Zone1 Question for Pro-Lifers

The governor of Ohio was lying
View attachment 671620
That's the false fact checker's assertion. Why do liberals go to these false fact checkers every time. And, you didn't cover the other fact that the abortion could have been done because of the potential harm on the mother's health...

That's the false fact checker's assertion. Why do liberals go to these false fact checkers every time. And, you didn't cover the other fact that the abortion could have been done because of the potential harm on the mother's health...
Giving birth is a potential harm to every female's health you idiot.

I consider myself generally Pro-Life, but here is a borderline case, a 10 year old girl was raped, and had to travell from Ohio to Indiana, to get abortion, now the doctor who did the abortion is under investigation. I think this is a borderline case, a 10 year girl was raped? If I think she should be able to get the abortion am I still Christian enough?

No man, I'm a right wing Christian and I agree, but your position on abortion isn't what makes you a Christian. But being a Christian would make you have empathy for the unborn.

I consider myself generally Pro-Life, but here is a borderline case, a 10 year old girl was raped, and had to travell from Ohio to Indiana, to get abortion, now the doctor who did the abortion is under investigation. I think this is a borderline case, a 10 year girl was raped? If I think she should be able to get the abortion am I still Christian enough?

You're Christian?

OMFG, you are rediculous. What is the death rate for pregnancy? My guess is it's below 1% and probably pretty far below that.
The US rate is much higher than other countries.

1658276162012.png

Forum List

Back