Question for Dems. Seriously would you vote for a person who didn't know what state they were in

The EC doesn't level any playing fields, it tilts them.

Yes it does. It tilts them toward geographic and cultural minorities. Who otherwise get ignored under pure majority rule.

Let's just say it's there to compensate for the excesses of democracy.

If it's one person one vote, they don't get ignored. When every vote counts, every vote matters.

Name one instance where the state of Wyoming decided an election.

You completely miss the point. Are you being intentionally obtuse or is it because your Russian to English translator broke? Why are you so afraid of one voter one vote? I get why Putin and Trump are, but why you?

You claim to live in Massachusetts which means your vote for Trump is completely meaningless. Don't you want it to count?

No. And my state voting this way is annoying but I have the option to move. I am not a hardcore Republican however so it doesn’t bother me all that much. Liz Warren does bother me but we have a lot of students that live here and vote here so of course we will lean left. I was a Leftist loon when I was in my early 20s. But because of this to your point many don’t vote however many still do. No system is perfect. I also believe the Republican Party is run by idiots. They do not connect with young people whatsoever. Democrats are worse but not by much. Hence I am a proud Independent. And you’re just jealous because our sports teams crush yours. Like your choking LA Rams and LA Dodgers. Boo hoo. West Coast loser.

Non sequitur much? What do my sports teams have to do with your vote not counting? Which, by the way, are the five time Superbowl champions the 49ers, the three time World Series champions the Giants and the five time NBA champions the Warriors.

Aww, wassa matter, you don't have more than one team in your state?

LMAO

Patriots - 6x champs
Celtics - 17x champs
Red Sox - 8x Champs
Bruins - 6x champs

You live in SF and are a Leftist Loon with the odd avatar. You’re weird.

Yes, I live in the bay area. Yes, I lean left on most issues and I have lots of avatars. I change them frequently. I like this particular one because it annoys the fundies.

My 49ers are in first place...Your Pats are not. :lol:

My Pats have scored 76 pts thus far and have given up 3. I like the Niners as they have our boy Jimmy G as the QB. He is injury prone so good luck. Of course you lean left and so do I on some issues but not the economy, military, border security and logic. On those four items the Left fails miserably

Question for Dems. Seriously would you vote for a person who didn't know what state they were in

Why not? You guys put a guy in office he didn’t know what city he’s in. Can anyone say “Toledo“?

Yes it does. It tilts them toward geographic and cultural minorities. Who otherwise get ignored under pure majority rule.

If it's one person one vote, they don't get ignored. When every vote counts, every vote matters.

Of course they'd get ignored. Don't be coy. That's the whole point. Democrats want to eliminate the EC so that they can ignore the rednecks and still win.

Save the sanctimonious democracy sloganeering for your true believers.
I

Of course they'd get ignored. Don't be coy. That's the whole point. Democrats want to eliminate the EC so that they can ignore the rednecks and still win.

I
rvah9g5wq8c31.jpg

I
rvah9g5wq8c31.jpg

Why would we assume that all have to eat the same pizza?

But I guess, for the hypothetical, there's some overriding reason why everyone must eat the same pizza (though reality is almost never like this). In that case, why would Liz ever go out to eat with people who don't share her tastes?

Or, to put it another way, why would Wyoming be a willing member of a nation that ignores its concerns? If they know they're a minority going in, and there are no safeguards in place to protect their interests from majority rule, why bother?

Because clearly the leading Democratic candidate does not know where he is, so would you vote for Biden

Joe Biden Forgets Which State He's In | The Stream

And do we need a law passed that Democrats need to be conscious when interviewed?

Because Joe could no longer be interviewed legally

They voted for one who thought there were 57 states.

Did Snopes and Fact-check.org call Obama a liar?

There are not 57 states! Obama is a LIAR!

4 Pinocchios!

Yes indeed Snopes fact checked it. Their scientific, unbiased, neutral opinion?

"Obama's statement was just a slip of the tongue and not a reference to 57 Islamic states...obviously tired Barack Obama"

However they did not fact check Obama when he bragged that the United states is "the largest Muslim nation in the world"

I
rvah9g5wq8c31.jpg

But I guess, for the hypothetical, there's some overriding reason why everyone must eat the same pizza (though reality is almost never like this). In that case, why would Liz ever go out to eat with people who don't share her tastes?

Or, to put it another way, why would Wyoming be a willing member of a nation that ignores its concerns? If they know they're a minority going in, and there are no safeguards in place to protect their interests from majority rule, why bother?
Why would all Americans be forced to have the same president?
Why would people live in a country where every single person doesnt have the same views as them?

I
rvah9g5wq8c31.jpg

Why would all Americans be forced to have the same president?
Why would people live in a country where every single person doesnt have the same views as them?

I asked first. Democracy isn't appealing to people who frequently find themselves in the minority. If you want them to play ball, you have to address their concerns. You have to find some way to convince them to sign on. That's why the EC was set up and why it is still necessary. If we want to change it, we have to back to square one (The Constitution) and renegotiate.

You completely miss the point. Are you being intentionally obtuse or is it because your Russian to English translator broke? Why are you so afraid of one voter one vote? I get why Putin and Trump are, but why you?

You claim to live in Massachusetts which means your vote for Trump is completely meaningless. Don't you want it to count?

No. And my state voting this way is annoying but I have the option to move. I am not a hardcore Republican however so it doesn’t bother me all that much. Liz Warren does bother me but we have a lot of students that live here and vote here so of course we will lean left. I was a Leftist loon when I was in my early 20s. But because of this to your point many don’t vote however many still do. No system is perfect. I also believe the Republican Party is run by idiots. They do not connect with young people whatsoever. Democrats are worse but not by much. Hence I am a proud Independent. And you’re just jealous because our sports teams crush yours. Like your choking LA Rams and LA Dodgers. Boo hoo. West Coast loser.

Non sequitur much? What do my sports teams have to do with your vote not counting? Which, by the way, are the five time Superbowl champions the 49ers, the three time World Series champions the Giants and the five time NBA champions the Warriors.

LMAO

Patriots - 6x champs
Celtics - 17x champs
Red Sox - 8x Champs
Bruins - 6x champs

Yes, I live in the bay area. Yes, I lean left on most issues and I have lots of avatars. I change them frequently. I like this particular one because it annoys the fundies.

My Pats have scored 76 pts thus far and have given up 3. I like the Niners as they have our boy Jimmy G as the QB. He is injury prone so good luck. Of course you lean left and so do I on some issues but not the economy, military, border security and logic. On those four items the Left fails miserably

Guess we’ll see which team ends up on top come January/February.

I don’t see “the right” doing so hot on the economy (huge debt, deficits and a coming recession), the military (robbing money for the stupid wall), border security (a wall isn’t security) or logic (what “logic” is applied by the right that you perceive the left is lacking?)

Name one issue you “lean left” on?

Because clearly the leading Democratic candidate does not know where he is, so would you vote for Biden

Joe Biden Forgets Which State He's In | The Stream

And do we need a law passed that Democrats need to be conscious when interviewed?

Because Joe could no longer be interviewed legally

They voted for one who thought there were 57 states.

Did Snopes and Fact-check.org call Obama a liar?

There are not 57 states! Obama is a LIAR!

4 Pinocchios!

Yes indeed Snopes fact checked it. Their scientific, unbiased, neutral opinion?

"Obama's statement was just a slip of the tongue and not a reference to 57 Islamic states...obviously tired Barack Obama"

However they did not fact check Obama when he bragged that the United states is "the largest Muslim nation in the world"

Can you link to him actually SAYING that?

LMAO

Patriots - 6x champs
Celtics - 17x champs
Red Sox - 8x Champs
Bruins - 6x champs

I don’t see “the right” doing so hot on the economy (huge debt, deficits and a coming recession), the military (robbing money for the stupid wall), border security (a wall isn’t security) or logic (what “logic” is applied by the right that you perceive the left is lacking?)

#1) I am pro choice.

#2) I think the 2nd amendment needs to be reevaluated. Semi auto rifle background checks need be a lot more comprehensive.

#3) I don't oppose gay marriage. I think marriage as an institution has been basically destroyed anyway. High divorce rates, single mothers, etc. But if the gay community wants to damage itself in this way.

#4) I am for separation of church and state when it comes to schools. Meaning we don't preach religion in schools.

#5) I would be OK with UH if we address the expensive schools and the 14th Amendment first. I would certainly be willing to discuss some sort compromise there. But to discuss UH by itself is not practical.

#6) I like the foreign policy of helping countries like Honduras and El Salvador so that people want to remain there rather than traverse here and have the cartels exploit them.

#7) I am against lobbyists and as they are in Europe they should be illegal in the US.

LMAO

Patriots - 6x champs
Celtics - 17x champs
Red Sox - 8x Champs
Bruins - 6x champs

#1) I am pro choice.

#2) I think the 2nd amendment needs to be reevaluated. Semi auto rifle background checks need be a lot more comprehensive.

#3) I don't oppose gay marriage. I think marriage as an institution has been basically destroyed anyway. High divorce rates, single mothers, etc. But if the gay community wants to damage itself in this way.

#4) I am for separation of church and state when it comes to schools. Meaning we don't preach religion in schools.

#5) I would be OK with UH if we address the expensive schools and the 14th Amendment first. I would certainly be willing to discuss some sort compromise there. But to discuss UH by itself is not practical.

#6) I like the foreign policy of helping countries like Honduras and El Salvador so that people want to remain there rather than traverse here and have the cartels exploit them.

#7) I am against lobbyists and as they are in Europe they should be illegal in the US.
Oh honey, those aren't liberal positions, those are majority positions.

LMAO

Patriots - 6x champs
Celtics - 17x champs
Red Sox - 8x Champs
Bruins - 6x champs

#1) I am pro choice.

They are? How many of those do you think the current President agrees with? I do Not support any Leftist positions. No.

#1) I am pro choice.

They are? How many of those do you think the current President agrees with? I do Not support any Leftist positions. No.
The current occupant of the White House appeals only to his base and not to the majority of Americans. Duh...

#1) I am pro choice.

The current occupant of the White House appeals only to his base and not to the majority of Americans. Duh...

So his base is 62mil? LOL

Forum List

Back