Question for Men: Feminine Women

I prefer a girl who'll play football with me in the park to one that wears heels every day.

So then you want a dude?

No, I want a girl who isn't afraid to get dirty.

Well, most girls aren't really cut out to play football with a guy. :D Unless they're big, like a guy.
The semi pro womens football team in OKC that practiced on the same field as I were not that large..Although you could see their titties jiggle....when they ran...

Get lost. Nobody's talking to you!

I prefer a girl who'll play football with me in the park to one that wears heels every day.

So then you want a dude?

Well, most girls aren't really cut out to play football with a guy. :D Unless they're big, like a guy.
The semi pro womens football team in OKC that practiced on the same field as I were not that large..Although you could see their titties jiggle....when they ran...

Get lost. Nobody's talking to you!
Okay nobody...

I don't play football but when I was a kid I wanted to. Played a lot of make do games with my Uncle and cousins. I say make do because there were only 5 kids total to play so it was mostly going out for a pass and getting free from three others designated to block you. Can't play anymore but I can get mighty ugly when my team gets a BS call

So then you want a dude?

I agree. I want nothing to do with being tackled. I will throw and catch. I will go to batting cages.
But I don't want anyone putting a hard tackle on me...

I like women who are pretty of course but I also want them to be adventurous and not be worried about breaking a nail all the time.

My wife and I can go backpacking for days and then when we go out she can look amazing

Best of both worlds

So then you want a dude?

I agree. I want nothing to do with being tackled. I will throw and catch. I will go to batting cages.

I'm too small. I'm only 5'1" and I could get hurt!

So then you want a dude?

I got hit right in the face with a baseball once. The kid who hit me was the pitcher on his school team. He was off by some inches obviously, but man that ball was traveling. It knocked me right off my feet. In fact, I might have even lost consciousness briefly for a few seconds.

So then you want a dude?

I got hit right in the face with a baseball once. The kid who hit me was the pitcher on his school team. He was off by some inches obviously, but man that ball was traveling. It knocked me right off my feet. In fact, I might have even lost consciousness briefly for a few seconds.

Lol. The kid felt terrible and I wouldn't come out of the bathroom. My eye swelled up to almost the size of a baseball. I was like 13 years old. I'm just lucky I didn't have any broken facial bones from that.

So then you want a dude?

Lol. The kid felt terrible and I wouldn't come out of the bathroom. My eye swelled up to almost the size of a baseball. I was like 13 years old. I'm just lucky I didn't have any broken facial bones from that.

I got a black eye once, but it was my own fault. I was helping my youngest son practice batting, using a "real" baseball standing 15 feet from him. Best hit he ever had. Straight into my face.

I got a black eye once, but it was my own fault. I was helping my youngest son practice batting, using a "real" baseball standing 15 feet from him. Best hit he ever had. Straight into my face.

Ouch! Mine was a lot worse than just a black eye. I'm really lucky that I didn't get scarred or broken bones. That ball had some serious speed and power behind it. Lol.

Ouch! Mine was a lot worse than just a black eye. I'm really lucky that I didn't get scarred or broken bones. That ball had some serious speed and power behind it. Lol.

Sounds like it! Mine didn't knock me off my feet!
I only had to live with people wondering if my husband punched me! LOL!

Sounds like it! Mine didn't knock me off my feet!
I only had to live with people wondering if my husband punched me! LOL!

I was just a kid, but people probably thought my parents beat me. They were probably embarrassed to go anywhere with me. :lol:

If a black eye is the worst you've had, you can count yourself fortunate.

I deserve more I'm sure - I have been VERY fortunate. I have been told since I was in grade school about my "attitude problem" ... especially by the teachers ...

I deserve more I'm sure - I have been VERY fortunate. I have been told since I was in grade school about my "attitude problem" ... especially by the teachers ...

My "accidents" were due to my being in cheerleading and gymnastics. The time I got a concussion was when I fell off a tree I was sitting on, as my friend was trying to use it as a balance beam and when she started to fall, she grabbed me and I was just balanced there sitting. I fell off and struck the back of my head on a rock. I was unconscious for a couple of minutes, and when I woke up, I started throwing up violently. I threw up the whole walk home. That's about all I can remember about it. I was probably about 14 or 15 then.

Hell NO. Men like fun women. Women that know how to enjoy life and have fun. Men want a woman that knows how to live life, laugh, joke, play, smile, love, tease, and able to laugh at themselves. All that make-up and polish doesn't mean anything. Personality and attitude make up 95% of what a man goes for. No one likes a prude, a prudish self-centered nose-in-the-air social queen that's always prim and proper. Men want women that can be a woman, but at the same time, can be slutty, crude, and not afraid to let their hair down when the situation calls for it.

All women should be like southern girls. Southern girls will tell you to go straight to hell one minute, and make you experience paradise the next. A man likes fire, and loves free-spirited care-free easy going anything goes women. Them damn ol' prudes can stay up north and remain all lady-like, prim and proper, and go to their graves not knowing what life was meant to be. The bottom line is, be yourself, smile, laugh, and a man will melt in your hand.

There's a big difference in Southern girls and Country girls and your description sounds more like Country girls than Southern, imo. Being prim and proper hasn't a thing to do with geography and everything to do with personality and/or upbringing. Furthermore, just because a woman is prim and proper, likes to feel feminine, and/or enjoys the finer things in life, doesn't mean she doesn't know how to put her hair up and get dirty or scream at the top of her lungs when her favorite WR fumbles the ball.

Hell NO. Men like fun women. Women that know how to enjoy life and have fun. Men want a woman that knows how to live life, laugh, joke, play, smile, love, tease, and able to laugh at themselves. All that make-up and polish doesn't mean anything. Personality and attitude make up 95% of what a man goes for. No one likes a prude, a prudish self-centered nose-in-the-air social queen that's always prim and proper. Men want women that can be a woman, but at the same time, can be slutty, crude, and not afraid to let their hair down when the situation calls for it.

All women should be like southern girls. Southern girls will tell you to go straight to hell one minute, and make you experience paradise the next. A man likes fire, and loves free-spirited care-free easy going anything goes women. Them damn ol' prudes can stay up north and remain all lady-like, prim and proper, and go to their graves not knowing what life was meant to be. The bottom line is, be yourself, smile, laugh, and a man will melt in your hand.

There's a big difference in Southern girls and Country girls and your description sounds more like Country girls than Southern, imo. Being prim and proper hasn't a thing to do with geography and everything to do with personality and/or upbringing. Furthermore, just because a woman is prim and proper, likes to feel feminine, and/or enjoys the finer things in life, doesn't mean she doesn't know how to put her hair up and get dirty or scream at the top of her lungs when her favorite WR fumbles the ball.
I can relate to the last part of your post. During football season we have orange flags distributed to everyone so when a call is not made we throw our own flag. We also keep a bowl of skittles at hand to throw when our RB scores.

I can relate to the last part of your post. During football season we have orange flags distributed to everyone so when a call is not made we throw our own flag. We also keep a bowl of skittles at hand to throw when our RB scores.

I just scream at the TV - and if I'm really worried, I hide in the bathroom and make hubby tell me what is going on.....

I just scream at the TV - and if I'm really worried, I hide in the bathroom and make hubby tell me what is going on.....
Football in my house is serious "bidness". When my team went to the SB we didn't have a huge party or anything and my friend got really mad at me because I didn't invite her over (she doesnt even watch football) and she wanted to come over to talk. It is very rare that I do not have something on with the team logo and the house slowly but surely is getting decorated in team colors and memorabilia. The bedroom is painted in team colors and decorated accordingly also and even the car has custom plates and team color. Last year I got an artificial Christmas tree just to hang all of my team ornaments on it. It was fabulous. Going to be painting the house in team colors as well very soon.

Forum List

Back