Question.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
If California exits the Union how will they pay for their liberal policies?

Last edited:
I don't know, but I am humored by the fact liberal California is suddenly championing the notion of states rights.

They should allow fracking. Won't be long and they'll be off shore a few miles.

Personally, California can exit and float off to China; sadly, no state, regardless of how it's residents feel or vote, is allowed to leave the union. The civil war of 1861-1865 made that crystal clear. They can however, break into separate states, say, North California and South California, or East California and West California. If there is a majority of Republicans in one area, they can petition to separate from a predominately Democratic region. That can be voted on in the state.

Personally, California can exit and float off to China; sadly, no state, regardless of how it's residents feel or vote, is allowed to leave the union. The civil war of 1861-1865 made that crystal clear. They can however, break into separate states, say, North California and South California, or East California and West California. If there is a majority of Republicans in one area, they can petition to separate from a predominately Democratic region. That can be voted on in the state.

damn, I have to move
ha ha

Actually, I believe Texas is the only state that has the right to leave the union, but with Republicans in charge has no incentive to do so.

They're not leaving... Texas will leave long before California seeing Cali need the U.S. money... Better question for the Californian retards is where will Southern Cal get their water from?

They're not leaving... Texas will leave long before California seeing Cali need the U.S. money... Better question for the Californian retards is where will Southern Cal get their water from?
They get it from Arizona don't they?

Hoover Dam!

So how will Cali get that water if they leave the Union?

I find it funny when someone start with " I am leaving the Union " they never think about simple stuff like where are you going to get your water from?

People of California are not too bright it seem!

unlike many states willow they can probably exist on their own....they have the food industry and a lot of industry...and a lot of wealthy people....they are not the 8th biggest economy in the world for nothing....

unlike many states willow they can probably exist on their own....they have the food industry and a lot of industry...and a lot of wealthy people....they are not the 8th biggest economy in the world for nothing....

We grow a lot of food in Fla. have our own water supply and no state income tax.

We grow a lot of food in Fla. have our own water supply and no state income tax.
if you went it alone that tax thing may change....

if you went it alone that tax thing may change....
Not without amending the state's constitution.

Well at some point California is going to separate from the continent, maybe we can let them go then. The folks in North Cal might want to head inland though.

Forum List

Back