Question.

If California exits the Union how will they pay for their liberal policies?
unlike many states willow they can probably exist on their own....they have the food industry and a lot of industry...and a lot of wealthy people....they are not the 8th biggest economy in the world for nothing....

We grow a lot of food in Fla. have our own water supply and no state income tax.
if you went it alone that tax thing may change....
Not without amending the state's constitution.
willow if florida wanted to leave the union im sure many things would have to be amended .....

Well at some point California is going to separate from the continent, maybe we can let them go then. The folks in North Cal might want to head inland though.
There will be nobody in Southern California when the illegal aliens are deported and the liberals move to Canada.

unlike many states willow they can probably exist on their own....they have the food industry and a lot of industry...and a lot of wealthy people....they are not the 8th biggest economy in the world for nothing....

We grow a lot of food in Fla. have our own water supply and no state income tax.

The topic is California not Florida.
I prefer California should separate from US. We have the largest economy in the entire US and 8th in this entire planet. We can survive alone with out help.
But wait you need our money. I guess you don't know that.

List of U.S. states by GDP - Wikipedia

I prefer California should separate from US. We have the largest economy in the entire US and 8th in this entire planet. We can survive alone with out help.

Nope! Fla will do fine without ewe! If Ewe need water will will sell ya some for a price and a high tariff for stupidity!

Well at some point California is going to separate from the continent, maybe we can let them go then. The folks in North Cal might want to head inland though.

Part of Southern Ca will become an island moving north. It will become an exotic island. The separation will take place in 24 million years an island estimated at about another 140 million years.
I better start buying some property by the desert.

There will be nobody in Southern California when the illegal aliens are deported and the liberals move to Canada.

Wrong. Have you been here? Illegals or you cannot afford to live here.

8916580dedae32c80766ef1a24707449.png

37214b8ea144166401247b192fc9710f.png

Let them secede, then annex them as a separate nation into the USA, and if liberals/leftists/progs/dems get killed in the process, then, well, who cares... there's always a little collateral damage, and California is returned to the US as it was in the beginning, with true Americans in it.

Nope! Fla will do fine without ewe! If Ewe need water will will sell ya some for a price and a high tariff for stupidity!

We are not talking about Florida. Btw it's my second home.

I started the thread.

I thought you live in Irvine, Ca.
nope close...Anaheim....but i just recently moved to Nevada....much more affordable....

Wrong. Have you been here? Illegals or you cannot afford to live here.

8916580dedae32c80766ef1a24707449.png

37214b8ea144166401247b192fc9710f.png
Which one is your place?

I live here Palm Spring. Change one of the picture.

148f94c989e60a5ca6bbaf2c5b3a82a4.png

eed6ad0cef0e7933f7c9ae942f78037b.png

Last edited:

I started the thread.

I see that but your topic is California.

I started the thread.

And then Harry Chimed in and it is now a comparison of California and Florida. Are you intellectually trained to handle that?

... my statement that you had replied to was a joke. I know you're not this illiterate in English comprehension.

I started the thread.

And then Harry Chimed in and it is now a comparison of California and Florida. Are you intellectually trained to handle that?

What intellectually are you talking about? You inserted Florida not me. Do you even understand your post? And why are you high jacking your own thread?

Forum List

Back