🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question for the men, if you was in the jewelry store shopping for an engagement ring and ran into SHAQ

No, but I might ask his opinion as to the cut and the luster of the stone. I'm sure he's got an eye for bling.

I wouldn’t let him buy it but if he wanted to help with the proposal like be the Waiter that bring the ring, then why not?

Met the guy a couple times in Miami. Cool dude. Minute suggestion: DON'T FUCK WITH HIM. Man,,I'm a big dude but he's a monster....like a great dane tho
I asked him. "alright bro. How big IS your dick...reallly? He said " bro... go home and ask your wife. Great guy !

Shaq is one of the nicest kindest human beings on the planet. In one of the Lakers riots when fans torched two police cars, Shaq replaced one and Kobe replaced the other.

Shaq has at least six Masters Degrees. He is also a volunteer deputy sheriff. He's at the top of my most admired list.

I love Shaq!!! Guys, the answer is you let Shaq pay for the ring, what girl wouldn't want a ring from Shaq!

I'd let him pay for it and then ask him the name of his favorite charity and make my ring payments to it.

Would you let him buy it for you? Knowing that it would go public and look like a fool to his woman. That's not LOVE LOL

i think the gesture is sweet and good PR stunt on Shaqs part--how else would anyone know if it wasn't.

For the young man, the girl still gets the ring if that is what she truly interested in (and this isn't just a complete staged show) and the freedom of not having a family in debt paying for a silly ring that lost most of its value as soon as it went out of the store. Besides it makes for interesting story for their grandkids assuming this legite story, and they stay married...........

Forum List

Back