🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question To Starbucks: Why Do You Hate Black People?

Highland Park, MI 94% black

No Starbucks

Benton Harbor, MI 90% black

No Starbucks

East St. Louis, IL 98% black

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

tumblr_inline_nlf6rj6Kzp1rs1l84_500.jpg

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

It won't be cheaper when their customers start avoiding Starbucks in droves because they don't want to be hectored about race by some pimply faced kid who probably doesn't even have a college diploma.

Starbucks has dropped the slogan on their cups, but want to continue to nudge their customers into discussions about race. This is so ridiculous. Theyy must be so financially successful they can afford to lose customers in droves.

Lol....imagine most baristas trying to engage in controversial discussions while mixing up their brew, i.e. doing their real jobs. I would be looking for another job.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.
Its called doing market research. Most Black people arent going to pay $5 for a cup of coffee. #WhitePeopleProblems

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Its called doing market research. Most Black people arent going to pay $5 for a cup of coffee. #WhitePeopleProblems
A cup of coffee doesn't cost $5, asslips.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

After you finish ordering one at Starbucks it does. Thats why I dont go there anymore.

main-street-bakery-starbucks-menu-2-62213.jpg

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

After you finish ordering one at Starbucks it does. Thats why I dont go there anymore.
A cup of coffee doesn't cost $5 even when you're done ordering it, asslips. Not even half that much. If you can't tell the difference between the venti white chocolate mocha you ordered and a cup of pike roast, you should probably hand over control of your finances to a trusted POA.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

A cup of coffee doesn't cost $5 even when you're done ordering it, asslips. Not even half that much. If you can't tell the difference between the venti white chocolate mocha you ordered and a cup of pike roast, you should probably hand over control of your finances to a trusted POA.
You must be too poor to have been in Starbucks. Reality is that you can end up paying $5 for a coffee. Sorry you dont believe that.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

You must be too poor to have been in Starbucks. Reality is that you can end up paying $5 for a coffee. Sorry you dont believe that.
It doesn't cost $5 you dumbass! Facts aren't subject to opinion. You Leftists are so self deluded, you see $2.12 and think it's $5.

Idiot!

Anyone who didn't get the sarcasm in the OP is either stupid or dishonest - or in the case of Pogo, both.

First things first: :fu:

There is no "sarcasm" in the OP. Sarcasm is an art form. This doesn't even qualify as graffiti. The OP picked out (after a ton of painstaking research, laughingly) some of the poorest sections of metro areas that have no Starbuckses -- as if they're supposed to be as common as petrol stations -- to try to make a case for racism. Even though the same franchise exists within, as pointed out at the start, a few blocks to a few miles away -- in my case I have to go much farther to reach one (if I wanted to) than a resident of Highland Park or East St. Louis would.

We all get the sarcasm that "hate black people" does not follow as a conclusion from the simple absence of a franchise. No shit, Sherlock. The more literate among us move ON from that point to see his underlying motive in making that weak joke. THAT sir is where we are. Sorry if that's too complex for your intellect.

You have a nice day, Dipweed.

It doesn't cost $5 you dumbass! Facts aren't subject to opinion. You Leftists are so self deluded, you see $2.12 and think it's $5.

Idiot!

Lemme hip ya sump'm here, because I see a ton of Starbuckses in hotels as I travel...

Starbucks does not have "standard" prices. No more than a Shell station in Boiling Springs South Carolina is going to have the same gas price as one in Santa Monica. In the case of Starbucks it sets prices according to what the traffic will bear. That means the one in my sleepy rural Appalachian grocery store is going to set its prices at half of what one at the Ritz Carlton in Beverly Hills will be (i.e. half of what that sign posted above lists).

----- which is exactly the same reason you don't find them (yet) in those cherrypicked neighborhoods you spent all that time looking up. Starbucks is a huge-profit-margin business. It needs to overcharge its product to sell its model. It doesn't make money charging real coffee prices, because that's not what it's selling (it's selling a concept called Ego). That's why they set up in Beverly Hillses and hotels and downtown business districts and convention centers first, and only come to the rural stupormarkets as an afterthought. They go where the money is.

Starbucks doesn't intend to sell tons of coffee to Everyman. It intends to sell inflated-image coffee to inflated egos at inflated prices. And that's why it's not in Highland Park, even though it is in Detroit a few blocks away; Highland Park is not where that kind of action is.

Hope this helps.

Ah, how simple it is, to stretch back in one's barcaounger sipping Arabica Toasty Roast, banging out wag-of-the-finger judgments about people we've never met and in whose shoes we've never walked, lecturing them from a position of superiority. What would we do without IEI -- Internet Echobubble Imaginaton. Gotta love technology.

It is simple. Behave, and you'll attract more businesses. Not all businesses wanna be like Walmart and be required to have an armed military-style presence at their business. If they wanted that, they'd open in Baghdad, Kabul, Damascus, and so on.

I see, so opening a business is all about the monsters in some internet fantasy comic book that y'all get off obediently watching 24-hour Fear Factor on Fox Noise. And here I always thought it was based on having a customer base. And presumably they should come to you for your holier-than-thou incantation of who gets the thumbs up and who gets the finger wag. :nono:

This thread is so edumacational. And there's no way you're full of yourself.

Walmart's customer base is you. So it's not surprising they don't mind having an armed military-style presence in some of their stores. But other businesses don't wanna go there. Simple as that.

See what I mean about fantasy comic books?

I don't buy Mal-Wart, but I've never ever seen an "armed military-style presence" at one so that's completely pulled out of your ass. Tell me, have you ever actually, y'know, left the house?

Happened to me when i stopped at one traveling through Atlanta. Dudes wearing full military gear holding assault rifles. But like i said, Walmart doesn't mind. Lowest common denominator mutants like you, are the core of their customer base. They see it as an acceptable price of doing business with you losers. But other businesses don't see it that way. I can't blame em.

As always you still don't get it, even after being told straight to your face.
Not exactly something to be proud of.

Idiot!

Lemme hip ya sump'm here, because I see a ton of Starbuckses in hotels as I travel...

Starbucks does not have "standard" prices. No more than a Shell station in Boiling Springs South Carolina is going to have the same gas price as one in Santa Monica. In the case of Starbucks it sets prices according to what the traffic will bear. That means the one in my sleepy rural Appalachian grocery store is going to set its prices at half of what one at the Ritz Carlton in Beverly Hills will be (i.e. half of what that sign posted above lists).

----- which is exactly the same reason you don't find them (yet) in those cherrypicked neighborhoods you spent all that time looking up. Starbucks is a huge-profit-margin business. It needs to overcharge its product to sell its model. It doesn't make money charging real coffee prices, because that's not what it's selling (it's selling a concept called Ego). That's why they set up in Beverly Hillses and hotels and downtown business districts and convention centers first, and only come to the rural stupormarkets as an afterthought. They go where the money is.

Starbucks doesn't intend to sell tons of coffee to Everyman. It intends to sell inflated-image coffee to inflated egos at inflated prices. And that's why it's not in Highland Park, even though it is in Detroit a few blocks away; Highland Park is not where that kind of action is.

Hope this helps.
What Starbucks charges $5 for a cup of coffee? You people must enjoy being wrong.

It is simple. Behave, and you'll attract more businesses. Not all businesses wanna be like Walmart and be required to have an armed military-style presence at their business. If they wanted that, they'd open in Baghdad, Kabul, Damascus, and so on.

I see, so opening a business is all about the monsters in some internet fantasy comic book that y'all get off obediently watching 24-hour Fear Factor on Fox Noise. And here I always thought it was based on having a customer base. And presumably they should come to you for your holier-than-thou incantation of who gets the thumbs up and who gets the finger wag. :nono:

Walmart's customer base is you. So it's not surprising they don't mind having an armed military-style presence in some of their stores. But other businesses don't wanna go there. Simple as that.

I don't buy Mal-Wart, but I've never ever seen an "armed military-style presence" at one so that's completely pulled out of your ass. Tell me, have you ever actually, y'know, left the house?

Happened to me when i stopped at one traveling through Atlanta. Dudes wearing full military gear holding assault rifles. But like i said, Walmart doesn't mind. Lowest common denominator mutants like you, are the core of their customer base. They see it as an acceptable price of doing business with you losers. But other businesses don't see it that way. I can't blame em.

Walmart makes a ton of cash off lowest common denominator douches like you. Walking into an average Walmart is like walking into a Third World shithole nation. But some of their shitholes are really really shitty. Like the one i entered in Atlanta.

It's pretty awful if you have to have an armed military-style presence in a store. But Walmart sees you guys as an acceptable risk. They make so much cash off ya. But other businesses see it differently. They'll go a different route. So the moral to the story is, behave yourselves and you'll attract more businesses.

Walmart makes a ton of cash off lowest common denominator douches like you. Walking into an average Walmart is like walking into a Third World shithole nation. But some of their shitholes are really really shitty. Like the one i entered in Atlanta.

It's pretty awful if you have to have an armed military-style presence in a store. But Walmart sees you guys as an acceptable risk. They make so much cash off ya. But other businesses see it differently. They'll go a different route. So the moral to the story is, behave yourselves and you'll attract more businesses.

I guarantee you, Mal-Wart makes nothing off me. You're the asshat who walks in there and admits it.

However in the Church of Headuptheass Ignorance you must be the fucking Pope. There is NOTHING - as in no-thing -- that the Mal-Wart and Starbucks business models have in common. Zero. They're complete opposites. One exists to sell the cheapest crap it can buy, drawing in its flies with low prices -- the other to sell the most pretentious crap it can contrive, drawing its flies with high prices. Only a synaptically challenged knuckledragger like yourself would float this turd as a comparison with a straight face.

Embarrassing, dood.

Last edited:

I guarantee you, Mal-Wart makes nothing off me. You're the asshat who walks in there and admits it.

However in the Church of Headuptheass Ignorance you must be the fucking Pope. There is NOTHING - as in no-thing -- that the Mal-Wart and Starbucks business models have in common. Zero. They're complete opposites. One exists to sell the cheapest crap it can buy, drawing in its flies with low prices -- the other to sell the most pretentious crap it can contrive, drawing its flies with high prices. Only a synaptically challenged knuckledragger like yourself would float this turd as a comparison with a straight face.

Embarrassing, dood.

Yeah, i must fess up on my shame. I shouldn't have been there. Last time i was in a Walmart, there was human excrement on the floor in front of their Deli. I swore to never shop there again. And i've stuck to it. But you got me. I shouldn't have been there. I'll give ya that.

Embarrassing, dood.

Yeah, i must fess up on my shame. I shouldn't have been there. Last time i was in a Walmart, there was human excrement on the floor in front of their Deli. I swore to never shop there again. And i've stuck to it. But you got me. I shouldn't have been there. I'll give ya that.
That excrement was Pogo. He lied about never going in there.

Embarrassing, dood.

I didn't say I've "never been in there". I said they make no money off me.
Learn to read.

Embarrassing, dood.

I didn't say I've "never been in there". I said they make no money off me.
Learn to read.
No wonder. You lie on the floor and look like shit.

Forum List

Back