🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question To Starbucks: Why Do You Hate Black People?

Why does Peet's hate Southerners? And Easterners?

In-and-Out Burger -- same question. You too ARCO gasoline.

:eusa_think:

If I have to explain to you what an actuary table is, you'll never understand why Starbucks doesn't open stores in black ghettos.

Highland Park, MI 94% black

No Starbucks

Benton Harbor, MI 90% black

No Starbucks

East St. Louis, IL 98% black

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

tumblr_inline_nlf6rj6Kzp1rs1l84_500.jpg

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.
Maybe they aren't glutton for punishment and don't feel the need to add young white kids to the statistics of black on white rape and murder. :)

Why does Peet's hate Southerners? And Easterners?

In-and-Out Burger -- same question. You too ARCO gasoline.

:eusa_think:

If I have to explain to you what an actuary table is, you'll never understand why Starbucks doesn't open stores in black ghettos.

Oh I know what an actuary table is.
I also know if I want Peet's French Roast beans I have to order it shipped.
I also know where I grew up you used to be able to buy ARCO gas. Now you can't.

Why do they "hate" me?

Your logic....

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.
and what are some of the questions they ask of you? was one, "When was the last time you invited a black family over for dinner?",,are they serious? why not ask a customer, "So do you feel like a racist every time you buy a watermelon"?

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Wow dood.
In a message board known for stretches, this one's Elastic Man.

Map: Starbucks Highland Park Michigan

Gotta admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone, anywhere, whine that there aren't enough Starbuckses. Guess he wants them literally on every corner.

Collossal thread failure.

Those are in surrounding cities, you ass.

They're a hell of a lot closer to "Highland Park" -- which is entirely inside metro Detroit -- than the nearest Starbucks is to me. And it's all white around here. They make me go 17 miles.

Why do they hate me?

Is it because I already know about Peet's?

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Maybe they aren't glutton for punishment and don't feel the need to add young white kids to the statistics of black on white rape and murder. :)

Or the Starbucks Board Of Directors aren't the least bit racist and are making a business decision to not build a Starbucks where animals will riot and burn it down. People who succeed in corporate America don't get hung up on things like race, it's all about where money can be made and at the least amount of risk.

I see several in Atlanta,Chicago,Memphis,Jackson Mississippi, I can go on and on...ALL of those are majority negro cities.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Wow dood.

Gotta admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone, anywhere, whine that there aren't enough Starbuckses. Guess he wants them literally on every corner.

They're a hell of a lot closer to "Highland Park" -- which is entirely inside metro Detroit -- than the nearest Starbucks is to me. And it's all white around here. They make me go 17 miles.

Why do they hate me?

I don't think that Starbucks hates black people.

But I can see them hating you.

I guess you're unaware that Starfucks charges ridiculous prices for coffee, and that a vendor sets up shop where it's going to be able to sell.

So black people don't have money?

Who said that?

Who in fact said anything about "black people" except you?

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Wow dood.

Why do they hate me?

Then why did you just create a thread claiming you do?

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Or the Starbucks Board Of Directors aren't the least bit racist and are making a business decision to not build a Starbucks where animals will riot and burn it down. People who succeed in corporate America don't get hung up on things like race, it's all about where money can be made and at the least amount of risk.
True. I see like 5 or 6 in and around Detroit and St Louis. I know of 2 here both inside the Kroger grocery stores. NEVER got ANYTHING from starbucks simply because I don't need 5$ coffee.

They build them where the business is. Notably yuppy areas,near colleges and high schools,etc.

i wonder what questions are on those 12.00 cups of coffee. Glenn Beck and his hosts were having a field day on the topic yesterday. I wonder if this one is on a cup. "Every Time you pass a black person, is the first thing that comes to mind is, "Obama Supporter"?

They build them where the business is. Notably yuppy areas,near colleges and high schools,etc.

Or businesses, or hotels and convention centers, high traffic downtown areas. Wherever people walking around with disposable income are.
This must be a foreign concept to the OP.

--- or, what seems to be their number one target:
a rival coffee house on the opposite corner.

Urban blacks can't afford a $4.00 cup of diarrhea.

Why not? They have public schools, same as the rest of us. There are small businesses there, just like everywhere. They could take advantage of government loans and attend college, then take years to pay back the loans, just like the rest of us. They could start small businesses anywhere they live, just like the rest of us.

So, why the hell do you say that they cannot afford coffee like the rest of us? Don't you think they are smart enough or is it that they tend to listen to liberals who clearly do not encourage them to seek opportunity like the rest of us?

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Wow dood.

Why do they hate me?

Then why did you just create a thread claiming you do?

To make fun of you.

Forum List

Back