Question: why do liberals always say Bush started TWO unwarranted wars?

It is all part of the Bush legacy..

Bush envisioned greatness from his presidency. The man who recreated the Islamic world and defeated terrorism once and for all. Simple, just a couple of quick and painless invasions, create a couple of democracies and watch them flow throughout the region

Instead, he botched two wars, unsettled the entire region and let loose centuries of animosities

That is the Bush legacy

It's like Bush untwisted "the rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in". Then handed the bottle to Obama, turned and ran.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab9agPs9c_M]Pink Floyd - Two Suns In The Sunset - YouTube[/ame]

Don't target the liberals. The whole world says it. They say it because he did.

Iraq yes....needless war......so were you one of the 10% who were against going into Afghanistan?....and if so what should the response have been?......

Some things are not lib or con, Rep or Dem. The decision to stay in Afghanistan and Iraq for nation building was Bush's idea. During his campaign for President he said he didn't believe in nation building. He changed his mind and used the war on terror to implement the ideas of the neo cons who had infiltrated his administration and garnered the support of Cheney and Rumsfeld. Bush wasn't bright enough to know he was being used and suckered by those two evil motherfuckers.

thats because he was a piss poor leader who listened to the wrong people.....people that many in the beginning thought were some good seasoned experienced people.....did that go south....

All good Americans from responsible right to the left recognize Bush started ONE unwarranted war and turned a just Afghanistan excursion into an unjustified war.

Yet it was Obama that increased the war in Afghanistan. You know that or care? No you don't.

Either way you just pulled off classic liberal double talk.

I always and I mean always see morons on the left (only morons on the left) blame Bush for two "illegal wars."

You some how managed to say you were on the side of the first one.......at first.

Fucking liberals

he is right Owl...we should have went in got OBL and got the fuck out.....Bush being the piss poor leader he turned out to be listened to the wrong people ...no doubt Cheny, Rumsfeld and wolfowitz....and yea you are right about Obama he hasnt done a great job there either....as soon as OBL was killed he should have said.....we are done here lets get out of here....but then he is a piss poor leader too so he stayed...

Do liberals know or care that democrats voted unanimously for the Afghanistan war? No, they don't.

Especially a truthers like KNB. Imagine how dumb truthers are. How fucking moronic.

You are with us or with the terrorists. Republicans had Democrats backed into a corner. Only the GOP is so slimy to use something like that for naked political aggression.

And I don't know any liberal who said taking out Bin Laden wasn't necessary. It was Republicans who let him go.

Worse, the entire mess in the middle east is laid at the feet of the GOP. They didn't even know a religions war had been going on between the Sunni's and the Shiite's for more than a thousand years. Talk about determined ignorance.

You are with us or with the terrorists

who was he addressing when he said that Dean?.....the Countries of the UN or the American people?...

Oh now there's a HUGE cop-out.. You won't actually SAY that we should have continued to bomb Iraq daily and keep it's economy on lockdown. OR -- let Saddam OUT of containment. Did you have ANOTHER PLAN? One that didn't involve another 12 years of guard duty and keeping the Euros from restoring relations with him?

You just want to blame the guy that DID SOMETHING to end the bad policy. Or ignore the bad policy entirely. Which is it ??

I have yet to this day to get a SINGLE critic of the Iraq War to admit that the alternatives included some pretty piss poor choices like letting him out of containment because the WMD charges were fraudulent. Or to justify another 12 years of locking up their economy, destroying their infrastructure and denying them food and medicine.

ANY Bush Bashers got the guts to acknowledge that? To acknowledge that the Euros were done with the embargo and we were the only ones crazy enough to keep Saddam in containment?

No problem whatsoever with letting him out of "containment".

He really wasn't causing any trouble at all.

It was basic conflation to justify gloaming Iraqi oil.

At the time that the WMD story was being embellished and fabricated -- was that your position? Were YOU certain that the containment was for false purposes? How do you think that proposition would have polled amongst the Left?

BUT --- I appreciate your ability to say that.. You are #1 to admit that... :up:

I think you are talking to the wrong person.

In my mind, Iraq was never ever a threat to the US.

Not when Reagan was in power. Not when Bush was in Power. Not when Clinton was in power. Not when Bush II was in power.

And what was done to the Iraqi people during that time by virtue of using Iraq as a proxy against Iran, attacking Iraq after Iraq had asked the US to invade Kuwait and US permission, the sanctions and the repeated bombings is nothing short of atrocious.

This was done by a Democratic administration as well.

Maybe one day this country will come to realize just how badly it treated Iraq.

Hopefully sooner than later.

Oh now there's a HUGE cop-out.. You won't actually SAY that we should have continued to bomb Iraq daily and keep it's economy on lockdown. OR -- let Saddam OUT of containment. Did you have ANOTHER PLAN? One that didn't involve another 12 years of guard duty and keeping the Euros from restoring relations with him?

You just want to blame the guy that DID SOMETHING to end the bad policy. Or ignore the bad policy entirely. Which is it ??

I have yet to this day to get a SINGLE critic of the Iraq War to admit that the alternatives included some pretty piss poor choices like letting him out of containment because the WMD charges were fraudulent. Or to justify another 12 years of locking up their economy, destroying their infrastructure and denying them food and medicine.

ANY Bush Bashers got the guts to acknowledge that? To acknowledge that the Euros were done with the embargo and we were the only ones crazy enough to keep Saddam in containment?

At the time that the WMD story was being embellished and fabricated -- was that your position? Were YOU certain that the containment was for false purposes? How do you think that proposition would have polled amongst the Left?

BUT --- I appreciate your ability to say that.. You are #1 to admit that... :up:

My position at the time was to support the President.

All good Americans from responsible right to the left recognize Bush started ONE unwarranted war and turned a just Afghanistan excursion into an unjustified war.

Yet it was Obama that increased the war in Afghanistan. You know that or care? No you don't.

Either way you just pulled off classic liberal double talk.

I always and I mean always see morons on the left (only morons on the left) blame Bush for two "illegal wars."

You some how managed to say you were on the side of the first one.......at first.

Fucking liberals

It is a shame that Obama had to go in and refight the Afghanistan war after Bush blundered in diverting the war on terror into an attack on Iraq

Obama understood you have to go where the terrorists are...Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen

and they weren't in Iraq

and the shame of it is....Bush had just about the whole world standing with him ready to go get these guys no matter where they were hiding..... these people were suddenly saying ..."oh shit....i think we may have fucked up"........were were they going to go?....Pakistan would have given up OBL....they just seen what happened next door,im sure Mashriff would have told Bin...."hey nothing personal but i like being President here....see ya".....and other leaders the same thing.....Bush if he would have followed the other fork in the road, today, may have been considered one of the greatest world leaders ever...quite possibly the one who dealt a death blow to International Terrorism.....but 90% to 34%.....shitty leader.....

Yet it was Obama that increased the war in Afghanistan. You know that or care? No you don't. Either way you just pulled off classic liberal double talk. I always and I mean always see morons on the left (only morons on the left) blame Bush for two "illegal wars." You some how managed to say you were on the side of the first one.......at first. Fucking liberals

I said "unwarranted." And far right reactionaries like you are not part of the responsible right; you are a neo-con, the worst type of political American.

Afghanistan was just and right, until Bush pulled the helicopters and spec ops units out to prepare for Iraq.

Neo-cons like Owl will trade anyone's blood, including Americans, for ME oil.

Not when Reagan was in power. Not when Bush was in Power. Not when Clinton was in power. Not when Bush II was in power.

And what was done to the Iraqi people during that time by virtue of using Iraq as a proxy against Iran, attacking Iraq after Iraq had asked the US to invade Kuwait and US permission, the sanctions and the repeated bombings is nothing short of atrocious.

shit Saddam and Sons fucked them pretty good too.....just saying....

Like I pointed out, they weren't really all that much worse then any number of tinhorn dictators around the world.

And we have no real coherent policy on what to do about human rights abuses.

Yet it was Obama that increased the war in Afghanistan. You know that or care? No you don't. Either way you just pulled off classic liberal double talk. I always and I mean always see morons on the left (only morons on the left) blame Bush for two "illegal wars." You some how managed to say you were on the side of the first one.......at first. Fucking liberals

I said "unwarranted." And far right reactionaries like you are not part of the responsible right; you are a neo-con, the worst type of political American.

Afghanistan was just and right, until Bush pulled the helicopters and spec ops units out to prepare for Iraq.

All liberals have is their bag of cliches and talking points. To these bags of ignorant shit, it is all about oil.

BLOOD FOR OIL!!

You all state he started two wars and that is a lie. You all state both wars were unwarranted and that is also a lie.

You all still think the war on terror was about getting one group and one guy. How fucking naive.

You all still think the war on terror is a myth and yet you cheer when obama drones them. You are all over the place and it is a shame that Obama has such an ignorant, arrogant and naive base he needs to placate in an election year.

Back to your cliches.

Like I pointed out, they weren't really all that much worse then any number of tinhorn dictators around the world.

that might be because we have our own sins in that regard....

that might be because we have our own sins in that regard....

Actually there is a real coherent policy spelled out by the geneva convention and the UN. Unfortunately the liberals and the world only holds America to account for those policies.

Where is the UN now when these barbaric throw backs violate every international law?

Now enter the left wing assholes bringing up water boarding and abu ghraib. Yeah they love the fact that the good brown terrorists are supposedly taking their country back.

Last edited:
Because the modern day lib is basically an uninformed boob. And uninformed boobs say stupid shit.

Yes, it is that simple.

All liberals have is their bag of cliches and talking points. To these bags of ignorant shit, it is all about oil.

BLOOD FOR OIL!!

You all state he started two wars and that is a lie. You all state both wars were unwarranted and that is also a lie.

You all still think the war on terror was about getting one group and one guy. How fucking naive.

You all still think the war on terror is a myth and yet you cheer when obama drones them. You are all over the place and it is a shame that Obama has such an ignorant, arrogant and naive base he needs to placate in an election year.

Back to your cliches.

Yessiree, as long as you believe all your lies, your right.

Forum List

Back