Questions about the Forum before I get started

Oh and since I'm new here let me introduce myself. My political leaning is strictly Anti-Political Party. No one in the political world seems to understand this perspective, but it's growing.

I make my opinions on political topics individually, not by a party platform. Through time and topics, sometimes I agree with more of the topics one party believes in. But it doesn't matter, I never agree with everything a party stands for so all parties think I'm in a different party and are unwilling to receive my input.

Political parties are kind of like a cult. One of the main rules of a cult is you are not supposed to receive information from outside the cult because it's ..."bad". I tend to want to research every topic and all information to ensure it is correct.

And my biggest strength is that if and when someone corrects me with accurate and true information I tell them, "Thank you, I learned something, you are correct". This IS NOT a weakness as most party people have made it.

My strongest views are;

Against Citizens United
Against the Military Industrial Complex
Against welfare fraud
But most importantly:
Against Unnecessary War (necessary war is different)
Against Industrial Outsourcing

The above is all well and good. Welcome. Just don't say anything durogatory about the Seattle Seahawks or Russell Wilson and we will get along ...just fine... and no one will need to get their feelings hurt.

Control alert. :p

"I'll like you if you follow my path"

That's kind of everything Im against, sorry. David Koresh would shake your hand though.

Oh and since I'm new here let me introduce myself. My political leaning is strictly Anti-Political Party. No one in the political world seems to understand this perspective, but it's growing.

I make my opinions on political topics individually, not by a party platform. Through time and topics, sometimes I agree with more of the topics one party believes in. But it doesn't matter, I never agree with everything a party stands for so all parties think I'm in a different party and are unwilling to receive my input.

Political parties are kind of like a cult. One of the main rules of a cult is you are not supposed to receive information from outside the cult because it's ..."bad". I tend to want to research every topic and all information to ensure it is correct.

And my biggest strength is that if and when someone corrects me with accurate and true information I tell them, "Thank you, I learned something, you are correct". This IS NOT a weakness as most party people have made it.

My strongest views are;

Against Citizens United
Against welfare fraud
But most importantly:

The above is all well and good. Welcome. Just don't say anything durogatory about the Seattle Seahawks or Russell Wilson and we will get along ...just fine... and no one will need to get their feelings hurt.

That's kind of everything Im against, sorry. David Koresh would shake your hand though.

Sorry ... I would refuse to shake the hand of a dead pediphile cult freak. Where did I assert I would want you or anyone to follow my path? I was only offering an unvarnished tribute to my favorite football team. Perhaps a challenge that I would defend the Seahawks if their reputation was besmerched. Nothing more..or less. Liking anyone on the internet using make believe avatars and the like is nonsense. I don't care if you like me or my representation in my avie pic of a Wilson vollyball dressed up as a diety for Tom Hanks character in a movie or not.

Sorry ... I would refuse to shake the hand of a dead pediphile cult freak. Where did I assert I would want you or anyone to follow my path? I was only offering an unvarnished tribute to my favorite football team. Perhaps a challenge that I would defend the Seahawks if their reputation was besmerched. Nothing more..or less. Liking anyone on the internet using make believe avatars and the like is nonsense. I don't care if you like me or my representation in my avie pic of a Wilson vollyball dressed up as a diety for Tom Hanks character in a movie or not.

"Just don't say anything durogatory about the Seattle Seahawks or Russell Wilson"

"Just don't say anything durogatory about the Seattle Seahawks or Russell Wilson"

That was a joke Sport.

Or WAS it !!! ??? :eek:

:lol:

My strongest views are;

Against Citizens United
Against welfare fraud
But most importantly:

Curious. Anti political party sounds all well and good, but those people are generally politically powerless.

If you saw a party which is 90% white and supports a man who was hailed as a "pioneer of outsourcing" for president and blocked the BP investigation publicly apologizing for asking them to pay to clean up their damage and blocked school lunches for poor children and blocked food stamps for disabled veterans and is against equal pay for women for equal work would you voter for them

over

a coalition party that includes blacks, gays, Hispanics, feminists, atheists, scientists, rich, poor, Christian, Muslim, Hindu and Jew, a party that supports rebuilding America's infrastructure and sees there is a role for "elected government" to organize the rebuilding of the country,

which would you choose?

My strongest views are;

Against Citizens United
Against welfare fraud
But most importantly:

Curious. Anti political party sounds all well and good, but those people are generally politically powerless.

If you saw a party which is 90% white and supports a man who was hailed as a "pioneer of outsourcing" for president and blocked the BP investigation publicly apologizing for asking them to pay to clean up their damage and blocked school lunches for poor children and blocked food stamps for disabled veterans and is against equal pay for women for equal work would you voter for them

over

a coalition party that includes blacks, gays, Hispanics, feminists, atheists, scientists, rich, poor, Christian, Muslim, Hindu and Jew, a party that supports rebuilding America's infrastructure and sees there is a role for "elected government" to organize the rebuilding of the country,

which would you choose?

so you will now admit you will vote for the republican party?

My strongest views are;

Against Citizens United
Against welfare fraud
But most importantly:

over

which would you choose?

I covered this but I am single topic, single decision. Does that render me powerless, yep. But I'm generally the only person that can think for myself which is what politics SHOULD be.

I try to generate power by asking others to think for themselves. Some say "you are stupid" and others say, "I love your political stance and I'll try to use it more in the future"

But I'm sure you are one of the Libertarians or Constitutionalists that think that other parties don't research your party. This is false. You have been a mainstream party ever since the Cruz shutdown.

I WILL say that I want to learn more about the Green party. I don't know anything about them. I want to learn.

And today, in a political situation where all parties are bias on bad topics and making huge mistakes, I'm the most powerful. The people who think for themselves is what this nation is based on. And it's what needs to happen today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back