Question for Men: Feminine Women

Hell NO. Men like fun women. Women that know how to enjoy life and have fun. Men want a woman that knows how to live life, laugh, joke, play, smile, love, tease, and able to laugh at themselves. All that make-up and polish doesn't mean anything. Personality and attitude make up 95% of what a man goes for. No one likes a prude, a prudish self-centered nose-in-the-air social queen that's always prim and proper. Men want women that can be a woman, but at the same time, can be slutty, crude, and not afraid to let their hair down when the situation calls for it.

All women should be like southern girls. Southern girls will tell you to go straight to hell one minute, and make you experience paradise the next. A man likes fire, and loves free-spirited care-free easy going anything goes women. Them damn ol' prudes can stay up north and remain all lady-like, prim and proper, and go to their graves not knowing what life was meant to be. The bottom line is, be yourself, smile, laugh, and a man will melt in your hand.

There's a big difference in Southern girls and Country girls and your description sounds more like Country girls than Southern, imo. Being prim and proper hasn't a thing to do with geography and everything to do with personality and/or upbringing. Furthermore, just because a woman is prim and proper, likes to feel feminine, and/or enjoys the finer things in life, doesn't mean she doesn't know how to put her hair up and get dirty or scream at the top of her lungs when her favorite WR fumbles the ball.
I can relate to the last part of your post. During football season we have orange flags distributed to everyone so when a call is not made we throw our own flag. We also keep a bowl of skittles at hand to throw when our RB scores.

I just scream at the TV - and if I'm really worried, I hide in the bathroom and make hubby tell me what is going on.....
Football in my house is serious "bidness". When my team went to the SB we didn't have a huge party or anything and my friend got really mad at me because I didn't invite her over (she doesnt even watch football) and she wanted to come over to talk. It is very rare that I do not have something on with the team logo and the house slowly but surely is getting decorated in team colors and memorabilia. The bedroom is painted in team colors and decorated accordingly also and even the car has custom plates and team color. Last year I got an artificial Christmas tree just to hang all of my team ornaments on it. It was fabulous. Going to be painting the house in team colors as well very soon.

we love sports.
We are not THAT extreme!
You must be a Steelers or Cowboys fan! (maybe Raiders...)

Hell NO. Men like fun women. Women that know how to enjoy life and have fun. Men want a woman that knows how to live life, laugh, joke, play, smile, love, tease, and able to laugh at themselves. All that make-up and polish doesn't mean anything. Personality and attitude make up 95% of what a man goes for. No one likes a prude, a prudish self-centered nose-in-the-air social queen that's always prim and proper. Men want women that can be a woman, but at the same time, can be slutty, crude, and not afraid to let their hair down when the situation calls for it.

All women should be like southern girls. Southern girls will tell you to go straight to hell one minute, and make you experience paradise the next. A man likes fire, and loves free-spirited care-free easy going anything goes women. Them damn ol' prudes can stay up north and remain all lady-like, prim and proper, and go to their graves not knowing what life was meant to be. The bottom line is, be yourself, smile, laugh, and a man will melt in your hand.

There's a big difference in Southern girls and Country girls and your description sounds more like Country girls than Southern, imo. Being prim and proper hasn't a thing to do with geography and everything to do with personality and/or upbringing. Furthermore, just because a woman is prim and proper, likes to feel feminine, and/or enjoys the finer things in life, doesn't mean she doesn't know how to put her hair up and get dirty or scream at the top of her lungs when her favorite WR fumbles the ball.
I can relate to the last part of your post. During football season we have orange flags distributed to everyone so when a call is not made we throw our own flag. We also keep a bowl of skittles at hand to throw when our RB scores.

I just scream at the TV - and if I'm really worried, I hide in the bathroom and make hubby tell me what is going on.....
Football in my house is serious "bidness". When my team went to the SB we didn't have a huge party or anything and my friend got really mad at me because I didn't invite her over (she doesnt even watch football) and she wanted to come over to talk. It is very rare that I do not have something on with the team logo and the house slowly but surely is getting decorated in team colors and memorabilia. The bedroom is painted in team colors and decorated accordingly also and even the car has custom plates and team color. Last year I got an artificial Christmas tree just to hang all of my team ornaments on it. It was fabulous. Going to be painting the house in team colors as well very soon.
I'm the same way about football. Only 5 weeks and 4 days left until "ROLL TIDE". I'm also a Saints fan.

we love sports.
We are not THAT extreme!
Ewwww...NOOOOO!!! Seahawks!! Been collecting stuff since I was 13 or 14. I get stuff every year for Christmas and birthday. Got dominos, two crock pots, a remote control helicopter and a bunch of other stuff just this past year. I have all sorts of stuff you would never think of with team logo on it. I do not have any underclothes except a pair of boys boxers or I would have used those for my avatar lol

we love sports.
We are not THAT extreme!
Ewwww...NOOOOO!!! Seahawks!! Been collecting stuff since I was 13 or 14. I get stuff every year for Christmas and birthday. Got dominos, two crock pots, a remote control helicopter and a bunch of other stuff just this past year. I have all sorts of stuff you would never think of with team logo on it. I do not have any underclothes except a pair of boys boxers or I would have used those for my avatar lol

Lucky you .. you get to love a winner.
We are suffering in the City of Washington DC.
Home of the Redskins (losers);
Nationals (playoff team but never beyond)
Capitals (playoff team, but never beyond)
and Wizards (normally losers, but made the playoff last year)
... plus I'm a University of MD graduate!

we love sports.
We are not THAT extreme!

Alabama football, Saints, The Reds, and the Celtics.

we love sports.
We are not THAT extreme!

Been a serious fan since 1984...we didn't always win. The 90s were a dim time. Yeah, I do not know the impact of it all but apparently there was some ruling about the name Redskins because it is offensive (NOT) but gee the minority rule you know. Next it will be a problem with the Chiefs

we love sports.
We are not THAT extreme!

we love sports.
We are not THAT extreme!

Sorry it's funny. I was rooting for the "Cheating Patriots" - !

I didn't watch much of the clips but that reaction reflected mine as well. My husband's father was at the game and everyone in the stands had the same reaction as well. It still doesn't seem feel real

I only hide when we start sucking it up during the Iron Bowl, the Tuberville years were a biyatch. The rest of the time I just scream and keep an eye on my daughter, she gets more animated than I do. That said, you would be surprised by how many men I've dated that simply couldn't handle my football addiction, they don't usually like it when a woman knows more about the game than they do. Weirdos.

Dangit....and I liked you too. People here are losing their minds over this suspension being upheld.

He I love "Tom Terrific"... he's hot! I seriously was rooting for them in the SB!

I have huge crush on Belichick!

He's awesome, I don't care what people say about his balls being too small.

A crush on Belichick? Really? That's a new one. Most women I know say Gronk or (former Pat) Welker. I'm not much for football crushes though, most football players aren't all that intelligent and that's a deal breaker.

Dangit....and I liked you too. People here are losing their minds over this suspension being upheld.

He I love "Tom Terrific"... he's hot! I seriously was rooting for them in the SB!

I have huge crush on Belichick!

He's awesome, I don't care what people say about his balls being too small.

A crush on Belichick? Really? That's a new one. Most women I know say Gronk or (former Pat) Welker. I'm not much for football crushes though, most football players aren't all that intelligent and that's a deal breaker.

What makes you think they are any less intelligent than you?

Are you really looking to argue whether or not most football players are intelligent? I'm from Alabama where football is a religion and currently live in New England where Tom Brady is a god, but I'm not delusional. Few people ever argue that a majority of football players are capable of intellectually stimulating conversation, but please forgive me if you find that to be offensive or inaccurate as it is just my experience.

Are you really looking to argue whether or not most football players are intelligent? I'm from Alabama where football is a religion and currently live in New England where Tom Brady is a god, but I'm not delusional. Few people ever argue that a majority of football players are capable of intellectually stimulating conversation, but please forgive me if you find that to be offensive or inaccurate as it is just my experience.

You didn't really answer the question.

Because I am friends with and have dated more than a few football players in my life and most were not all that bright.

Because I am friends with and have dated more than a few football players in my life and most were not all that bright.

Not a logical conclusion.

Forum List

Back