Question for Men: Feminine Women

Is it important to you for your woman to be "feminine"?

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?
No. But they should take the time to ensure that the hair on the top of their head matches the roots...

I'm just sayin.....

:biggrin:

Meaning, having polished nails, make up just right, grossed out by crude jokes, etc.
Is it a turn off for a girl to like sports, tell crude jokes, burp and fart? Is that a "deal breaker"?
No. But they should take the time to ensure that the hair on the top of their head matches the roots...

I'm just sayin.....

But that is the style my dear... just like weird parts... (see below):

images
upload_2015-7-23_11-18-10.jpeg

I can't speak for men but I only wear make up on special occasions and even then it is very little. I would rather a man notice and appreciate me putting in the effort than to see me that way daily then take notice when I didn't make the effort
Generally, I really don't like the taste of makeup.

Well, you're not supposed to eat it. :D Stop licking your wife's face!
She likes to be licked.

But with the taste of makeup, there are rare exceptions. The most notable being the apple lip gloss that first lover would always wear. We were sitting in a big circle in my parents' garage playing an innocent game of spin the bottle with a bunch of friends and it led to both of us losing our virginity in the back seat of my mother's '72 Chevy station wagon.

She always wore apple lip gloss. I didn't think that tasted bad.

That was when we were only 12 years old. I'm 48 now and sometimes I'll still get an instant woody when I smell apples. Nobody forgets their first time.

Have you and D4E ever had a conversation? I think the world may blow up if that happened.....

I'm just sayin.....

images
View attachment 45362

That's the trend. "Style" is quite different. Kind of like all the guys being told that it is acceptable these days to wear brown shoes with gray suits or mixing striped ties with plaid shirts. It might be trendy, but it will never be "stylish".

I'm just sayin.....

images
View attachment 45362

That's the trend. "Style" is quite different. Kind of like all the guys being told that it is acceptable these days to wear brown shoes with gray suits or mixing striped ties with plaid shirts. It might be trendy, but it will never be "stylish".

Actually I agree, I can't get used to this:
upload_2015-7-23_12-4-23.jpeg

I'm just sayin.....

images
View attachment 45362

View attachment 45365

OMG I love that look.

I'm just sayin.....

images
View attachment 45362

View attachment 45365

OMG I love that look.

too many different patterns and stuff going on! ACK!

I'm just sayin.....

images
View attachment 45362

View attachment 45365

OMG I love that look.

Please don't tell me you like this too.....!

images

When a woman steps towards me with one foot directly in front of the other pointing them directly towards me, that's sexy.

When a woman steps towards me with one foot directly in front of the other pointing them directly towards me, that's sexy.

Like walking a line in a sobriety test?????
More like a runway model making a beeline straight at you. Walking like that makes their hips sway provocatively and the fact that they are pointing their feet straight in your direction is a very clear indication that you are the target of their affection.

I'm just sayin.....

images
View attachment 45362

View attachment 45365

OMG I love that look.

Please don't tell me you like this too.....!

images

Noooo. That is horrible looking. Lol. :)

I'm just sayin.....

images
View attachment 45362

View attachment 45365

At least this one matches a little. :D

Somewhere in between.

I prefer a girl who'll play football with me in the park to one that wears heels every day.

So then you want a dude?

No, I want a girl who isn't afraid to get dirty.

Well, most girls aren't really cut out to play football with a guy. :D Unless they're big, like a guy.

:lol:

Neither of us play to win.

My girl is a foot and a half shorter than me and less than half my weight - but she's fiesty.

I prefer a girl who'll play football with me in the park to one that wears heels every day.

So then you want a dude?

No, I want a girl who isn't afraid to get dirty.

Well, most girls aren't really cut out to play football with a guy. :D Unless they're big, like a guy.
The semi pro womens football team in OKC that practiced on the same field as I were not that large..Although you could see their titties jiggle....when they ran...

Forum List

Back