question to MAGA DO YOU Support ‘Drone sanctions’ ( burn down putin oil reserves )? GREAT NEWS FOR US LNG-OIL industry

question to MAGA DO YOU Support ‘Drone sanctions’ ( burn down putin oil reserves )?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I am not MAGA

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No!

• no, I am not MAGA

• Total voters

GQi893qXEAAlbuC

afghanistan was able to defeat the Russian army with a bunch of hilljacks and bubble gum
and biden and zelenzky can win with a trillion dollars and high tech weaponry
Afghanistan defeated the Russians the same way they defeated the Americans. It just became not worth it to fight the Afghans any more. Afghanistan never had a definitive military win. Russia has a lot of at stake. They will not allow NATO on it's doorstep. Now the pressure on Russia can increase until Russia decides to take the whole world with it down the rabbit hole, but they will not surrender their border to NATO.

In a way, both Russia and Israel have the same positions. It is national suicide to capitulate to their enemies. So they won't.

Crazy posts from crazy foreign posters. Why cant USMB identify foreign based posts?

afghanistan was able to defeat the Russian army with a bunch of hilljacks and bubble gum
and biden and zelenzky can win with a trillion dollars and high tech weaponry
obama-werent-listening-dont-underestimate-joe-biden-ability-screw-up.jpg

Afghanistan defeated the Russians the same way they defeated the Americans. It just became not worth it to fight the Afghans any more. Afghanistan never had a definitive military win. Russia has a lot of at stake. They will not allow NATO on it's doorstep. Now the pressure on Russia can increase until Russia decides to take the whole world with it down the rabbit hole, but they will not surrender their border to NATO.

In a way, both Russia and Israel have the same positions. It is national suicide to capitulate to their enemies. So they won't.
I think Russia should probably worry about that longer border they share with the Han.

Dmitri, you should be cheering. Northrupp is building a munitions plant in ukraine so yall can war it up forever.

obama-werent-listening-dont-underestimate-joe-biden-ability-screw-up.jpg

I think Russia should probably worry about that longer border they share with the Han.
Russia is certainly not worried about a Chinese invasion. The Chinese are too busy invading the United States. What they are worried about is NATO chipping away at the Russian landmass. This is no more than the on-going conflict between the Nazis and the Communists. NATO is as Nazi as it ever was.

It will be the average Democrat cultist who will be hit hardest by ww3.
4SHIRRV4L25ZHBKDN5LMGKEGOQ.jpg

Sadly, today, cities like NYC and LA being nuked would actually help America and Americans because they are occupied territory filled with traitors to America.

Why are you dumb ass Democrats trying to start WWIII FFS?? I can't wait for you morons to get us into a war, then demand we fight the war with one arm tied behind our backs...AGAIN! (sarcasm)
If LA and NYC for example go down, it actually helps America.

Northrupp is building a munitions plant in ukraine so yall can war it up forever.
do you think the 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 horde can fight this war much longer ?

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Last edited:
do you think the 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 horde can fight this war much longer ?

View attachment 966094

If the west continues with this insanity, there will be nuked cities.

Forum List

Back