Question for FOX News and Trump as well....Could Hillary be being treated

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
with chemotherapy for some illness that she is keeping secret? Are her symptoms consistent with radical chemotherapy so she can avoid surgery for some issue until after the election?
Dr. Drew, you there? Let us know please.

with chemotherapy for some illness that she is keeping secret? Are her symptoms consistent with radical chemotherapy so she can avoid surgery for some issue until after the election?
I don't think Foxnews reads this board. Ever heard of Occam's razor?

Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

It's been a long year, she's tired. Looking for complicated scenarios is silly.

I don't think Foxnews reads this board. Ever heard of Occam's razor?

Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

It's been a long year, she's tired. Looking for complicated scenarios is silly.
Fox news is everywhere......................trust me. Though I could ask O'Reile too

Very possible, Bassman. One thing is for sure, they're hiding her true medical condition, whatever it is and you can be sure it's far more serious than dehydration or pneumonia because it's been getting progressively worse over time. She'll never make it through a debate with Trump.

Forum List

Back