Question for Men: Feminine Women

Sounds like a Maryanne vs Ginger poll
I vote for Mary Ann
1D274906786024-today-ginger-mary-ann-combo-140916.today-inline-large.jpg

.Ginger or Mary Ann Gilligan fans still ponder question - TODAY.com

I just scream at the TV - and if I'm really worried, I hide in the bathroom and make hubby tell me what is going on.....

I only hide when we start sucking it up during the Iron Bowl, the Tuberville years were a biyatch. The rest of the time I just scream and keep an eye on my daughter, she gets more animated than I do. That said, you would be surprised by how many men I've dated that simply couldn't handle my football addiction, they don't usually like it when a woman knows more about the game than they do. Weirdos.
That happened to me in high school...never dated anyone. Later on men appreciate it.

I just scream at the TV - and if I'm really worried, I hide in the bathroom and make hubby tell me what is going on.....

I only hide when we start sucking it up during the Iron Bowl, the Tuberville years were a biyatch. The rest of the time I just scream and keep an eye on my daughter, she gets more animated than I do. That said, you would be surprised by how many men I've dated that simply couldn't handle my football addiction, they don't usually like it when a woman knows more about the game than they do. Weirdos.
That happened to me in high school...never dated anyone. Later on men appreciate it.

I'm 32, I've only dated a few guys who enjoyed it and the last one was downright mean about it.

Sorry it's funny. I was rooting for the "Cheating Patriots" - !

Dangit....and I liked you too. People here are losing their minds over this suspension being upheld.

He I love "Tom Terrific"... he's hot! I seriously was rooting for them in the SB!

I have huge crush on Belichick!

He's awesome, I don't care what people say about his balls being too small.

A crush on Belichick? Really? That's a new one. Most women I know say Gronk or (former Pat) Welker. I'm not much for football crushes though, most football players aren't all that intelligent and that's a deal breaker.

Well, I'm 51 so he's a little more age appropriate for me. The players could be my kids (a lot of them....)
Plus, he's kind of like the "strong/silent/surly" type, I think it's cute :)

I'm 32, I've only dated a few guys who enjoyed it and the last one was downright mean about it.

Fellow New Englander, that's weird. Pretty much every guy I know likes the fact that I enjoy sports (some sports anyway). I don't have an "addiction" though. I just enjoy watching and routing for my team (the Pats of course! :))

Fellow New Englander, that's weird. Pretty much every guy I know likes the fact that I enjoy sports (some sports anyway). I don't have an "addiction" though. I just enjoy watching and routing for my team (the Pats of course! :))

I'm not a New Englander, I'm southern through and through. I just live in NE now and as soon as little miss finishes high school, I'm probably headed back to Alabama where my weird accent and love of college football isn't all that weird. LOL.

I'm not a New Englander, I'm southern through and through. I just live in NE now and as soon as little miss finishes high school, I'm probably headed back to Alabama where my weird accent and love of college football isn't all that weird. LOL.

Oh, I see. I would have thought you were a native New Englander! I don't think you are weird because you like college football. Whoever thinks that is just silly.

Is it important to you for your woman to be "feminine"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?

Well, you put it a bit extreme. I like my partner to be a girl, know she's a girl and be comfortable with that. That doesn't mean meek or uneduated at all, just female. Nothing wrong with women who aren't that way, but you did ask about my partner and that's what I'm comfortable with

Oh, I see. I would have thought you were a native New Englander! ....

Only the chosen few are blessed thus.

My kids grew up in Connecticut, they loved it there. I'm a Midwesterner from Kalamazoo (hence "kaz") Michigan. It is funny what you say though of the attitude of New Englanders. One person I know in Boston had a woman compliment someone by saying you would think he was a native New Englander! He replied, he isn't? Oh no, she said, he moved here when he was two...

LOL

Forum List

Back