🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question To Starbucks: Why Do You Hate Black People?

Highland Park, MI 94% black

No Starbucks

Benton Harbor, MI 90% black

No Starbucks

East St. Louis, IL 98% black

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

tumblr_inline_nlf6rj6Kzp1rs1l84_500.jpg

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

It won't be cheaper when their customers start avoiding Starbucks in droves because they don't want to be hectored about race by some pimply faced kid who probably doesn't even have a college diploma.

Baristas need a diploma??

Points for using the verb hector though. I'm impressed.

The CEO of Starbucks makes $21 million a year and probably has made that kind of money for decades. Like a lot of successful people, he thinks he knows better than most when in reality, he is a typical left wing bone head.

He lives in a mansion in Seattle where I doubt he ever interacts with black people.
This post provides further evidence that stupidity is a prerequisite for being conservative.

How is what he posted "stupid?"

Well for one thing it's made up out of his own head.
Unless he comes up with that link I ordered. -- double latte with link...

He made up the fact that the Starbucks CEO gets paid $12 million? The claim that he lives in a Mansion in Seattle is made up? How many black people have you noticed living within eye shot of multi-million dollar mansions?

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

It won't be cheaper when their customers start avoiding Starbucks in droves because they don't want to be hectored about race by some pimply faced kid who probably doesn't even have a college diploma.

No. That's the point. Why should some pimply faced kid with only high school diploma be lecturing me about race? What are his qualifications?

The CEO of Starbucks makes $21 million a year and probably has made that kind of money for decades. Like a lot of successful people, he thinks he knows better than most when in reality, he is a typical left wing bone head.

He lives in a mansion in Seattle where I doubt he ever interacts with black people.
This post provides further evidence that stupidity is a prerequisite for being conservative.

He made up the fact that the Starbucks CEO gets paid $12 million? The claim that he lives in a Mansion in Seattle is made up? How many black people have you noticed living within eye shot of multi-million dollar mansions?

I don't know or care where he lives; wherever it is I'm certainly not paying for it.

What the poster said was "he thinks he knows better than most" ...
"he is a typical left wing bone head..."
and
"He lives in a mansion in Seattle where I doubt he ever interacts with black people"

Haven't seen link one to any of that. Have you?

And sorry, I don't hang around multimillion dollar mansions counting how many black people I can find. If that's what you do --- get a life.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

No. That's the point. Why should some pimply faced kid with only high school diploma be lecturing me about race? What are his qualifications?

What in the wide world of Frappuccino Fuck are you babbling about?

When do you get a "lecture" at Starfucks? You're whining that the barista whipping your cappuccinistic ass might be doing so without benefit of a degree. What the fuck do you need a degree in coffeemaking for?

We have plenty of Starbuck's here in middle class, mostly black PG County, MD. They even have nickname for my wife when she visits her local black Starbuck's. They call her Vanilla Bean. The thing that chases away established restaurants from PG County is the crime.
It's about income. Green is the only color and I don't mean the global warming bullshit green.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

When do you get a "lecture" at Starfucks? You're whining that the barista whipping your cappuccinistic ass might be doing so without benefit of a degree. What the fuck do you need a degree in coffeemaking for?

Apparently you are totally ignorant of the Starbucks campaign to educate us all about race.

Why did you even bother to post in this thread?

I don't know or care where he lives; wherever it is I'm certainly not paying for it.

What the poster said was "he thinks he knows better than most" ...
"he is a typical left wing bone head..."
and
"He lives in a mansion in Seattle where I doubt he ever interacts with black people"

Haven't seen link one to any of that. Have you?

And sorry, I don't hang around multimillion dollar mansions counting how many black people I can find. If that's what you do --- get a life.

If you don't care where he lives, then why did you claim it was a lie?

Starbucks Counter Person to customer: Well thank you for your purchase of a Starbucks Minty Flavored Latte', and before you leave, may I ask you how many times you have said {Dumb Azz ------------------} over the last two weeks while you were driving back and forth to work?

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

I dont get the post at all, I live in Richmond CA. all the Starbucks here are filled with black people, They work there too! hmm from what i can see everybody is friendly and happy. they come there to study for hours while they are drinking coffee, I see white people sitting with them too,

I really cant believe starbucks has any such policy or inclination to Hate Black people. There were probably economic reasons for not placing stores in those locations. Someone at Starbucks has a particular Job that they were hired to do in this regard. And at the end of the day their superiors will be judging them by the numbers. $$$ not the color of the patrons in their stores

i just dont know how their employees will be able to ask such racist related questions with a straight face. it will be like a SNL sketch from the 70's.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

I dont get the post at all, I live in Richmond CA. all the Starbucks here are filled with black people, They work there too! hmm from what i can see everybody is friendly and happy. they come there to study for hours while they are drinking coffee, I see white people sitting with them too,

I really cant believe starbucks has any such policy or inclination to Hate Black people. There were probably economic reasons for not placing stores in those locations. Someone at Starbucks has a particular Job that they were hired to do in this regard. And at the end of the day their superiors will be judging them by the numbers. $$$ not the color of the patrons in their stores
Most people didn't get the tongue-in-cheek of the title. I should have made the sarcasm more obvious.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Easy answer: Blacks don't tip.

Opening businesses in very dangerous Democrat-run areas, just isn't a viable option. I mean in some Democrat-run hellholes, businesses like Walmart need to have an armed military-style presence in the stores. So until they clean up their act, these areas will struggle to attract businesses.
It's the point of this thread. Most people missed it.

I guess you're unaware that Starfucks charges ridiculous prices for coffee, and that a vendor sets up shop where it's going to be able to sell.

So black people don't have money?
Interesting question.

I'll counter with "does Starbucks take SNAP cards?".

Ever heard of Google?

Seattle Mansions Howard Schultz 21.7 Million Pay

Nothing, since my first encounter with a “Grande,” has changed my view about Schultz. He calls his employees “partners”. It’s clear these “partners” share in the workload, but not in the salary. He earned $21 million last year.
Don t Take the Starbucks CEO Too Seriously LewRockwell.com

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

That's part of the insult. These kids have no idea what racism is except what they were brainwashed with in school.

Besides the servants, he probably never even sees any.

Why would any business want to set up shop in a black neighborhood?
Why would any idiot white Millennial knuckle dragger pay $4 for a burnt cup of coffee? Some questions will never be answered.
Starbucks coffee isn't burnt. Effeminate metrosexual Leftists like yourself might not be able to handle the baroque, arabica flavor of the darker roasts, probably the same way a maduro cigar would make you gag. Leave real man stuff to real men.

When Starfucks starts serving a coffee as good as Louisiana's Community brand, I might buy a cup.

Forum List

Back