🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question To Starbucks: Why Do You Hate Black People?

Happened to me when i stopped at one traveling through Atlanta. Dudes wearing full military gear holding assault rifles. But like i said, Walmart doesn't mind. Lowest common denominator mutants like you, are the core of their customer base. They see it as an acceptable price of doing business with you losers. But other businesses don't see it that way. I can't blame em.

As always you still don't get it, even after being told straight to your face.
Not exactly something to be proud of.

Walmart makes a ton of cash off lowest common denominator douches like you. Walking into an average Walmart is like walking into a Third World shithole nation. But some of their shitholes are really really shitty. Like the one i entered in Atlanta.

It's pretty awful if you have to have an armed military-style presence in a store. But Walmart sees you guys as an acceptable risk. They make so much cash off ya. But other businesses see it differently. They'll go a different route. So the moral to the story is, behave yourselves and you'll attract more businesses.

I guarantee you, Mal-Wart makes nothing off me. You're the asshat who walks in there and admits it.

However in the Church of Headuptheass Ignorance you must be the fucking Pope. There is NOTHING - as in no-thing -- that the Mal-Wart and Starbucks business models have in common. Zero. They're complete opposites. One exists to sell the cheapest crap it can buy, drawing in its flies with low prices -- the other to sell the most pretentious crap it can contrive, drawing its flies with high prices. Only a synaptically challenged knuckledragger like yourself would float this turd as a comparison with a straight face.

Embarrassing, dood.

Yeah, i must fess up on my shame. I shouldn't have been there. Last time i was in a Walmart, there was human excrement on the floor in front of their Deli. I swore to never shop there again. And i've stuck to it. But you got me. I shouldn't have been there. I'll give ya that.
That excrement was Pogo. He lied about never going in there.

I know he did. He is Walmart's Customer Base... Lowest Common Denominator Mutants. Without em, Walmart would collapse immediately.

"Even though Howard Schultz’s idea may be flawed, he’s acting out of the desire to help realize the vision of America — to save it from its own worst impulses.

"He’s like the highly moral character of Starbuck in Moby Dick, trying to stop the blasphemous actions of Ahab. As another character warns, 'You’re in dangerous waters, Mr. Starbuck! Come on over; come about.'

"Don’t stop trying, Mr. Starbuck."

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - TIME

Why do you suppose a recent Harvard study found 16% of whites compared to 56% of blacks in this "exceptional" country believe "there is a lot of discrimination in the US?"

As always you still don't get it, even after being told straight to your face.
Not exactly something to be proud of.

Walmart makes a ton of cash off lowest common denominator douches like you. Walking into an average Walmart is like walking into a Third World shithole nation. But some of their shitholes are really really shitty. Like the one i entered in Atlanta.

It's pretty awful if you have to have an armed military-style presence in a store. But Walmart sees you guys as an acceptable risk. They make so much cash off ya. But other businesses see it differently. They'll go a different route. So the moral to the story is, behave yourselves and you'll attract more businesses.

I guarantee you, Mal-Wart makes nothing off me. You're the asshat who walks in there and admits it.

However in the Church of Headuptheass Ignorance you must be the fucking Pope. There is NOTHING - as in no-thing -- that the Mal-Wart and Starbucks business models have in common. Zero. They're complete opposites. One exists to sell the cheapest crap it can buy, drawing in its flies with low prices -- the other to sell the most pretentious crap it can contrive, drawing its flies with high prices. Only a synaptically challenged knuckledragger like yourself would float this turd as a comparison with a straight face.

Embarrassing, dood.

Yeah, i must fess up on my shame. I shouldn't have been there. Last time i was in a Walmart, there was human excrement on the floor in front of their Deli. I swore to never shop there again. And i've stuck to it. But you got me. I shouldn't have been there. I'll give ya that.

I know he did. He is Walmart's Customer Base... Lowest Common Denominator Mutants. Without em, Walmart would collapse immediately.
Well speaking for myself, I support a family of 6 on $50k. We are big fans of Walmart......but we grocery shop elsewhere.

Embarrassing, dood.

Well speaking for myself, I support a family of 6 on $50k. We are big fans of Walmart......but we grocery shop elsewhere.

Lost a little faith in ya man. Walmart is a stinky Third World nightmare. Hands down the worst shopping experience existing today. Long lines, loud stinky customers, ripped open packages strewn all over the floors, cheap shitty Chinese products, abused depressed workers, and so and so on...

I choose to shop elsewhere. I pay a little more, but man is it worth it. I gladly pay more for the peaceful pleasant shopping experience. Can't put a price on peaceful pleasantness.

Embarrassing, dood.

Lost a little faith in ya man. Walmart is a stinky Third World nightmare. Hands down the worst shopping experience existing today. Long lines, loud stinky customers, ripped open packages strewn all over the floors, cheap shitty Chinese products, abused depressed workers, and so and so on...

I choose to shop elsewhere. I pay a little more, but man is it worth it. I gladly pay more for the peaceful pleasant shopping experience. Can't put a price on peace & pleasantness.

The Walmart I go to isn't anything like you described. Makes me think you're probably lying.

I choose to shop elsewhere. I pay a little more, but man is it worth it. I gladly pay more for the peaceful pleasant shopping experience. Can't put a price on peace & pleasantness.

The Walmart I go to isn't anything like you described. Makes me think you're probably lying.

Hands down the worst miserable shopping experience existing today. Third World misery. But hey, enjoy that misery. At least you'll get more cheap shitty Chinese products you don't need. Have fun.

Hands down the worst miserable shopping experience existing today. Third World misery. But hey, enjoy that misery. At least you'll get more cheap shitty Chinese products you don't need. Have fun.

I'm sure you'll find a liberal or two that shares your opinion.

Aw man, i had a relative who used to manage there. You sound like one of those nasty wingnuts who rips packages open and then throws em on the floor. He said that was epidemic at Walmart. A common sight. And i agree. I used to see it all the time.

Most who shop there are ignorant mutants. An awful shopping experience for sure. I gladly pay more for a peaceful pleasant shopping experience. Worth every penny.

Embarrassing, dood.

I choose to shop elsewhere. I pay a little more, but man is it worth it. I gladly pay more for the peaceful pleasant shopping experience. Can't put a price on peaceful pleasantness.
Try walking in my moccasins before judging me. My wife does most of the shopping and her ability to keep us on budget is legendary. If we didn't have 4 kids, we might be able to wax frivolous at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. But personally, I think we're the winners in this trade off. Our beautiful kids are worth any sacrifice.

Aw man, i had a relative who used to manage there. You sound like one of those nasty wingnuts who rips packages open and then throws em on the floor. He said that was epidemic at Walmart. A common sight. And i agree. I used to see it all the time.

Most who shop there are ignorant mutants. An awful shopping experience for sure. I gladly pay more for a peaceful pleasant shopping experience. Worth every penny.
You go from judging Walmart to judging people who shop there. The first says something about Walmart, the second says more about you.

Try walking in my moccasins before judging me. My wife does most of the shopping and her ability to keep us on budget is legendary. If we didn't have 4 kids, we might be able to wax frivolous at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. But personally, I think we're the winners in this trade off. Our beautiful kids are worth any sacrifice.

I hear ya, you gotta do what you think is best. Sometimes Walmart is the only option. It has completely annihilated small businesses and other options. It does run the show for the most part. Only game in town in many areas of the country. I'm fortunate, i can choose other options. And i do. Like i said, you can't put a price on peaceful pleasantness. I avoid the Walmart dirty/stinky/loud at all costs.

I think you and your relative are lying through your teeth.

Nah, he was completely accurate. But you wouldn't know any better. Like i said, you're likely one of those mutants who rips packages open and throws em on the floor. You fit right in.

But hey, you stay there in your stinky misery. Don't come shop where i shop. I'm very happy enjoying a peaceful pleasant shopping experience.

Nah, he was completely accurate. But you wouldn't know any better. Like i said, you're likely one of those mutants who rips packages open and throws em on the floor. You fit right in.

But hey, you stay there in your stinky misery. Don't come shop where i shop. I'm very happy enjoying a peaceful pleasant shopping experience.

No he wasn't. He lied to you and your gullible ass believed him.

Don't worry, I don't shop at the Salvation Army or Goodwill stores.

I once saw a little boy, must have been 3 or 4, run stark naked out of the dressing room making his mother chase him all over the store. Of course it must be said this didn't happen at Walmart. It happened at Macy's.

No he wasn't. He lied to you and your gullible ass believed him.

Don't worry, I don't shop at the Salvation Army or Goodwill stores.

Cool, you just stay right there in your stinky Third World mess. Don't shop where i shop. I enjoy a peaceful pleasant shopping experience. I don't need Walmart mutants like you messin it up.

Now, off ya go. I'm sure you have some packages to rip open and toss on the floor. Or bitch about that 'too expensive' $2 American Flag made in China. See ya.

Highland Park, MI 94% black

No Starbucks

Benton Harbor, MI 90% black

No Starbucks

East St. Louis, IL 98% black

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

tumblr_inline_nlf6rj6Kzp1rs1l84_500.jpg

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

Wow dood.
In a message board known for stretches, this one's Elastic Man.

Map: Starbucks Highland Park Michigan

Gotta admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone, anywhere, whine that there aren't enough Starbuckses. Guess he wants them literally on every corner.

Collossal thread failure.
Ducking for cover I see.
Yeah well there are no lib talking point behind which you can hide.
Tough shit.
And fuck Starbucks.
I will never give those liberal politically correct douche bags a single cent of my money.

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

I guess you're unaware that Starfucks charges ridiculous prices for coffee, and that a vendor sets up shop where it's going to be able to sell.
No....Starbucks decided a long time ago that part of its corporate mission was to be a "socially conscious brand"....The company management runs around trying to convince the country and here we find out that Starbucks avoids neighborhoods that are predominantly minority.
Oh, and how many Starbucks franchises are owned by blacks?.....

I once saw a little boy, must have been 3 or 4, run stark naked out of the dressing room making his mother chase him all over the store. Of course it must be said this didn't happen at Walmart. It happened at Macy's.

The difference with Walmart is, the Mother would be a fat moron who would sit there and let the child run off to be kidnapped, or whatever. I'm not exaggerating either. That's a typical Walmart shopper mutant.

I swear last time i was in one, i had to step around human excrement plopped all over the floor in front of their Deli. I vowed to never shop there again. And i've stuck to it. I gladly pay more for some peaceful shopping.

Forum List

Back