Question for Dems. Seriously would you vote for a person who didn't know what state they were in

If Warren wins the nomination, how can she get past lying about having indigenous persons lineage?
She does have it, only 6 generations back, on her mother's side, her mother's grandmother's mother or grandmother. That's what the DNA results said.... so her Native American root lore, that was passed on to her, about Native American heritage, was correct.... the presumption of the timing of the family lore, might have been incorrect... it was farther back than she was told.

BIG FRICKING DEAL.....

Trump just told people... bragging his father was born in Germany, when he knows damn well his father was NOT born in Germany, his grandfather was born in Germany....

who cares?

If Warren wins the nomination, how can she get past lying about having indigenous persons lineage?
She does have it, only 6 generations back, on her mother's side, her mother's grandmother's mother or grandmother. That's what the DNA results said.... so her Native American root lore, that was passed on to her, about Native American heritage, was correct.... the presumption of the timing of the family lore, might have been incorrect... it was farther back than she was told.

BIG FRICKING DEAL.....

Trump just told people... bragging his father was born in Germany, when he knows damn well his father was NOT born in Germany, his grandfather was born in Germany....

who cares?
Her roots were with South American Natives, not North American. It was a scam on her part, there is no doubt about that.

Probably the same reason that repubs will vote for a man who would shamelessly say that a meeting of world leaders should be help at one of the properties he owns

The same guy who would use a sharpie to extend the range of a hurricane on a weather map release by the appropriate agency but he felt he know more that meteorologist and use it in front of the media and then lie about changing it

They do it because they believe there is no alternatives or rationalize that it is not a big deal

"be help at one of the properties"

Well aren't you the sharpest crayon in the box?

Yeah that's the outage...typing help instead of held. Not that Trump is actually considering having the G7 at his resort...that's normal. :rolleyes:

Go away foreign troll. Americans are discussing this.

You realize I’m a veteran, right? US Military retiree in fact.

BIG FRICKING DEAL.....

who cares?
Her roots were with South American Natives, not North American. It was a scam on her part, there is no doubt about that.
There was no scam Meister, she did NOT obtain any of her jobs thru her Native American heritage. Believing family lore, is not a scam either.... nor is being proud of it.

Do you have a link that it was South American Natives? How did the Native from South America, make it up here to North America to marry a white, European rooted American?

BIG FRICKING DEAL.....

who cares?
There was no scam Meister, she did NOT obtain any of her jobs thru her Native American heritage. Believing family lore, is not a scam either.... nor is being proud of it.

Do you have a link that it was South American Natives? How did the Native from South America, make it up here to North America to marry a white, European rooted American?
Two Native American geneticists interpret Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test | Center for Genetics and Society
Elizabeth Warren’s DNA match is to Latin Americans, not Native Americans

There is no doubt that I have as much if not more Native American DNA than Liz does, and I would never refer to it as fact.
And, yes, she did benefit from it whether you want to admit it or not.

Probably the same reason that repubs will vote for a man who would shamelessly say that a meeting of world leaders should be help at one of the properties he owns

The same guy who would use a sharpie to extend the range of a hurricane on a weather map release by the appropriate agency but he felt he know more that meteorologist and use it in front of the media and then lie about changing it

They do it because they believe there is no alternatives or rationalize that it is not a big deal

Yeah that's the outage...typing help instead of held. Not that Trump is actually considering having the G7 at his resort...that's normal. :rolleyes:

That still doesn't excuse you being a moron!

irony-meter.jpg

Bullshit. I call 100% bullshit. You’re a foreign troll and you will slip up again and I will bust you.

Bullshit. I call 100% bullshit. You’re a foreign troll and you will slip up again and I will bust you.

you say that about everybody that does not bow down to your amazing wisdom.

You’re right. You’re still a moron.

You can “call” whatever you want. I still have the DD 214, the retiree ID, commissary and space A privileges AND a monthly paycheck. What you got, internet warrior?

LOL you’re such a troll. And a foreigner.

you say that about everybody that does not bow down to your amazing wisdom.

Nope. You’re not a foreign troll. You and I actually agree more than we disagree.

What do you base this accusation on?

Troll maybe, foreigner definitely not. Is this some form of deflection?

Because clearly the leading Democratic candidate does not know where he is, so would you vote for Biden

Joe Biden Forgets Which State He's In | The Stream

And do we need a law passed that Democrats need to be conscious when interviewed?

Because Joe could no longer be interviewed legally
verses voting for a person who asks why don't we just use Nukes in our war/skirmishes, or why we just don't Nuke Hurricanes, or buy Greenland, and talks and tweets about his love affair and love letters from Kim Jong Un and goes for a photo op in the DMZ with his lover, or grovels at Putin's feet in Helsinki and goes against the United States and sides with Putin on the world stage, or relaxes sanctions on his Russian oligarch friends involved in the Russian election interference, or breaks agreements we are in with allies via tweet and not beforehand, who uses his presidential twitter power to go after individual citizens like Kapernick and a thousand of others from news media, to Bezos, to Hillary, or a CNN take over bid.... to cause division among Americans....

HELL YES, I would vote for Biden.... he's not my number 1 choice, maybe even third or fourth choice, but over what we got sitting in that tweet seat now, you damn right I would vote for him....

And then pray he has a great vice president pick, if anything unlikely were to happen to him...
More Americans are working now than ever

You get triggered often

That's sorta true... not the than ever part, but we are at full employment....

but that has nothing to do with the tea in China as far as I am concerned....

And unemployment was dropping year after year after year... when Joe was in there with Obama.... sooo pffft, it wouldn't make me pick a president over it, Joe has a good record too on employment....

It's Trump's non sensible, crazy, driven by personal emotion, narcissism, and love for complete Chaos, with a proud lack of knowledge and History itself, when it comes to foreign affairs and his grovelling to dictators, that scares the PAJESUS out of me! :eek:

Wake up Joe is already out, he was out the moment he said no Medicare for all. You are in denial he has no intention of being the nom

As I said, he was not my number one choice either, but IF HE DID become the nominee, I would choose him, regardless of his minuscule gaffs... over Trump, because Trump's chaotic tactics and reckless tweet management, makes our Nation, UNSAFE.

Hilarious! You pos make all manner of filthy factless claims about Trump and when he fights back, he's putting the country in danger. The only danger to this country is YOU mad dog rabid animals!

What do you base this accusation on?

Their prior posts and not understanding our idioms that only Americans would get. Busted them before and will do so again. That’s the easiest way.

Troll maybe, foreigner definitely not. Is this some form of deflection?

Bullshit. And you lied about military service. Amazing.

Forum List

Back