🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question To Starbucks: Why Do You Hate Black People?

I'm sure you'll find a liberal or two that shares your opinion.

Aw man, i had a relative who used to manage there. You sound like one of those nasty wingnuts who rips packages open and then throws em on the floor. He said that was epidemic at Walmart. A common sight. And i agree. I used to see it all the time.

Most who shop there are ignorant mutants. An awful shopping experience for sure. I gladly pay more for a peaceful pleasant shopping experience. Worth every penny.

I think you and your relative are lying through your teeth.

Nah, he was completely accurate. But you wouldn't know any better. Like i said, you're likely one of those mutants who rips packages open and throws em on the floor. You fit right in.

But hey, you stay there in your stinky misery. Don't come shop where i shop. I'm very happy enjoying a peaceful pleasant shopping experience.

No he wasn't. He lied to you and your gullible ass believed him.

Don't worry, I don't shop at the Salvation Army or Goodwill stores.

Cool, you just stay right there in your stinky Third World mess. Don't shop where i shop. I enjoy a peaceful pleasant shopping experience. I don't need Walmart mutants like you messin it up.

Now, off ya go. I'm sure you have some packages to rip open and toss on the floor. Or bitch about that 'too expensive' $2 American Flag made in China. See ya.

I told you, you didn't have to worry about me shopping where you shop. I'm sure you believe that people that shop at Walmart never shops anywhere else, that's just how utterly simple minded you are.

Highland Park, MI 94% black

No Starbucks

Benton Harbor, MI 90% black

No Starbucks

East St. Louis, IL 98% black

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

tumblr_inline_nlf6rj6Kzp1rs1l84_500.jpg

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.
and what are some of the questions they ask of you? was one, "When was the last time you invited a black family over for dinner?",,are they serious? why not ask a customer, "So do you feel like a racist every time you buy a watermelon"?
My response to the dinner question would be "No...Does it bug you? Good.
And by the way you silly over educated for this job self hating PC asshole, what fucking business is it of yours who I invite to my home for a meal?"
Now get the fuck out of here before you end up wearing this over priced swill".

Aw man, i had a relative who used to manage there. You sound like one of those nasty wingnuts who rips packages open and then throws em on the floor. He said that was epidemic at Walmart. A common sight. And i agree. I used to see it all the time.

Most who shop there are ignorant mutants. An awful shopping experience for sure. I gladly pay more for a peaceful pleasant shopping experience. Worth every penny.

Nah, he was completely accurate. But you wouldn't know any better. Like i said, you're likely one of those mutants who rips packages open and throws em on the floor. You fit right in.

But hey, you stay there in your stinky misery. Don't come shop where i shop. I'm very happy enjoying a peaceful pleasant shopping experience.

Cool, you just stay right there in your stinky Third World mess. Don't shop where i shop. I enjoy a peaceful pleasant shopping experience. I don't need Walmart mutants like you messin it up.

Now, off ya go. I'm sure you have some packages to rip open and toss on the floor. Or bitch about that 'too expensive' $2 American Flag made in China. See ya.

I told you, you didn't have to worry about me shopping where you shop. I'm sure you believe that people that shop at Walmart never shops anywhere else, that's just how utterly simple minded you are.

Do me a favor, stay in your Walmart hellhole. I'm enjoying shopping without you mutants around. Now go bitch about that 'too expensive' $2 American Flag made in China. Do what you do. Bye.

Do me a favor, stay in your Walmart hellhole. I'm enjoying shopping without you mutants around. Now go bitch about that 'too expensive' $2 American Flag made in China. Do what you do. Bye.

Repeating oneself is a sign of low intelligence.

Ah, go wave your $2 American Flag made in China. Be a good little Walmart shopper mutant. Bye.

Ah, go wave your $2 American Flag made in China. Be a good little Walmart shopper mutant. Bye.

Thanks for proving my claim.

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

I guess you're unaware that Starfucks charges ridiculous prices for coffee, and that a vendor sets up shop where it's going to be able to sell.
No....Starbucks decided a long time ago that part of its corporate mission was to be a "socially conscious brand"....The company management runs around trying to convince the country and here we find out that Starbucks avoids neighborhoods that are predominantly minority.
Oh, and how many Starbucks franchises are owned by blacks?.....

Fucked if I know. I'm not the one obsessed with that shit. Ask the OP - he seems to be into the whole game of Spin-the-Demographics.

Why don't y'all just let blacks decide for themselves whose coffee they want to drink?

I guess you're unaware that Starfucks charges ridiculous prices for coffee, and that a vendor sets up shop where it's going to be able to sell.
No....Starbucks decided a long time ago that part of its corporate mission was to be a "socially conscious brand"....The company management runs around trying to convince the country and here we find out that Starbucks avoids neighborhoods that are predominantly minority.
Oh, and how many Starbucks franchises are owned by blacks?.....

Fucked if I know. I'm not the one obsessed with that shit. Ask the OP - he seems to be into the whole game of Spin-the-Demographics.

Why don't y'all just let blacks decide for themselves whose coffee they want to drink?
The choices are kinda limited when Starbucks and other arabica roast coffee chains won't put stores where they live.

Very few businesses are large enough and wealthy enough to take such risks in awful dangerous Democrat-run shit holes. You'll likely see some Walmarts, McDonalds, and a bunch of liquor stores in those areas. Walmart especially, takes the risk because lowest common denominator loons make up much of its customer base. And they have the revenue to absorb the rampant theft, vandalism, and violence that goes on those locations.

But most other businesses can't afford to take the risk. So if you wanna attract businesses to your area, just behave yourselves. Otherwise, it's Walmart, Micky D's, and bunch of liquor stores. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back