Question for Dems. Seriously would you vote for a person who didn't know what state they were in

Joe is just blurting out babbling and incoherent. Its like watching a flailing fish out of the water. You feel moved to kick it back in the water You have to feel sorry for him. Hes got some major problems with his health. He needs to step down and spend time with his family.

If Trump can survive the below blunders then Joe will be fine and will probably still win

“It has not been easy for me ... My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars

I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50 million? How stupid are we? I wouldn’t be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash didn’t get there.” October 1, 2015, speech in Keene, New Hampshire, suggesting U.S. soldiers embezzled cash intended for disbursement to officials in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me.” December 15, 2015, answering a debate question about his priority in the “nuclear triad,” the three ways (air, land and sea) that nuclear missiles can be launched.

“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their families

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action.

“Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!” May 5, 2016, tweet by @realDonaldTrump

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

“He’s not going into Ukraine, OK? Just so you understand. He’s not going to go into Ukraine, alright? You can mark it down and you can put it down, you can take it anywhere you want.” July 30, 2016, interview on ABC, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose 2014 annexation of Crimea proved that he was already in Ukraine.
You voted for Trump and he doesn’t know what city he’s in.
Can you say “Toledo“?

Sure, go with that. Smells like you can't back up your own bullshit to me. You haven't answered...when did you serve?

Hey posts only go so far back. Do you have dementia that you don’t recall me calling you out? 18 Beta.
No, I dont. I recall that you , out of the blue, decided I was a "foreigner". I'm not. 4th generation Californian actually. Native daughter of the Golden West, military retiree and current county elections office employee. For every single job I've held since I turned 18 I have sworn an oath to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States. Have you ever sworn to uphold and defend the constitution?

Indeed. Yet your posts prove otherwise. Something smells rotten here. You didn’t get my inference on the 18 Beta. Interesting....the plot thickens.

Yeah you keep saying that but have yet to provide proof of your oft repeated claims. A quick search of the forums finds that your MO is to accuse anyone spanking your sad, sorry ass of being a foreigner.

I doubt anyone but you got your inference. Are you still using betamax?

Also still waiting for you to answer a simple question, did you serve?

I already answered that question. I only accused you and BWK of being foreigners? Who else did I accuse?

I just went through the thread and did not see where you answered the question about your military service. You can't link to the post that made you believe I was not a natural born U.S. citizen. Can you link to the post where you answered my question about your military service?

A search or your name and the word "foreigner" ONLY in the Politics forum came back with 29 responses. That is certainly indicative of some sort of theme with you.

Hey posts only go so far back. Do you have dementia that you don’t recall me calling you out? 18 Beta.
No, I dont. I recall that you , out of the blue, decided I was a "foreigner". I'm not. 4th generation Californian actually. Native daughter of the Golden West, military retiree and current county elections office employee. For every single job I've held since I turned 18 I have sworn an oath to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States. Have you ever sworn to uphold and defend the constitution?

Indeed. Yet your posts prove otherwise. Something smells rotten here. You didn’t get my inference on the 18 Beta. Interesting....the plot thickens.

Yeah you keep saying that but have yet to provide proof of your oft repeated claims. A quick search of the forums finds that your MO is to accuse anyone spanking your sad, sorry ass of being a foreigner.

I already answered that question. I only accused you and BWK of being foreigners? Who else did I accuse?

I just went through the thread and did not see where you answered the question about your military service. You can't link to the post that made you believe I was not a natural born U.S. citizen. Can you link to the post where you answered my question about your military service?

A search or your name and the word "foreigner" ONLY in the Politics forum came back with 29 responses. That is certainly indicative of some sort of theme with you.

In a title, not what I wrote. I did answer you. 18 Beta. Your avatar is certainly interesting for a vet. Don't ask don't tell? It was not as open as it is now if you served when you claim you served. And yes I called you and BWK foreigners. BWK is definitely one. You, I may have been mistaken but how do you not know what 18B means? Oh and my suspicion did not arise from this thread about you, mam. Indeed not.

A good sign trump will win is the fact Democrats can't go 5 minutes without talking about him.
Interesting comment considering that 2 and a half years later, the Republicans can't stop talking about H. Clinton.

That is because people in general cannot get over the hypocrisy of politics and the blind faith that people like you have, mam.

In a title, not what I wrote. I did answer you. 18 Beta. Your avatar is certainly interesting for a vet. Don't ask don't tell? It was not as open as it is now if you served when you claim you served. And yes I called you and BWK foreigners. BWK is definitely one. You, I may have been mistaken but how do you not know what 18B means? Oh and my suspicion did not arise from this thread about you, mam. Indeed not.

Do you think you made sense? "In a title"? WTF is that even supposed to mean? 18 Beta is not an answer. How am I supposed to know that 18 Beta or 18B means? Poll 20 people on the street and ask them WTF "18B" means. You gonna accuse all them of being foreigners? Just an FYI, in seagoing services Bravo is the phonetic alphabet for the letter "B". I was a Chief Petty Officer (seagoing service).

Your "suspicion" didn't rise from a thread? So what, it came to you in a dream that I was a "foreigner"? Are you being seen by a medical professional?

Do you think you made sense? "In a title"? WTF is that even supposed to mean? 18 Beta is not an answer. How am I supposed to know that 18 Beta or 18B means? Poll 20 people on the street and ask them WTF "18B" means. You gonna accuse all them of being foreigners? Just an FYI, in seagoing services Bravo is the phonetic alphabet for the letter "B". I was a Chief Petty Officer (seagoing service).

Your "suspicion" didn't rise from a thread? So what, it came to you in a dream that I was a "foreigner"? Are you being seen by a medical professional?

Well I didn't want to make it too easy for you. I cannot remember the exact thread but your post was highly suspicious. Let's see what happens going forward. I know what a Chief Petty Officer is. This site doesn't save old messages. But I definitely recall your message because of your odd avatar. Funny how you avoided that part of the post.

A good sign trump will win is the fact Democrats can't go 5 minutes without talking about him.
Interesting comment considering that 2 and a half years later, the Republicans can't stop talking about H. Clinton.

That is because people in general cannot get over the hypocrisy of politics and the blind faith that people like you have, mam.

It's "ma'am". An American would know that...{sarcasm}

Indeed but mam is easier to type. BWK didn't know what Roll Tide was and then stated "you Americans" in another post. He is 100% definitely a foreign troll. You, he and GeorgePhillip are the only ones I accused of such and Georgie and BWK are definitely foreign trolls. You share the same views as they do. Interesting....

Well I didn't want to make it too easy for you. I cannot remember the exact thread but your post was highly suspicious. Let's see what happens going forward. I know what a Chief Petty Officer is. This site doesn't save old messages. But I definitely recall your message because of your odd avatar. Funny how you avoided that part of the post.

Oh I see...your inability to back up your bullshit is really you just not making it too easy for me. Uh huh, sure.

What about my avatar? I'm retired. DADT is dead and gone. I never violated DADT. Nobody asked and I didn't tell. When I joined the service in 1983, I had not engaged in homosexual activity so I didn't lie on my entry paperwork.

Um, the site does save posts...you can go back YEARS. (search function is at the top). They don't teach that at Russian troll school? {again, sarcasm}

Oh I see...your inability to back up your bullshit is really you just not making it too easy for me. Uh huh, sure.

What about my avatar? I'm retired. DADT is dead and gone. I never violated DADT. Nobody asked and I didn't tell. When I joined the service in 1983, I had not engaged in homosexual activity so I didn't lie on my entry paperwork.

Um, the site does save posts...you can go back YEARS. (search function is at the top). They don't teach that at Russian troll school? {again, sarcasm}

LOL - so now I am the foreigner? Then find the post when I first called you a foreigner. Should be easy.

I like your avatar. I think it’s quite clever.

Republicans are the ultimate in hypocrites with their undying support of an adulterer and a liar like Donald Trump. They put the entire nation in jeopardy by installing a ConMan into the oval office. You only have to look at the Trump University scam and the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation to know who this unindicted co-conspirator is.

Indeed but mam is easier to type. BWK didn't know what Roll Tide was and then stated "you Americans" in another post. He is 100% definitely a foreign troll. You, he and GeorgePhillip are the only ones I accused of such and Georgie and BWK are definitely foreign trolls. You share the same views as they do. Interesting....

You really have an excuse for everything don't you? Wait a sec...did you just add to your "I only accused you and BWK" list? Perhaps you should add bullets to your list, you keep adding to it. (oh, but it's not a theme with you, of course)

So people from different countries can't share the same views on issues? The entire world shares the same view on climate change...must be a conspiracy!

Come on, don't be such a pussy. Find this post that identifies me as a foreign anything....

LOL - so now I am the foreigner? Then find the post when I first called you a foreigner. Should be easy.

You'd think...which is why I'm telling you to support your claim. I can't support your claim which makes you a liar. If you can support it, you won't be. Right now, you're a liar. Make yourself not one by finding this alleged post.

Republicans are the ultimate in hypocrites with their undying support of an adulterer and a liar like Donald Trump. They put the entire nation in jeopardy by installing a ConMan into the oval office. You only have to look at the Trump University scam and the criminal organization known as the Trump foundation to know who this unindicted co-conspirator is.

OK. Yet I am not a Republican. I am an Independent. You have yet to defend the avatar. You're a terrible person.

You really have an excuse for everything don't you? Wait a sec...did you just add to your "I only accused you and BWK" list? Perhaps you should add bullets to your list, you keep adding to it. (oh, but it's not a theme with you, of course)

So people from different countries can't share the same views on issues? The entire world shares the same view on climate change...must be a conspiracy!

Come on, don't be such a pussy. Find this post that identifies me as a foreign anything....

I forgot about Georgie the Palestinian hack. Here is where I first called you a foreign troll. You btw attacked me first because you said I was a "Trumper" which is BS.

Fox News is coming to it's senses

You'd think...which is why I'm telling you to support your claim. I can't support your claim which makes you a liar. If you can support it, you won't be. Right now, you're a liar. Make yourself not one by finding this alleged post.

Wrong. Now you defend yourself. You came out (no pun intended) and called me a "Trumper" and then a liar when I stated I would vote for Tulsi. Show proof that I am a "Trumper" and that I would not vote for Tulsi. I can play this game too.

OK. Yet I am not a Republican. I am an Independent. You have yet to defend the avatar. You're a terrible person.

An "independent" that votes for nothing but republicans I'll wager. :lol:

Defend it against what? What is there to "defend"? Just pretend it's not YOUR god I'm talking about...

Forum List

Back