Question for Dems. Seriously would you vote for a person who didn't know what state they were in

Has Biden ever had a real job? Seriously. What has he ever done other than say that the FBI report on Clarence Thomas was meaningless.
Has Trump ever done anything outside of Daddy's umbrella?

He beat Hillary’s ass with $400 million versus her $1.4 billion.

:113:

What did that have to do with his father?

Good troll, by the way. I love how you make the left look so stupid.

Now talk about Obama’s deportations and maybe Fast and Furious.

Hillary won the popular vote.

Trump would not be a speck on the horizon without Daddy's money.

Popular vote is irrelevant only an idiot would keep bringing that up. You’re an idiot.

Evidently you think Trump was the choice of the American people.

Has Biden ever had a real job? Seriously. What has he ever done other than say that the FBI report on Clarence Thomas was meaningless.

Popular vote is irrelevant only an idiot would keep bringing that up. You’re an idiot.

Evidently you don’t know how the Electoral College works.

Blah, blah, don't care. Still waiting for my "foreign" tell. Guess we've established you lied.

I posted it. Blah blah blah. You’re an angry Leftist. Period. End of story. As Yoda would say, miserable you are, no life you have.

Maybe you dream these things and think you did them, but you did not link to the post where you allegedly pegged me for not being a U.S. Citizen. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a meeting at the jail about inmate voting.

Yes I did and in this thread. Dementia hitting you?
Well bust my buttons, my apologies. You did finally link to it. Bravo Zulu!

Seriously, because I CORRECTLY spelled Dumb Ass differently than you do, that's indicative of "foreign" origins? It IS one of three ways it can be spelled unlike your bastardization of ma'am. :rolleyes:

Urban Dictionary: dumbass
dumb ass
A person who is both dumb and an ass at the same time
dumb ass conjugate of the terms, thereby creating a new class of person. However, "dumb ass" confers a meaning by which a person is both embarassing to the human race and of below average intelligence.​

Nope dumbass is one word. Such as you’re a dumbass. It’s one of the idioms that foreign trolls frequently mess up. Plus your avatar. Your hatred of Trump. Your labeling those who simply disagree with you as Trump sycophants. You share the same characteristics as foreign trolls like BWK and GeorgePhillip.

No, it can be spelled three different ways as I linked to. Dumbass, dumb-ass and/or dumb ass. Your version of ma'am however is not correct and definitely the kind of mistake a Russian bot might make. That coupled with your slathering adoration of the Oompa Loompa oligarch and your incorrect knowledge of the military phonetic alphabet points to you being a Russian troll more than anyone I've seen here. slithering

Holy shit...now I get why you're always accusing others (there were more that just the two you listed by the way) of being foreigners...it's projection.!

We do...which is how we know he wasn't the candidate most Americans chose.

By that post it shows you don’t.

No, I understand it quite well. Because of the EC, A remnant of our slave owning past, despite winning 3 million more votes than Donald Trump (more votes, in fact than any white man in history), fewer than 80,000 votes in three states eeked Trump a narrow victory by a minority of Americans that voted. America didn't want Trump by a huge margin. The EC is not representative of America and heavily favors RepublIcans who live in rural areas. Landmass is not people.

No, I understand it quite well. Because of the EC, A remnant of our slave owning past, despite winning 3 million more votes than Donald Trump (more votes, in fact than any white man in history), fewer than 80,000 votes in three states eeked Trump a narrow victory by a minority of Americans that voted. America didn't want Trump by a huge margin. The EC is not representative of America and heavily favors RepublIcans who live in rural areas. Landmass is not people.

Wrong. If it were total votes both candidates would have campaigned differently. You don’t know what would have happened. Additionally, Trump also lost a few states by very slim margins. EC is not perfect but few complained about it until 2016. So you want Cali and NY to decide out election for President? Then why have states? Let’s just be one giant state?

Wrong. If it were total votes both candidates would have campaigned differently. You don’t know what would have happened. Additionally, Trump also lost a few states by very slim margins. EC is not perfect but few complained about it until 2016. So you want Cali and NY to decide out election for President? Then why have states? Let’s just be one giant state?
So you don't agree that everyone has a vote & that vote counts?

The popular vote says more people did not vote for Trump than did.

You know that hurts you & Trump otherwise you woufd not be having such a fit.

So you don't agree that everyone has a vote & that vote counts?

That was never the case in America.

I honestly disagree. If you want the popular vote then fine but you may be surprised what happens. Many don’t vote because to your point they are not in a swing state.

I honestly disagree. If you want the popular vote then fine but you may be surprised what happens. Many don’t vote because to your point they are not in a swing state.
So, lets figure out the swing states & just they can vote.

I'm willing to take that chance to have every voter's vote count in all 50 states instead of the votes only counting in a small handful of them.

Pretty much that’s how the election has been decided for years. Do you honestly disagree?

I'm willing to take that chance to have every voter's vote count in all 50 states instead of the votes only counting in a small handful of them.

Why have states at all?

Why have states at all?
That's your argument against having every vote of every voter count when voting for president? That seems like something an uneducated Russian troll would say. {Snicker}

In fairness it's understandable that a tired candidate who is shuffled from state to state would forget what state he/she was in but would you rely on a president (Obama) who (educated in Indonesia?) who claimed he visited 57 states? Coincidentally there are 57 Islamic states.

Pretty much that’s how the election has been decided for years. Do you honestly disagree?
everyone gets their vote. You said they didn't.

In fairness it's understandable that a tired candidate who is shuffled from state to state would forget what state he/she was in but would you rely on a president (Obama) who (educated in Indonesia?) who claimed he visited 57 states? Coincidentally there are 57 Islamic states.

You people are so clever.

At least Obama never wanted to go to Toledo, Ohio to console those love ones who were slaughtered in Dayton.

Why have states at all?
That's your argument against having every vote of every voter count when voting for president? That seems like something an uneducated Russian troll would say. {Snicker}

I am asking a serious question to you as you snicker. Why have states? Stop dodging the question.

Forum List

Back