Question for the Tards

When do you grant permission to everybody to go back to work? What are the triggers that tell us it's "ok" to go to work again?
Better put your trust in science/health experts as well as your state and local officials. Listening to trump could be foolish, as he has a personal motive and is known to lie in your face.

When do you grant permission to everybody to go back to work? What are the triggers that tell us it's "ok" to go to work again?
Better put your trust in science/health experts as well as your state and local officials. Listening to trump could be foolish, as he has a personal motive and is known to lie in your face.
You answered none of his questions. Knee jerk Trump bashing is all ewe got.

I'm NOT a tard obviously, but I have a feeling most libtards on here won't think it's OK until our government and our propaganda driven hideously biased media SAYS it's OK. That would be MY guess.

Your OP is not funny DA but the title just struck me the right way and I've been laughing at it for like the last five minutes. It's completely not PC and idk, maybe that's why it struck me.

Anyway, they don't know. As long as it takes for Trump to lose the election--that's the answer, really.

I'm axing YOU. At some point if we dont go to our jobs, you'll have nothing to eat. You'll lose your home. Your car will be reposessed.

I'm asking you for real answers. What triggers will tell you it is okay to end this nonsense. Stop playing games. What will it take?

I'm NOT a tard obviously, but I have a feeling most libtards on here won't think it's OK until our government and our propaganda driven hideously biased media SAYS it's OK. That would be MY guess.
I'm thinking NOTHING will turn them on this. They are about destroying the country economically to "rebuild it" in their communist image.

But I want real answers from these jackasses

You answered none of his questions. Knee jerk Trump bashing is all ewe got.
Yep, White has proven time and time again that he IS a jerk. Very sad, but also HIGHLY preventable.

Your OP is not funny DA but the title just struck me the right way and I've been laughing at it for like the last five minutes. It's completely not PC and idk, maybe that's why it struck me.

Anyway, they don't know. As long as it takes for Trump to lose the election--that's the answer, really.
I really dont expect reason from these clowns. I'd like them to prove me wrong

I really dont expect reason from these clowns. I'd like them to prove me wrong

I know, right? Hope springs eternal.

There are one or two here who can put a cogent thought together now and then. But most, no. They spew talking points but then:

If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals

Or Trump can do what Obama did....and just keep the economy open, despite the pandemic...and remember....The Dems wanted to destroy the economy as usual --- but Obama decided not to, because he wanted to just kill hundreds of thousands instead...

and Obama's virus was a million thousand billion times worse than this overblown hoax virus was.....or this virus is a million billion times worse than Obama's -- depends on what bullshit deflection you Trumpers are using this hour...

I haven't missed a day of work since this started. Not going to either. I am avoiding grocery stores..for 40 years now. I have a wife to do that.

My tard Governor just extended the shutdown for another month today.

Governor Evers extends ‘safer-at-home’ order to late May, schools to stay closed for rest of academic year, some bus

Here's a picture of my asshole Governor and his butt-boy Lt. Governor, whose name is "Mandela." When someone names their kid after a Marxist South African murderer, you know they're a leftard..

Evers_TMJ4_3-750x375.jpg

Montana has 7 deaths attributed to this virus. 7! But the DEMOCRAT governor has the state under lockdown too. Revolutin is coming if the DEMOCRATS dont stop this.

When trump uses his absolute power to will it so.....as prophesied by Jesus
Gee, wonderful NON SERIOUS ANSWER and evasion of the question posed by the OP, as usual, Biff. Better luck next time.

I haven't missed a day of work since this started. Not going to either. I am avoiding grocery stores..for 40 years now. I have a wife to do that.
That's nice but I'm asking the liberal posters when THEY grant us permission to reopen the country.

My tard Governor just extended the shutdown for another month today.

Governor Evers extends ‘safer-at-home’ order to late May, schools to stay closed for rest of academic year, some bus

Here's a picture of my asshole Governor and his butt-boy Lt. Governor, whose name is "Mandela." When someone names their kid after a Marxist South African murderer, you know they're a leftard..

Evers_TMJ4_3-750x375.jpg
He's still your governor

That doesn't mean I can't despise the cocksucker.

Trump's a democrat?

Forum List

Back