wrong.

Conservatives are just afraid that if the minorities ever take the reins of power in the US, that they will all be totally FUCKED!!!

Incorrect. And really a racist and stupid thing to say.
When the brown skins take over, it'll be payback time in the US.

What form or manner will this "payback" take?
I dunno, I'm not a brownie. :biggrin:

Then how do you even know there will be a payback?

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.

LOL...and you "learned" that how, Billy? Because some idiot like R-Derp told you that conservatives are racists? Your question quite simply is idiotic!
I read posts made by conservatives.
I would think at least 1 conservative would step forward and prove me wrong.
So far none have done so.
My opinion stands.
If you are a conservative you are probably a racist.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

Yes, I'm a conservative.

As for being a "racist"? I grew up in a small college town (Amherst) in probably the most liberal State in the nation (Massachusetts). I'm pro-choice. I have no problems with common sense gun laws. I have no problem with same sex marriage. To be quite blunt with you, Billy...I think you show yourself to be a bit of a buffoon when you make sweeping statements about people you don't know. Conservatives...just like liberals come in different versions...including blacks, Asians, Native Americans & Arabs! To claim that in order to be a conservative...you must hate anyone or anything is both naïve and misguided.

Conservatives are just afraid that if the minorities ever take the reins of power in the US, that they will all be totally FUCKED!!!

Because whitey's been beating them down for a long, long time now.

Payback against who?
Whitey.

So, your position is that "conservatives" are correct to be afraid.

What do you consider white liberals who are working towards "Whitey" get "PAID BACK"?

This opinion is based on the hope that there will be a payback, not on any evidence to suggest there will be.

Payback against who?
Whitey.

What do you consider white liberals who are working towards "Whitey" get "PAID BACK"?
I don't care what you do.

This opinion is based on the hope that there will be a payback, not on any evidence to suggest there will be.
Just wait until the brownies get in power for good.

Just wait until the brownies get in power for good.

Wait for what exactly?

Because everything you said is false.

Because You Have To Think You're Racially Superior To Be A Racist

Hate Is Mere Bigotry
Not Racist
I guess that's why I keep seeing posts bragging about how superior whites are and how we would be lost without them.

Where are these hundreds of posts? I don't see them.

Here's my guess. There are about 5 people on here, that are not conservative, may or may not even be racists... but who want to stir up people up who are easy to tweak.

These few people post a dozen crazy posts..... and then you think half the nation is racists? No. You found a few crazy people. The first racist post by someone, where they have nothing to say but "Those **** people are all crap!" I place those people on ignore.

People like that, usually are not even racist. They are just people wanting to cause drama, and you making this thread plays right into their hands. You do realize you fell for their ploy, right?

Because the number one thing they want from you, and for you, to act just like them. And you did. You came on here and said "Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs."

You just accused everyone who is conservative of being evil. Isn't that exactly what they do? Accuse everyone not like themselves, of being bad?

You acted exactly like the racists you accused others of being.

Don't bother with drama queens. When you see a post that says something nuts.... just ignore them and move on. But whatever you do, don't go around acting just like them.

You're not telling him anything he doesn't know. Trolls troll. It's what they do.

Agreed. Liberals, white, black and brown, WANT "payback" and are starting on it already.

And then they ridicule the concerns of Whites about that, as though it is cowardly to be afraid of a real threat.

They are vile assholes.

Payback against who?
Whitey.

I don't care what you do.

I didn't ask anything about that.

You are gloating about the payback that whites will get when minorities become the majority. That is you.

What do you think of whites that are pushing and supporting their own payback?

Anyone who does that is no better than the original.
They know they aren’t so they don’t care.

And you support that?

Forum List

Back