Question for Conservatives.

I think it's quite clear that the republican party is the party of, and for, white people. Just look at all the right-wing racists on these boards. Disgusting...

Now, one can also argue that the democratic party has anti-white tendencies, or at least a way of leaning heavily on identity politics, which often leaves whites as the "other" in every identity us vs. them scenario, essentially pushing white people into the republican party... but I don't think there should be any mystery as to why non-whites avoid the republican party like the plague.

The Republican party is not a party for white people or any others except those who share conservative ideas and values.

I can't tell. I live in a republican state have attended republican functions. And generally 2-3 of us would be there and the rest were white.

I didn't say anything about the number of whites or blacks in the Republican party, I just said it was not a party for whites.

Not all conservatives are racists but you guys here are.

Not because you say so.

I don't have to say a thing. Your posts say it all.

I think it's quite clear that the republican party is the party of, and for, white people. Just look at all the right-wing racists on these boards. Disgusting...

Now, one can also argue that the democratic party has anti-white tendencies, or at least a way of leaning heavily on identity politics, which often leaves whites as the "other" in every identity us vs. them scenario, essentially pushing white people into the republican party... but I don't think there should be any mystery as to why non-whites avoid the republican party like the plague.

The Republican party is not a party for white people or any others except those who share conservative ideas and values.

I can't tell. I live in a republican state have attended republican functions. And generally 2-3 of us would be there and the rest were white. Not all conservatives are racists but you guys here are.

Did that make you feel better about yourself?

Does your posting up racism on the internet make you feel better about yourself?

I can't tell. I live in a republican state have attended republican functions. And generally 2-3 of us would be there and the rest were white. Not all conservatives are racists but you guys here are.

Does your posting up racism on the internet make you feel better about yourself?

I don't do that. If you can find it, I'd like to see it. If not, feel free to never claim it again. I'll wait.

I don't do that. If you can find it, I'd like to see it. If not, feel free to never claim it again. I'll wait.

Keep waiting. Because no one white ever admits to being a racist.

You think so, so it should be easy for you to find an example. Since you're not posting any, the only logical conclusion is you made a wild stab in the dark and can't back up your accusations now that I called you on them.

Basically, if you're going to continue this, you're in the unenviable position of saying all white people are racist. Sad, really.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.....

No you haven't. You came here with that stupid misconception already firmly fixed in your pea brain, and you have proven too mule-headed and lacking in character to admit your error in assumption.

I can't tell. I live in a republican state have attended republican functions. And generally 2-3 of us would be there and the rest were white.

I didn't say anything about the number of whites or blacks in the Republican party, I just said it was not a party for whites.

Not because you say so.

Then why did you say it?

You think so, so it should be easy for you to find an example. Since you're not posting any, the only logical conclusion is you made a wild stab in the dark and can't back up your accusations now that I called you on them.

Basically, if you're going to continue this, you're in the unenviable position of saying all white people are racist. Sad, really.

No, it means I am not going to look for anything to show whts here who make all kinds of claims ad never show proof but demand we show proof about everything we say. Secondly nothing puts me in the position of saying all whites are racist. YOU are not all whites and I was talking to you.

Not because you say so.

Then why did you say it?

Because it's the truth.

That’s funny, neither do you.

(Everyone knows what you’re going to say next, and everyone thinks it’s hilarious).

No, it means I am not going to look for anything to show whts here who make all kinds of claims ad never show proof but demand we show proof about everything we say. Secondly nothing puts me in the position of saying all whites are racist. YOU are not all whites and I was talking to you.

Then you're in the sad position of accusing me of something for which there is no evidence. You're just swinging wildly in the dark and missing every time. Put up or shut up.

Not because you say so.

Then why did you say it?

Because it's the truth.

If it's the truth and you don't have to say it, again, why say it? Who are you trying to convince?

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Because your a liar
Show me a conservative that's not a racist.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
I’m not the one lying you are
Prove it.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs.
My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Because your a liar
Show me a conservative that's not a racist.

I’m not the one lying you are
Prove it.

I already did

Forum List

Back