Question for those who actually believe 'transgenderism' is a real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own personal opinion it is not a conscious choice, that it is environmental, socialized, learned over time...sexual molestation is definitely a factor for some , but I am sure there are plenty of gays out there that were not molested. I don't think there is any one cause that's the same for all of them. I believe that is a very narrow minded way to approach the topic.

Of course there could be all different reasons. That still doesn't classify it as "choice" though. Do you choose to be attracted to women?
No. And just because I didn't choose to be heterosexual does not automatically mean that someone else cannot choose to be homosexual.

Males and females are physiologically designed to compliment each other through evolution, through God, through nature...however you want to view it...fact is are sex drive is the product of biological imperatives. I simply follow what I was designed to do, find a woman and pass on my genes. Yes, yes, I am leaving out love and all of that...but that's because I am getting down to the evolutionary biological science of the matter.

There is no biological imperative reason for homosexuality to exist, therefore there is no reason why anyone should believe there is an evolutionary reason to be homosexual.
Human sexuality can be manipulated by environmental causes both for heterosexuals and homosexuals...none of us are immune to it. Human sexuality is some pretty complex shit....

I don't disagree with that, but for most of them, I'm sure it's not really a "choice." It's not anything new. There have been homosexuals since ancient times. In fact, in the times of the Romans, there was a lot of perverted stuff going on!

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Dr. McHugh, the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in a recent commentary in the Wall Street Journal, where he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’” – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.

He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”

While the Obama administration, Hollywood, and major media such as Time magazine promote transgenderism as normal, said Dr. McHugh, these “policy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention.”.....MORE.....

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

I already posted that. Beat you to it. :) That what happens when you're away on vacation. :D

Perhaps these folks get their info from less than honest sources or something? Maybe they don't know they're being lied to?

The Leftwing Loons believe manipulated models that fake Global Warming, but can't tell Men with Penii from Women without Penii.

Hey, get with the programme, just because a man has a penis doesn't mean he's not a woman....listen if a man with a penis now says he's a woman, well he's a woman, if you don't agree then you're just a bigot or something :rolleyes-41:

4024853.jpg

Meh.

Men have outies.

Women have innies.

Just sayin'.

The phrase Outdoor Plumbing was mentioned the other day for the gentlemen, I love that phrase Outdoor Plumbing.

My own personal opinion it is not a conscious choice, that it is environmental, socialized, learned over time...sexual molestation is definitely a factor for some , but I am sure there are plenty of gays out there that were not molested. I don't think there is any one cause that's the same for all of them. I believe that is a very narrow minded way to approach the topic.

Of course there could be all different reasons. That still doesn't classify it as "choice" though. Do you choose to be attracted to women?
No. And just because I didn't choose to be heterosexual does not automatically mean that someone else cannot choose to be homosexual.

Males and females are physiologically designed to compliment each other through evolution, through God, through nature...however you want to view it...fact is are sex drive is the product of biological imperatives. I simply follow what I was designed to do, find a woman and pass on my genes. Yes, yes, I am leaving out love and all of that...but that's because I am getting down to the evolutionary biological science of the matter.

There is no biological imperative reason for homosexuality to exist, therefore there is no reason why anyone should believe there is an evolutionary reason to be homosexual.
Human sexuality can be manipulated by environmental causes both for heterosexuals and homosexuals...none of us are immune to it. Human sexuality is some pretty complex shit....

I don't disagree with that, but for most of them, I'm sure it's not really a "choice." It's not anything new. There have been homosexuals since ancient times. In fact, in the times of the Romans, there was a lot of perverted stuff going on!

Pre-Roman's....VERY Pre-Roman's also.

Yep and it played a role in the fall of their empire!

I don't thinkn that's why their empire fell. :D There were a lot of things going on.

I don't thinkn that's why their empire fell. :D There were a lot of things going on.
I didn't say that's the only reason why, it was a contributing factor in it's downfall... Hedonism, sloth, bread and circuses.. All of it played a role.

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Dr. McHugh, the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in a recent commentary in the Wall Street Journal, where he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’” – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.

He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”

While the Obama administration, Hollywood, and major media such as Time magazine promote transgenderism as normal, said Dr. McHugh, these “policy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention.”.....MORE.....

I already posted that. Beat you to it. :) That what happens when you're away on vacation. :D

Yup, the bastards made me miss the month of May...mostly! Now back with a vengeance!

I didn't say that's the only reason why, it was a contributing factor in it's downfall... Hedonism, sloth, bread and circuses.. All of it played a role.

How did it play a role?

Yes, the same with the fall of Ancient Greece....and Sodom and Gomorrah etc.

How did it play a role?
A lot of lover's spats turned violent amongst the elite... You do know men get jealous over women sometimes right? Same applies to gays. But to be historically correct....they were all pretty much bisexual...the concept of being solely attracted to the same sex was foreign to them. So it wasn't just gay lover jealousy, it was women and men jealous of their significant other's same sex lover and v/v. Probably was a nightmare to live through.

Last edited:

Let's leave the Bible talk out of it. :)

Does a turtle choose to have two heads when born? Do conjoined twins choose to be connected at the head or waist or share internal organs? Or did God make a mistake? Neither.

I read somewhere that a vitamin very popular with women has a link to autism. What do we know about autism? Not a heck of a lot. What causes rheumatoid arthritis? MS? Heart failure in what appears to be a perfectly healthy body? Cancer? Downs Syndrome? What poisons have we all been taking for generations and never connected the dots because science just flat out doesn't KNOW. Some "cures" and "reasons" have been found, some haven't. This new "in thing" to THINK a male brain is stuck inside a female body or a female brain is stuck inside a male body is something going on IN THE BRAIN. Nobody CHOOSES to be so different that their lives are hell. And those "promoting" the a transgender lifestyle because they are transgender themselves are no different than pedophiles "promoting" that its ok to be a child lover. It all comes from THE BRAIN. And it is also called Misery Loves Company.

I am NOT a shrink, but someone suffering from something usually finds like company so they are not alone. Drunks go to bars to be with fellow drunks. Druggies hang out with other druggies so they can find acceptance with those who do the same. Lezbos seek out other women of like mind, Gays seek other gays, Transgenders find other transgenders....and in that mix of differing personalities, flaws, non flaws, intelligence, idiocy, racism, religions.....its all part of a bigger picture and nobody...and I mean nobody...knows the whys and wherefores. And probably never will.

How did it play a role?
A lot of lover's spats turned violent amongst the elite... You do know men get jealous over women sometimes right? Same applies to gays. But to be historically correct....they were all pretty much bisexual...the concept of being solely attracted to the same sex was foreign to them.

And I'm supposed to take YOUR word for this? Lol. I think it had more to do with the invading barbarians. Nobody is invincible.

I think Trans are nothing more then role playing faggots in public.

Well, they should be able to live the way they wish. They're americans, right?

Yes, live the way they wish, but not encroach on other's right to live the way they want. This whole bathroom/locker room beef was brought on by biological males' desiring to live as females, which includes using the same personal facilities as females. Others feel their right to culturally accepted boundaries is being infringed when biological men are in "their" bathroom/locker room etc. They aren't denying the TGers to dress and act as the feel, but there is a point of cultural boundaries that still exist, and the FEDERAL EFFING GOVERNMENT SHOULD LET STATES WORK IT OUT ONE BY ONE!

Sodom and Gomorrah actually happened. At least the raining down of fire and brimstone around that area of the middle east at that time. The Bible has verifiably true stories in it.

How did it play a role?
A lot of lover's spats turned violent amongst the elite... You do know men get jealous over women sometimes right? Same applies to gays. But to be historically correct....they were all pretty much bisexual...the concept of being solely attracted to the same sex was foreign to them. So it wasn't just gay lover jealousy, it was women and men jealous of their significant other's same sex lover and v/v. Probably was a nightmare to live through.

In Ancient Greece and then later in Ancient Rome, Bisexuality was made mandatory, they were known to murder people who refused to become Bisexual.

Then of course Paedophilia was made legal.

Then naturally, both Civilisations, having absolutely no moral compass anymore, began to corrode from within, leading to a general collapse across every section of society, leading to total chaos across every section of society and thus then ultimately leading to the collapse of both entire Civilisations.

Sodom and Gomorrah actually happened. At least the raining down of fire and brimstone around that area of the middle east at that time. The Bible has verifiably true stories in it.

You are going off topic. :D Let's stick to reality, shall we?

Yes, they found remnants of the twin cities of Sodom and Gomorrah last year, exactly where The Bible tells us they were in the Jordan region....and amazingly the remnants that they found, show the hallmarks of their fiery demise.

Incredible stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back