🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question To Starbucks: Why Do You Hate Black People?

Opening businesses in very dangerous Democrat-run areas, just isn't a viable option. I mean in some Democrat-run hellholes, businesses like Walmart need to have an armed military-style presence in the stores. So until they clean up their act, these areas will struggle to attract businesses.
It's the point of this thread. Most people missed it.

When the people in those areas start behaving, they'll attract more businesses. Simple as that.

Ah, how simple it is, to stretch back in one's barcaounger sipping Arabica Toasty Roast, banging out wag-of-the-finger judgments about people we've never met and in whose shoes we've never walked, lecturing them from a position of superiority. What would we do without IEI -- Internet Echobubble Imaginaton. Gotta love technology.

It is simple. Behave, and you'll attract more businesses. Not all businesses wanna be like Walmart and be required to have an armed military-style presence at their business. If they wanted that, they'd open in Baghdad, Kabul, Damascus, and so on.

Highland Park, MI 94% black

No Starbucks

Benton Harbor, MI 90% black

No Starbucks

East St. Louis, IL 98% black

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

tumblr_inline_nlf6rj6Kzp1rs1l84_500.jpg

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

ever get a chance to see the leadership team of that outfit

--LOL

if not you are in for a real treat

--LOL

CAkSX-fUcAAz0mE.png:large

If you thought the Starbucks race campaign couldn t get worse you were wrong Photo of exec team says it ALL Twitchy

everyone has to love a hypocrite(s)

--LOL

great bumper sticker

-friends dont let friends drink starbucks-

Opening businesses in very dangerous Democrat-run areas, just isn't a viable option. I mean in some Democrat-run hellholes, businesses like Walmart need to have an armed military-style presence in the stores. So until they clean up their act, these areas will struggle to attract businesses.

When the people in those areas start behaving, they'll attract more businesses. Simple as that.

Ah, how simple it is, to stretch back in one's barcaounger sipping Arabica Toasty Roast, banging out wag-of-the-finger judgments about people we've never met and in whose shoes we've never walked, lecturing them from a position of superiority. What would we do without IEI -- Internet Echobubble Imaginaton. Gotta love technology.
Yes, I see your point. One cannot tell others to simple "obey the law!" unless they themselves have broken the law and live the life of a thug career criminal.

Makes perfect sense.

Boo Hoo for the thug career criminal. Wanna attract businesses? Get rid of the thugs in your area. Otherwise, no Starbucks for y'all. Capisce.

Yes, I see your point. One cannot tell others to simple "obey the law!" unless they themselves have broken the law and live the life of a thug career criminal.

Makes perfect sense.

Boo Hoo for the thug career criminal. Wanna attract businesses? Get rid of the thugs in your area. Otherwise, no Starbucks for y'all. Capisce.
You know I was being sarcastic, right?

Makes perfect sense.

You know I was being sarcastic, right?

Oh, my bad. Replied to the wrong poster. Sorry bout that. :)

It is simple. Behave, and you'll attract more businesses. Not all businesses wanna be like Walmart and be required to have an armed military-style presence at their business. If they wanted that, they'd open in Baghdad, Kabul, Damascus, and so on.

I see, so opening a business is all about the monsters in some internet fantasy comic book that y'all get off obediently watching 24-hour Fear Factor on Fox Noise. And here I always thought it was based on having a customer base. And presumably they should come to you for your holier-than-thou incantation of who gets the thumbs up and who gets the finger wag. :nono:

This thread is so edumacational. And there's no way you're full of yourself.

"Behave". SMH....

Makes perfect sense.

"Thugs" are everywhere, Dumbass. And we all know by "thugs" you mean "Negroes". Just as we know what "behave" means.
Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:

I see, so opening a business is all about the monsters in some internet fantasy comic book that y'all get off obediently watching 24-hour Fear Factor on Fox Noise. And here I always thought it was based on having a customer base. And presumably they should come to you for your holier-than-thou incantation of who gets the thumbs up and who gets the finger wag. :nono:

Walmart's customer base is you. So it's not surprising they don't mind having an armed military-style presence in some of their stores. But other businesses don't wanna go there. Simple as that.

Walmart's customer base is you. So it's not surprising they don't mind having an armed military-style presence in some of their stores. But other businesses don't wanna go there. Simple as that.

See what I mean about fantasy comic books?

I don't buy Mal-Wart, but I've never ever seen an "armed military-style presence" at one so that's completely pulled out of your ass. Tell me, have you ever actually, y'know, left the house?

I don't buy Mal-Wart, but I've never ever seen an "armed military-style presence" at one so that's completely pulled out of your ass. Tell me, have you ever actually, y'know, left the house?

Just because you didn't see it means that nobody else saw it either? Have you been to every Walmart in the country? The STFU.

Never thought about it before, but here in the US, coffee is more of a white people thing. You don't see too many brothas and sistas drinkin' da coffee lol

Makes perfect sense.

"Thugs" are everywhere, Dumbass. And we all know by "thugs" you mean "Negroes". Just as we know what "behave" means.
Grow the fuck up.

Stop projecting your racism onto others.

Just because you didn't see it means that nobody else saw it either? Have you been to every Walmart in the country? The STFU.

Have you?
The STFU people say...

Makes perfect sense.

Grow the fuck up.

Who created the thread, "Question to Starbucks: Why Do you Hate Black People"?

Let's see.... was it me? I'll go check.

Have you?
The STFU people say...

I'm not the one calling Paulitician a liar, tweezer dick.

Never thought about it before, but here in the US, coffee is more of a white people thing. You don't see too many brothas and sistas drinkin' da coffee lol

Actually I think it's a class thing, particularly overpriced pretentious Designer Coffee in fake-name sizes that all translate "big". Part status symbol, part entrenchment on the part of the retailer who specifically targets that class, i.e. buisnesspeople with expense accounts and wannabees to that class.

Lotta wags on this board just don't get the distinctions between socioeconomic class and race. I guess that's obvious.

Happened to me when i stopped at one traveling through Atlanta. Dudes wearing full military gear holding assault rifles. But like i said, Walmart doesn't mind. Lowest common denominator mutants like you, are the core of their customer base. They see it as an acceptable price of doing business with you losers. But other businesses don't see it that way. I can't blame em.

Just projecting again. He or she does that a lot. It happened while traveling through Atlanta. Some pretty messed up Dem-run hellholes there. But Walmart makes so much cash off the lowest common denominator mutants. They make up much of their customer base. So Walmart sees it as an acceptable risk. But other businesses aren't going there. And i absolutely understand why.

Makes perfect sense.

Grow the fuck up.

Who created the thread, "Question to Starbucks: Why Do you Hate Black People"?

Let's see.... was it me? I'll go check.

Yes, Starbucks hates you because your black. And you hate Whitey. So you're even. Now quit whining like a little bitch.

Forum List

Back