Question: Have you ended any business relationships because of politics?

I was out walking our dog just now and a woman walking her dog saw me and approached me. She asked if I was the same person who lived on the corner who had posted in our "Next Door" site about the Beto O'Rourke signs being stolen from my yard. I have them on both sides of the corner.

I told her I was indeed and she said, "Thanks for putting them in your yard. And for getting replacements. Mine were stolen, too and also, I've got lots of clients in the neighborhood who have dropped me since I put a Beto sign in my yard a few months ago."

I was blown away. She continued, "Never had a problem, I'm a massage therapist and they've been my clients for years."

So, if you discovered someone you have a professional relationship with was on the opposite side of the aisle, would you stop doing business with them?

Nobody likes the left so yeah bad idea posting those signs.
If you could provide a list of pro Drumpf businesses I would be grateful.

NASCAR supports Trump! Good job NASCAR
Dont watch NASCAR. Is that the only one?

I was out walking our dog just now and a woman walking her dog saw me and approached me. She asked if I was the same person who lived on the corner who had posted in our "Next Door" site about the Beto O'Rourke signs being stolen from my yard. I have them on both sides of the corner.

I told her I was indeed and she said, "Thanks for putting them in your yard. And for getting replacements. Mine were stolen, too and also, I've got lots of clients in the neighborhood who have dropped me since I put a Beto sign in my yard a few months ago."

I was blown away. She continued, "Never had a problem, I'm a massage therapist and they've been my clients for years."

So, if you discovered someone you have a professional relationship with was on the opposite side of the aisle, would you stop doing business with them?

---------------------------------- massage therapist , thats funny , But yeah , to answer the question . i won't buy and thing 'levi' brand .

If you own a PC or a Mac, Android or iPhone, you're buying from liberals whose CEOs have openly come out against Trump.
So I doubt your personal grudge against Levi Strauss matters much.

Over 60 million people in 30 states, go ahead boycott their businesses. :icon_rolleyes:

You mean nobody here, on this site.
Expand your horizons and just take a look at Trump's Twitter feed if you think nobody likes the left.
It's so run over by liberals that Trump went to court to try to make Twitter allow him to block people who were insulting him.
He lost.

Or better yet, go to Facebook and see the overwhelming number of anti-Trump groups each numbering from 40- 300K.
Better yet. Just stay here in your safe space.

Hell no. Politics is politics much like religious beliefs. Outside of this forum I portray myself as a middle of the road person and try to avoid politics and religion when around all my customers. And I've had some duseys over the years.
One guy had life size cardboard cut outs of Obama in his house and I even gave a bid to McCaskill's sister who wouldn't stop talking politics.

When at work I am a professional business man not a political pundit or politician. I am not being paid to bloviate with my thoughts on religion and politics.

I just wish entertainers showed me the same respect I show my customers. Keep that shit to yourself.

Over 60 million people in 30 states, go ahead boycott their businesses. :icon_rolleyes:

You mean there are actually 60 million people who are content to sit and watch cars drive around in a circle for hours and hours and hours....?
LOL! Mental midgets, easily entertained neanderthals.

Expand your horizons and just take a look at Trump's Twitter feed if you think nobody likes the left.
It's so run over by liberals that Trump went to court to try to make Twitter allow him to block people who were insulting him.
He lost.

Or better yet, go to Facebook and see the overwhelming number of anti-Trump groups each numbering from 40- 300K.

You realize I hate liberals right. Its a good old fashion hate rooted in loathing and disgust of their kind.

Hell no. Politics is politics much like religious beliefs. Outside of this forum I portray myself as a middle of the road person and try to avoid politics and religion when around all my customers. And I've had some duseys over the years.
One guy had life size cardboard cut outs of Obama in his house and I even gave a bid to McCaskill's sister who wouldn't stop talking politics.

When at work I am a professional business man not a political pundit or politician. I am not being paid to bloviate with my thoughts on religion and politics.

I just wish entertainers showed me the same respect I show my customers. Keep that shit to yourself.

But would you steal the Beto signs out of my yard when you're not at work?

You mean there are actually 60 million people who are content to sit and watch cars drive around in a circle for hours and hours and hours....?
LOL! Mental midgets, easily entertained neanderthals.

I love it when you intolerant punks show your true contempt for the American people. Anything else to say about Americans punk?

But would you steal the Beto signs out of my yard when you're not at work?
Fuck no.

Childish nonsense

An anecdotal comment alleged to be from an anonymous unidentified massage therapist. Leties must be desperate.
Sign theft happens a lot in our city. Dunno why anyone would bother with such juvenile pranks unless it is indeed kids doing it.
We used to steal the red flags from mailboxes when I was a kid. Stealing political signs is just as juvenile

He lost.

You realize I hate liberals right. Its a good old fashion hate rooted in loathing and disgust of their kind.

And quite a bit of ignorance and lack of education and historical perspective, too.
I used to be a rightie. But Bush and his vanity wars changed all that. I realized Bill O'Reilly was nothing more than a mouth-piece for Dick Cheney as was all of Fox Noise.

I learned from a first-hand source, someone directly under Donald Rumsfeld, that the Iraq war and hunt for Saddam was nothing more than an opportunity for Dick Cheney to expand Halliburton's reach as well as helping out Lockheed-Martin, General Dynamics, G.E., KBR, etc. in the M.E. for corporate gains, regardless of the 40,000 soldiers that came home with devastating wounds, or else were killed.

And so when I knew better, I did better.

Which ones? You afraid to give me a list? :laugh:

An anecdotal comment alleged to be from an anonymous unidentified massage therapist. Leties must be desperate.
Sign theft happens a lot in our city. Dunno why anyone would bother with such juvenile pranks unless it is indeed kids doing it.
We used to steal the red flags from mailboxes when I was a kid. Stealing political signs is just as juvenile

And it's also illegal.
I've got my third set of Beto signs in the yard.
I'm sure one or two will disappear again tonight.

And it's also illegal.
I've got my third set of Beto signs in the yard.
I'm sure one or two will disappear again tonight.
Get a camera and bust them. Theft is theft

Forum List

Back