Question for Dems. Seriously would you vote for a person who didn't know what state they were in

Do you think you made sense? "In a title"? WTF is that even supposed to mean? 18 Beta is not an answer. How am I supposed to know that 18 Beta or 18B means? Poll 20 people on the street and ask them WTF "18B" means. You gonna accuse all them of being foreigners? Just an FYI, in seagoing services Bravo is the phonetic alphabet for the letter "B". I was a Chief Petty Officer (seagoing service).

Your "suspicion" didn't rise from a thread? So what, it came to you in a dream that I was a "foreigner"? Are you being seen by a medical professional?

Well I didn't want to make it too easy for you. I cannot remember the exact thread but your post was highly suspicious. Let's see what happens going forward. I know what a Chief Petty Officer is. This site doesn't save old messages. But I definitely recall your message because of your odd avatar. Funny how you avoided that part of the post.

Oh I see...your inability to back up your bullshit is really you just not making it too easy for me. Uh huh, sure.

What about my avatar? I'm retired. DADT is dead and gone. I never violated DADT. Nobody asked and I didn't tell. When I joined the service in 1983, I had not engaged in homosexual activity so I didn't lie on my entry paperwork.

Um, the site does save posts...you can go back YEARS. (search function is at the top). They don't teach that at Russian troll school? {again, sarcasm}
I like your avatar. I think it’s quite clever.

Republicans are the ultimate in hypocrites with their undying support of an adulterer and a liar like Donald Trump. They put the entire nation in jeopardy by installing a ConMan into the oval office. You only have to look at the Trump University scam and the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation to know who this unindicted co-conspirator is.

OK. Yet I am not a Republican. I am an Independent. You have yet to defend the avatar. You're a terrible person.

An "independent" that votes for nothing but republicans I'll wager. :lol:

Defend it against what? What is there to "defend"? Just pretend it's not YOUR god I'm talking about...

Wrong again. Show proof I only vote for Republicans. I am not as old as you. In my first election where I could vote I voted for Al Gore. I also voted for Ed Markey. I lean left to be truthful. I just don't lean insane like you do. I voted for McCain because as a vet I believed he deserved my vote. I voted for Romney because I did not like BHO's policies but I'd grab a beer with him. I am a Jew and not all that religious so what God are you talking about?

Do you think you made sense? "In a title"? WTF is that even supposed to mean? 18 Beta is not an answer. How am I supposed to know that 18 Beta or 18B means? Poll 20 people on the street and ask them WTF "18B" means. You gonna accuse all them of being foreigners? Just an FYI, in seagoing services Bravo is the phonetic alphabet for the letter "B". I was a Chief Petty Officer (seagoing service).

Your "suspicion" didn't rise from a thread? So what, it came to you in a dream that I was a "foreigner"? Are you being seen by a medical professional?

Well I didn't want to make it too easy for you. I cannot remember the exact thread but your post was highly suspicious. Let's see what happens going forward. I know what a Chief Petty Officer is. This site doesn't save old messages. But I definitely recall your message because of your odd avatar. Funny how you avoided that part of the post.

Oh I see...your inability to back up your bullshit is really you just not making it too easy for me. Uh huh, sure.

What about my avatar? I'm retired. DADT is dead and gone. I never violated DADT. Nobody asked and I didn't tell. When I joined the service in 1983, I had not engaged in homosexual activity so I didn't lie on my entry paperwork.

Um, the site does save posts...you can go back YEARS. (search function is at the top). They don't teach that at Russian troll school? {again, sarcasm}

LOL - so now I am the foreigner? Then find the post when I first called you a foreigner. Should be easy.

You'd think...which is why I'm telling you to support your claim. I can't support your claim which makes you a liar. If you can support it, you won't be. Right now, you're a liar. Make yourself not one by finding this alleged post.

Wrong. Now you defend yourself. You came out (no pun intended) and called me a "Trumper" and then a liar when I stated I would vote for Tulsi. Show proof that I am a "Trumper" and that I would not vote for Tulsi. I can play this game too.

Oh lighten up, Trumper. Saying you would vote for someone who has no chance is as worthless as tits on a boar. You're gonna vote for Trump again.

You voted for Trump and you support him and his policies. Walks like a Trumper, quacks like a Trumper. :lol:

Republicans are the ultimate in hypocrites with their undying support of an adulterer and a liar like Donald Trump. They put the entire nation in jeopardy by installing a ConMan into the oval office. You only have to look at the Trump University scam and the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation to know who this unindicted co-conspirator is.

OK. Yet I am not a Republican. I am an Independent. You have yet to defend the avatar. You're a terrible person.

Defend it against what? What is there to "defend"? Just pretend it's not YOUR god I'm talking about...

Wrong again. Show proof I only vote for Republicans. I am not as old as you. In my first election where I could vote I voted for Al Gore. I also voted for Ed Markey. I lean left to be truthful. I just don't lean insane like you do. I voted for McCain because as a vet I believed he deserved my vote. I voted for Romney because I did not like BHO's policies but I'd grab a beer with him. I am a Jew and not all that religious so what God are you talking about?

Blah, blah, don't care. Still waiting for my "foreign" tell. Guess we've established you lied.

LOL - so now I am the foreigner? Then find the post when I first called you a foreigner. Should be easy.

You'd think...which is why I'm telling you to support your claim. I can't support your claim which makes you a liar. If you can support it, you won't be. Right now, you're a liar. Make yourself not one by finding this alleged post.

Wrong. Now you defend yourself. You came out (no pun intended) and called me a "Trumper" and then a liar when I stated I would vote for Tulsi. Show proof that I am a "Trumper" and that I would not vote for Tulsi. I can play this game too.

Oh lighten up, Trumper. Saying you would vote for someone who has no chance is as worthless as tits on a boar. You're gonna vote for Trump again.

You voted for Trump and you support him and his policies. Walks like a Trumper, quacks like a Trumper. :lol:

And I am the one that needs medical help...keep telling yourself that.

Blah, blah, don't care. Still waiting for my "foreign" tell. Guess we've established you lied.

I posted it. Blah blah blah. You’re an angry Leftist. Period. End of story. As Yoda would say, miserable you are, no life you have.

:lol::lol:

the 2 of you are pretty funny!

AZ, Seawytch is an American.... and she;s been on this site posting for many many years,,,,

I posted it. Blah blah blah. You’re an angry Leftist. Period. End of story. As Yoda would say, miserable you are, no life you have.

Maybe you dream these things and think you did them, but you did not link to the post where you allegedly pegged me for not being a U.S. Citizen. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a meeting at the jail about inmate voting.

Maybe you dream these things and think you did them, but you did not link to the post where you allegedly pegged me for not being a U.S. Citizen. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a meeting at the jail about inmate voting.

Yes I did and in this thread. Dementia hitting you?

Well bust my buttons, my apologies. You did finally link to it. Bravo Zulu!

Seriously, because I CORRECTLY spelled Dumb Ass differently than you do, that's indicative of "foreign" origins? It IS one of three ways it can be spelled unlike your bastardization of ma'am. :rolleyes:

Urban Dictionary: dumbass
dumb ass
A person who is both dumb and an ass at the same time
dumb ass conjugate of the terms, thereby creating a new class of person. However, "dumb ass" confers a meaning by which a person is both embarassing to the human race and of below average intelligence.​

Well bust my buttons, my apologies. You did finally link to it. Bravo Zulu!

Seriously, because I CORRECTLY spelled Dumb Ass differently than you do, that's indicative of "foreign" origins? It IS one of three ways it can be spelled unlike your bastardization of ma'am. :rolleyes:

Urban Dictionary: dumbass
dumb ass
A person who is both dumb and an ass at the same time
dumb ass conjugate of the terms, thereby creating a new class of person. However, "dumb ass" confers a meaning by which a person is both embarassing to the human race and of below average intelligence.​

Nope dumbass is one word. Such as you’re a dumbass. It’s one of the idioms that foreign trolls frequently mess up. Plus your avatar. Your hatred of Trump. Your labeling those who simply disagree with you as Trump sycophants. You share the same characteristics as foreign trolls like BWK and GeorgePhillip.

Has Biden ever had a real job? Seriously. What has he ever done other than say that the FBI report on Clarence Thomas was meaningless.
Has Trump ever done anything outside of Daddy's umbrella?

He beat Hillary’s ass with $400 million versus her $1.4 billion.

:113:

What did that have to do with his father?

Good troll, by the way. I love how you make the left look so stupid.

Now talk about Obama’s deportations and maybe Fast and Furious.

Hillary won the popular vote.

Trump would not be a speck on the horizon without Daddy's money.

If Warren wins the nomination, how can she get past lying about having indigenous persons lineage?
She has a test that say she has it.

How will Trump get by is bigotry with his Pocahontas BS.

The same way he did in 2016. You’re such a little snowflake. Do you want to change the team names of the Cleveland Indians and Washington Redskins too? The more he uses that nickname the more attention he brings to Warren and her lies about her heritage in order to attain favorable jobs and political standing. FakeDave has become StupidDave.

Another Trumpette in denial.

Another Trumpette in denial.

FakeDave messed up. Ha ha ha ha ha dumbass.

Has Biden ever had a real job? Seriously. What has he ever done other than say that the FBI report on Clarence Thomas was meaningless.
Has Trump ever done anything outside of Daddy's umbrella?

He beat Hillary’s ass with $400 million versus her $1.4 billion.

:113:

What did that have to do with his father?

Good troll, by the way. I love how you make the left look so stupid.

Now talk about Obama’s deportations and maybe Fast and Furious.

Hillary won the popular vote.

Trump would not be a speck on the horizon without Daddy's money.

Popular vote is irrelevant only an idiot would keep bringing that up. You’re an idiot.

If Warren wins the nomination, how can she get past lying about having indigenous persons lineage?

The same way he did in 2016. You’re such a little snowflake. Do you want to change the team names of the Cleveland Indians and Washington Redskins too? The more he uses that nickname the more attention he brings to Warren and her lies about her heritage in order to attain favorable jobs and political standing. FakeDave has become StupidDave.
You are lying when you claimed she used her heritage to get jobs. This has been debunked.

Warren never lied. She clearly stated from where she knew she had this heritage.

Trump uses that name to mock.. It is insulting to the Native American people. But we all know what Trump thinks about non-whites.

Trump being a bigot only garners votes of your ilk.

Forum List

Back