Question: Have you ended any business relationships because of politics?

I was out walking our dog just now and a woman walking her dog saw me and approached me. She asked if I was the same person who lived on the corner who had posted in our "Next Door" site about the Beto O'Rourke signs being stolen from my yard. I have them on both sides of the corner.

I told her I was indeed and she said, "Thanks for putting them in your yard. And for getting replacements. Mine were stolen, too and also, I've got lots of clients in the neighborhood who have dropped me since I put a Beto sign in my yard a few months ago."

I was blown away. She continued, "Never had a problem, I'm a massage therapist and they've been my clients for years."

So, if you discovered someone you have a professional relationship with was on the opposite side of the aisle, would you stop doing business with them?

Nobody likes the left so yeah bad idea posting those signs.

You mean nobody here, on this site.
Expand your horizons and just take a look at Trump's Twitter feed if you think nobody likes the left.
It's so run over by liberals that Trump went to court to try to make Twitter allow him to block people who were insulting him.
He lost.

Or better yet, go to Facebook and see the overwhelming number of anti-Trump groups each numbering from 40- 300K.
Better yet. Just stay here in your safe space.

You realize I hate liberals right. Its a good old fashion hate rooted in loathing and disgust of their kind.

And quite a bit of ignorance and lack of education and historical perspective, too.
I used to be a rightie. But Bush and his vanity wars changed all that. I realized Bill O'Reilly was nothing more than a mouth-piece for Dick Cheney as was all of Fox Noise.

I learned from a first-hand source, someone directly under Donald Rumsfeld, that the Iraq war and hunt for Saddam was nothing more than an opportunity for Dick Cheney to expand Halliburton's reach as well as helping out Lockheed-Martin, General Dynamics, G.E., KBR, etc. in the M.E. for corporate gains, regardless of the 40,000 soldiers that came home with devastating wounds, or else were killed.

And so when I knew better, I did better.

You grew to hate RINO's, then made the mistake of throwing in with the lowlife filthy scum left. You were a conservative you just didn't realize it brother.

Nobody likes the left so yeah bad idea posting those signs.
If you could provide a list of pro Drumpf businesses I would be grateful.

NASCAR supports Trump! Good job NASCAR
Dont watch NASCAR. Is that the only one?

Over 60 million people in 30 states, go ahead boycott their businesses. :icon_rolleyes:
Which ones? You afraid to give me a list? :laugh:

^^^ told you it was a liberal projection thread, don't doubt me.

If you could provide a list of pro Drumpf businesses I would be grateful.

Over 60 million people in 30 states, go ahead boycott their businesses. :icon_rolleyes:

I guess those conservative businesses are afraid of loosing liberal customers in direct contradiction to your claim eh? :rolleyes:

I guess those conservative businesses are afraid of loosing liberal customers in direct contradiction to your claim eh? :rolleyes:

Your welfare check doesn't scare anyone :auiqs.jpg:

I don’t place political signs. I like to keep my yard tight and free of eye sores.

I refuse to drop friends, family, business associates, golfing buddies or other baseball dads because we do not agree on Politics. If they want to drop me that's fine.

And they probably will, while you won't.

The Left tends to have the "Activists"
The Right tends to be more passive and tolerant overall. Passivists.

The Left will get out and vote....the Right has more of a "Ohhhhh....let God handle it" attitude.

It should help a lot of Dems win tomorrow.

I was out walking our dog just now and a woman walking her dog saw me and approached me. She asked if I was the same person who lived on the corner who had posted in our "Next Door" site about the Beto O'Rourke signs being stolen from my yard. I have them on both sides of the corner.

I told her I was indeed and she said, "Thanks for putting them in your yard. And for getting replacements. Mine were stolen, too and also, I've got lots of clients in the neighborhood who have dropped me since I put a Beto sign in my yard a few months ago."

I was blown away. She continued, "Never had a problem, I'm a massage therapist and they've been my clients for years."

So, if you discovered someone you have a professional relationship with was on the opposite side of the aisle, would you stop doing business with them?

I quit quite a few.

Why would folks in NO, LA be worried about a race in TX? Did you move or are you just making shit up?

Conservatives who support the US Constitution do not punish businesses for exercising their Constitutional rights. The left on the other hand, well we know where they stand on this.

No, however with that said if a client persists in discussing politics after informing them that this is inappropriate and nothing to do with our business then the professional relationship is terminated. One's political beliefs have no place in business. Business relationships are based on service, integrity, and trust, not political viewpoints.

Not everyone is on welfare like you. So about those businesses that arent afraid of losing liberal dollars. Got a list? :rolleyes:

Not everyone is on welfare like you. So about those businesses that arent afraid of losing liberal dollars. Got a list? :rolleyes:

Here's a link www.trollingleftnitwit.com

Aww aint that cute? Talked all that ish but in the end we know those businesses are afraid. Thats why I know the link is not to a list of pro Drumpf businesses. :rolleyes:

Aww aint that cute? Talked all that ish but in the end we know those businesses are afraid. Thats why I know the link is not to a list of pro Drumpf businesses. :rolleyes:

(yawwwwwwnnnn) What?

If a business were openly pro Trump I would drop them.

Pro Trump businesses don't need you.
Yeah right. Like the farmers he had to give $12 billion to so they wouldn’t starve.

Deflection much? Idiot.

Yeah right. Like the farmers he had to give $12 billion to so they wouldn’t starve.

Deflection much? Idiot.

Oh maybe in your delusional Trump world that never happened. Retard.

Deflection much? Idiot.

Oh maybe in your delusional Trump world that never happened. Retard.

What didn't happen, you giving yourself whiplash switching topics from pro-Trump businesses to farmers. Yeah, that happened. IDIOT!

Forum List

Back