🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question To Starbucks: Why Do You Hate Black People?

Urban blacks can't afford a $4.00 cup of diarrhea.

Why not? They have public schools, same as the rest of us. There are small businesses there, just like everywhere. They could take advantage of government loans and attend college, then take years to pay back the loans, just like the rest of us. They could start small businesses anywhere they live, just like the rest of us.

So, why the hell do you say that they cannot afford coffee like the rest of us? Don't you think they are smart enough or is it that they tend to listen to liberals who clearly do not encourage them to seek opportunity like the rest of us?

Bigotry of low expectations.

Question: does anyone know how much profit there is in a 7.50 cup of Starbucks Coffee? ?hmm? 7.40?

Urban blacks can't afford a $4.00 cup of diarrhea.

Why not? They have public schools, same as the rest of us. There are small businesses there, just like everywhere. They could take advantage of government loans and attend college, then take years to pay back the loans, just like the rest of us. They could start small businesses anywhere they live, just like the rest of us.

So, why the hell do you say that they cannot afford coffee like the rest of us? Don't you think they are smart enough or is it that they tend to listen to liberals who clearly do not encourage them to seek opportunity like the rest of us?

"The rest of us"?

Who the fuck willingly pays $4 for a cup of coffee you could get half a pound of beans for? I don't.

Wow dood.
In a message board known for stretches, this one's Elastic Man.

Map: Starbucks Highland Park Michigan

Gotta admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone, anywhere, whine that there aren't enough Starbuckses. Guess he wants them literally on every corner.

Collossal thread failure.

Those are in surrounding cities, you ass.

They're a hell of a lot closer to "Highland Park" -- which is entirely inside metro Detroit -- than the nearest Starbucks is to me. And it's all white around here. They make me go 17 miles.

Why do they hate me?

Is it because I already know about Peet's?

I don't think that Starbucks hates black people.

Then why did you just create a thread claiming you do?

To make fun of you.

Didn't seem to have worked out quite as you intended.

"The rest of us"?

Who the fuck willingly pays $4 for a cup of coffee you could get half a pound of beans for? I don't.

There is a Starbucks inside one of our grocery stores. A lot of people are always there, of all races. I refuse to pay that much, but clearly enough people buy it or we wouldn't have fucking Starbucks on every street corner.

The implication of some previous posts was that there were no Starbucks in some areas because blacks could not afford to buy it. My point was that anyone, of any race, could get to a point where they could afford extras if they so choose.

You made an attempt to change the subject, but didn't comment on why you don't think blacks can succeed just like the rest of us.

Those are in surrounding cities, you ass.

They're a hell of a lot closer to "Highland Park" -- which is entirely inside metro Detroit -- than the nearest Starbucks is to me. And it's all white around here. They make me go 17 miles.

Why do they hate me?

Is it because I already know about Peet's?

I don't think that Starbucks hates black people.

Then why did you just create a thread claiming you do?

To make fun of you.

Didn't seem to have worked out quite as you intended.

You Leftists don't need any help in revealing yourselves for the silly, racist fucks you are.

Highland Park, MI 94% black

No Starbucks

Benton Harbor, MI 90% black

No Starbucks

East St. Louis, IL 98% black

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

tumblr_inline_nlf6rj6Kzp1rs1l84_500.jpg

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

Ever think that maybe black people hate Starbucks?

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

No, I'm not a racist. I don't think that all black people hate anything.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

It has nothing to do with being a racist, and everything to do with critical thinking.

You are taking an observation about Starbucks locations, and inferring a cause. The cause you infer would certainly explain the observed facts. However, the observation is equally attributable to alternate causes. Perhaps it's black people who hate Starbucks, and as a result there is little demand for Starbucks in the locations you've listed. From your above post, it sounds like you are rejecting this equally possible scenario because you are worried that it would be equivalent of making a racist statement. Which basically means that you've picked one over the other because your scenario is more politically correct.

For my part, I know that Starbucks doesn't hate black people because I've seen plenty of black people employed by Starbucks, and I've seen countless black customers served at Starbucks. Starbucks clearly has no objection to accepting the money of any person willing to give it to them, regardless of the customer's race. I would suspect that, assuming your list is correct, it has to do with economic demographics and market demand.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

It has nothing to do with being a racist, and everything to do with critical thinking.

You are taking an observation about Starbucks locations, and inferring a cause. The cause you infer would certainly explain the observed facts. However, the observation is equally attributable to alternate causes. Perhaps it's black people who hate Starbucks, and as a result there is little demand for Starbucks in the locations you've listed. From your above post, it sounds like you are rejecting this equally possible scenario because you are worried that it would be equivalent of making a racist statement. Which basically means that you've picked one over the other because your scenario is more politically correct.

For my part, I know that Starbucks doesn't hate black people because I've seen plenty of black people employed by Starbucks, and I've seen countless black customers served at Starbucks. Starbucks clearly has no objection to accepting the money of any person willing to give it to them, regardless of the customer's race. I would suspect that, assuming your list is correct, it has to do with economic demographics and market demand.

Oh, you got confused by the thread title. That was a lampoon on Leftists who are so quick to seize upon any accusation of racism that can be made no matter how far fetched. Voter ID being characterized as trying to keep black people from voting is one of the star examples of what fucking lunatics they are. The Left is prolific with stereotypes about black and white people, but in the end, and as you punctuated yourself, we're all just people and we don't all like or hate anything. I do think there's some common sense reasons that Starbucks doesn't open stores in certain neighborhoods, but the narrative the Left pushes that any hint of disparity proves that racist bigots are running the show is just absurd.

Don't take this threat too seriously. It isn't meant to be.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, you got confused by the thread title. That was a lampoon on Leftists who are so quick to seize upon any accusation of racism that can be made no matter how far fetched. Voter ID being characterized as trying to keep black people from voting is one of the star examples of what fucking lunatics they are. The Left is prolific with stereotypes about black and white people, but in the end, and as you punctuated yourself, we're all just people and we don't all like or hate anything. I do think there's some common sense reasons that Starbucks doesn't open stores in certain neighborhoods, but the narrative the Left pushes that any hint of disparity proves that racist bigots are running the show is just absurd.

Translation:
"Looka me! I made a strawman, all by myself!"

Dumbass...

snore.gif

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

It's the OP and most others on the right no one takes seriously.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

It's the OP and most others on the right no one takes seriously.

except of course during the 2014 mid-terms.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Like a brother is gonna spend $10 on a mocha latte

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Like a brother is gonna spend $10 on a mocha latte

That in fact is why there are no Starbucks in those areas. I am not sure if Starbucks are a franchise but assuming they are who is going to risk money in an area that may bet burned down because of riot? I know I am not that smart and I certainly would not. Especially a franchise who sells a product that isn't cheap and depends on a larger population base with expendable money.

Just more drummed up BS by race baiters.

Wow dood.
In a message board known for stretches, this one's Elastic Man.

Map: Starbucks Highland Park Michigan

Gotta admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone, anywhere, whine that there aren't enough Starbuckses. Guess he wants them literally on every corner.

Collossal thread failure.[/QUOTE]

Pogo is another libturd that has no sense of sarcastic humor. This OP went totally over her head.She was more concerned with finding racism in every post.

Forum List

Back