Question for the Tards

When do you grant permission to everybody to go back to work? What are the triggers that tell us it's "ok" to go to work again?
When trump uses his absolute power to will it so.....as prophesied by Jesus
Gee, wonderful NON SERIOUS ANSWER and evasion of the question posed by the OP, as usual, Biff. Better luck next time.
Can you tell me why Obama was powerful enough to keep the economy open during the H1N1 outbreak??

But Trump is so much of a weak cuck....he can't?

I say that Trump should focus on ramping up production of medicinal treatments that mitigate the symptoms to give more people a chance to recover from it -- while we prepare for the virus to wash over us once the economy is open...

If consumers have confidence that if and when they contract the virus, there is a treatment regiment that will be available to them, they will be willing to participate back into the economy in sufficient enough numbers to help the economy..

But trying to bullshit your way thru a virus clearly hasn't worked, now has it?

My tard Governor just extended the shutdown for another month today.

Governor Evers extends ‘safer-at-home’ order to late May, schools to stay closed for rest of academic year, some bus

Here's a picture of my asshole Governor and his butt-boy Lt. Governor, whose name is "Mandela." When someone names their kid after a Marxist South African murderer, you know they're a leftard..

Evers_TMJ4_3-750x375.jpg
He's still your governor

That doesn't mean I can't despise the cocksucker.
Tell us how you REALLY feel, J. He-he!

When do you grant permission to everybody to go back to work? What are the triggers that tell us it's "ok" to go to work again?
Better put your trust in science/health experts as well as your state and local officials. Listening to trump could be foolish, as he has a personal motive and is known to lie in your face.

What is the personal motive?

Better put your trust in science/health experts as well as your state and local officials. Listening to trump could be foolish, as he has a personal motive and is known to lie in your face.
You answered none of his questions. Knee jerk Trump bashing is all ewe got.
He didn't ask us any questions. He specifically asked "tards". That would be you and your ilk.

Gee, wonderful NON SERIOUS ANSWER and evasion of the question posed by the OP, as usual, Biff. Better luck next time.
Can you tell me why Obama was powerful enough to keep the economy open during the H1N1 outbreak??

I say that Trump should focus on ramping up production of medicinal treatments that mitigate the symptoms to give more people a chance to recover from it -- while we prepare for the virus to wash over us once the economy is open...

If consumers have confidence that if and when they contract the virus, there is a treatment regiment that will be available to them, they will be willing to participate back into the economy in efficient enough numbers to help the economy..

STILL no real answer to the OP's question, Biffster. Just pitiful.

He doesn't have any personal motives.....aside from getting re-elected....so if he can do this in a way that helps the economy, lessens the amount of deaths -- he will win the election...

Democrats of course only want to murder as many Americans as possible... because ..reasons....and stuff...

You answered none of his questions. Knee jerk Trump bashing is all ewe got.
He didn't ask us any questions. He specifically asked "tards". That would be you and your ilk.
You ARE a dumba**, CC. An unintentionally funny dumba**, but a dumba** just the same. Thanks for the laughs, ya knucklehead!

If consumers have confidence that if and when they contract the virus, there is a treatment regiment that will be available to them, they will be willing to participate back into the economy in efficient enough numbers to help the economy..

I just gave you the answer...

But I assume you need things framed in moron talk -- you missed it...

So I will try again....

"Trump make more medicine...powerful strong absolute medicine...people take medicine when sick, people go back to work, next day....economy good now..#MAGA"

Are ya stupid? The OP wasn't asking us. He was asking you.

Governor Evers extends ‘safer-at-home’ order to late May, schools to stay closed for rest of academic year, some bus

Here's a picture of my asshole Governor and his butt-boy Lt. Governor, whose name is "Mandela." When someone names their kid after a Marxist South African murderer, you know they're a leftard..

Evers_TMJ4_3-750x375.jpg
He's still your governor

I can't do that. Don't want to go to jail.

He doesn't have any personal motives.....aside from getting re-elected....so if he can do this in a way that helps the economy, lessens the amount of deaths -- he will win the election...

Democrats of course only want to murder as many Americans as possible... because ..reasons....and stuff...

It is not so much they "want to". It is that they "do not care".

Evers_TMJ4_3-750x375.jpg
He's still your governor

Free speech.....

Maybe you are just scared he can kick your ass or something...

Evers_TMJ4_3-750x375.jpg
He's still your governor

Free speech.....

Maybe you are just scared he can kick your ass or something...

He can kiss it anytime.

Are ya stupid? The OP wasn't asking us. He was asking you.
He-he, your stupidity keeps coming. Hilarious!

I just gave you the answer...

But I assume you need things framed in moron talk -- you missed it...

So I will try again....

"Trump make more medicine...powerful strong absolute medicine...people take medicine when sick, people go back to work, next day....economy good now..#MAGA"
And you STILL haven't answered the OP'S question. You really ARE a dumba**, Biffster. That's not surprising, you ARE a brainwashed loser liberal lunatic, after all. I'm done responding to your stupid ass on this thread. Bye, bye, sh*thead!

Go back to work. The government doesn't have the manpower to enforce their orders. The county cops told me they could not enforce the governor's Executive Order. They said only the state patrol could enforce the Order. We have 850 state patrol agents in this whole state. They couldn't enforce the law in metro Atlanta much less the entire state. So take your chances.

Trump's a democrat?

Yes, Trump IS a Democrat. He ran as a Republican to destroy their party and make them insignificant. That is why he has taken on a liberal agenda and now the MAGA followers think that shit is manna from Heaven.

I'm axing YOU. At some point if we dont go to our jobs, you'll have nothing to eat. You'll lose your home. Your car will be reposessed.

I'm asking you for real answers. What triggers will tell you it is okay to end this nonsense. Stop playing games. What will it take?
Hi Strawman. Well, I'm retired on about 5 pensions and savings, planned for stability. Well provisioned with food, live in a agricultural region, and of couse hunted and fished starting out as a child. I'll eat. Home has been paid for, for years, same as cars. Being debt free is a good hedge against panic. You should try it. DON'T PANIC.
Seriously, listen to the Health and science guys and particularly YOUR state and local officials. Don't abstractly choose what groups are sickened and maybe die for your investment accounts. Fast money has been riding the Fed bubble. Smart money made sure they were covered on worse case scenarios. You are not going to find a definitive answer supported by all. There isn't one. I gave you the logical conservative answer, for those like myself, not willing to proclaim being better informed than the experts.

Errr....you know that the "experts," have been completely wrong about the virus numbers....right? That the first expert, from the Imperial College was wrong back when he predicted 200 million dead for the SARS outbreak, and the "experts," still used him for the initial lockdown for this Chinese Virus....right?

The "experts," so far have been wrong on just about every aspect of the Chinese Virus, from the need to social distance, to the numbers of dead, to the hospital capacity......

so....experts are nice....but they tend to be really wrong a lot of the time....

Forum List

Back