🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question To Starbucks: Why Do You Hate Black People?

Wow dood.
In a message board known for stretches, this one's Elastic Man.

Map: Starbucks Highland Park Michigan

Gotta admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone, anywhere, whine that there aren't enough Starbuckses. Guess he wants them literally on every corner.

Collossal thread failure.

Pogo is another libturd that has no sense of sarcastic humor. This OP went totally over her head.She was more concerned with finding racism in every post.[/QUOTE]

Hint #1. Thread title: "Why Does Starbucks Hate Black People"

2. Dumbass.

3. Who the fuck is "she"? Never learned genders?

It is a big deal over nothing ... Even though I don't go to Starbucks it almost seems reasonable they would associate coffee with race relations.
I mean I always drink coffee "black" ... And say it every time I order.

Wow dood.
In a message board known for stretches, this one's Elastic Man.

Map: Starbucks Highland Park Michigan

Gotta admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone, anywhere, whine that there aren't enough Starbuckses. Guess he wants them literally on every corner.

Collossal thread failure.

Pogo is another libturd that has no sense of sarcastic humor. This OP went totally over her head.She was more concerned with finding racism in every post.

Hint #1. Thread title: "Why Does Starbucks Hate Black People"

2. Dumbass.

3. Who the fuck is "she"? Never learned genders?[/QUOTE]
You act like a little bitch, so I guessed you were a little bitch

Tissue?

Hey, if you don't want a rhetorical ass whuppin' -- then don't post brainless shit in the first place.
Works every time.

Isn't Whole Foods opening where the burned out negro beauty shop in Ferguson used to glue on five inch plastic fingernails on negro women for a hundred bucks? They could put a SB's in it.

Opening businesses in very dangerous Democrat-run areas, just isn't a viable option. I mean in some Democrat-run hellholes, businesses like Walmart need to have an armed military-style presence in the stores. So until they clean up their act, these areas will struggle to attract businesses.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
You know you're in a dangerous Democrat-run shithole when you walk up to a Walmart entrance, and there's dudes dressed in military gear armed with assault rifles. Happened to me once in a part of Atlanta. Why would that shithole be attractive to businesses?

Again -- same reason the upscale supermarkets and Whole Foodses and Trader Joeses and other coffee shops don't open where I live ..... there just isn't the disposable income that would keep them in bidness.

Guess that means they 'hate white people'.

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.
Is there any truth to the rumor that the one in Ferguson got burned down by black people?

Black people who did not even live in Ferguson, but who were bused in by liberals such as Al Sharpton, to protest and riot?

The CEO of Starbucks makes $21 million a year and probably has made that kind of money for decades. Like a lot of successful people, he thinks he knows better than most when in reality, he is a typical left wing bone head.

He lives in a mansion in Seattle where I doubt he ever interacts with black people.

The CEO of Starbucks makes $21 million a year and probably has made that kind of money for decades. Like a lot of successful people, he thinks he knows better than most when in reality, he is a typical left wing bone head.

He lives in a mansion in Seattle where I doubt he ever interacts with black people.

Link?

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.
Is there any truth to the rumor that the one in Ferguson got burned down by black people?

Black people who did not even live in Ferguson, but who were bused in by liberals such as Al Sharpton, to protest and riot?
Are you aware of the fact that you're a liar or have you been lying for so long you aren't even aware you're doing it.

This post provides further evidence that stupidity is a prerequisite for being conservative.

Race to get her? New reality TV show on an island somewhere, I bet.

rt.jpeg

Highland Park, MI 94% black

No Starbucks

Benton Harbor, MI 90% black

No Starbucks

East St. Louis, IL 98% black

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

tumblr_inline_nlf6rj6Kzp1rs1l84_500.jpg

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

It won't be cheaper when their customers start avoiding Starbucks in droves because they don't want to be hectored about race by some pimply faced kid who probably doesn't even have a college diploma.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

This post provides further evidence that stupidity is a prerequisite for being conservative.

How is what he posted "stupid?"

How is what he posted "stupid?"

Well for one thing it's made up out of his own head.
Unless he comes up with that link I ordered. -- double latte with link...

Forum List

Back